Posing Together
Chapter 2: Peeking Is Inevitable

Copyright© 2009 by IronBuddah

"Don't you have something better to do with your time than pose on a Friday night?" Meagan asked Peter when he showed up after dinner.

"Well, I don't drink, and not drinking makes Friday nights around campus rather dull. So no, I don't have anything better to do."

"You don't have anything better to do either young lady. Head down to the studio."

Meagan whined, "Mother! I wanted to watch TV!"

Debbie pointed out, "Modeling tonight means money in your pocket for the mall tomorrow."

Her face lighting up, Meagan agreed, "Good point."

"I don't want to pose for anything where someone is peeking or seeing something they shouldn't." Meagan demanded. "I think we should both be facing the same direction for this picture."

"Naked line dancing?" Debbie asked.

"Eww, gross!" was Meagan's response.

"Naked yoga?" Peter suggested.

"Um, I guess that would be OK. I don't know yoga though."

"You should start learning it. It's wonderful for flexibility and muscle tone." Peter advised. "I can show you a pose for this painting. Face me."

Meagan still had all her clothes on, but Peter had already taken his shirt off. Surreptitiously, Debbie activated the video mode on her camera. "Start with your hands at your side. Next, make your left arm straight, and move it away from your body by about a foot. Good, now bend at the waist until your left arm is pointed straight at the floor." Meagan's eyes were shining as she followed Peter's instructions. Debbie was sure her daughter's nipples were going to be rock hard when she started sketching. Peter wasn't facing her, but she was sure his cock would be equally hard once he started posing.

"Now drape your right arm over your head and kind of make a 'C' shape. That's it!"

"Oh! My neck popped."

"Yeah, that happens. Let's do the same thing leaning the other direction." The two models switched sides, and Peter asked, "Do you think you can pose like that, or do you want to try a different position?"

"This is good. My neck popped again on this side, but not as much as before. It feels nice and relaxed now."

Debbie had an idea. "Would the two of you mind posing like that in your underwear? I think I'd like some pictures of that."

Meagan opened her mouth to protest, but Peter had already undone the fly of his jeans. Unable to come up with anything to say as she watched Peter's pants slide to his ankles; she undid her shorts and kicked them off. Pausing for a moment, she took off her shirt, and threw it toward the stools. She was wearing a fancy purple bra that caused Peter's eyes to really light up as he started at her chest.

"Where did you get that?" Debbie asked.

Pulling a strand of hair to her mouth, Meagan answered, "Victoria's Secret. It's their Perfect One model. It's really comfortable."

"It's really impressive!" Peter admired. "Did you get anything else there?"

"A couple of swimsuits," Looking pointedly at her mother, Meagan added, "That fit!"

"Ooh! I'd like to see you in those!" When Peter said this, his cock surged and burst free from the fly of his boxers to point obscenely at the teen girl. Peter sighed in relief as his cock could now expand fully in appreciation of Meagan's shapely body.

Only then did Meagan notice Peter's exposed cock pointing straight at her. "Mother! That's gross! Stop snapping pictures!" She demanded has she buried her face in her hands and turned away.

"Oh, stop acting like you haven't seen that before or didn't know Peter gets hard ons when he poses with you. It doesn't mean anything. Just face the easel and get into position."

Meagan's inevitable protest came. "But I've still got my clothes on."

"So drop your bra and panties to the floor where you're standing. That's what Peter did with his boxers."

"I'm not dropping this bra on the floor! It cost forty-five dollars!"

"You paid almost fifty bucks for a bra?" her mother asked in disbelief.

"Well, it was on sale for thirty. But it still feels like it's worth forty-five to me, and I'm not dropping it in the floor."

"Fine." Debbie sighed. "Hold it with the hand over your head when you pose."

"Hmm, I like that. It adds something interesting to the painting. Why don't you two pick up your discarded bottoms and hold those with the other hand."

Both models did as they were asked, but Meagan gasped, "Gah! I saw his wood again."

"Oh, quit complaining!" Debbie snapped. "Something is off with the balance of this scene. Meagan, sidestep away from Peter, but lean toward him."

"Mother! I saw his woody yet again."

"We still need to work on your slang." Peter teased.

Debbie snapped, "Well quit looking!"

Covering her breasts with an arm, Meagan protested, "If I can see him, then he can see me!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.