Kings and Queens - Cover

Kings and Queens

Copyright© 2009 by Thesandman

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young man finds himself at a loss for words

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Talk about being in the wrong place at the right time, or the right place at the wrong time, however you wanted to look at it. But ... there I was!

It started out as a very typical Friday night. My parents would once again be playing cards with their best friends and neighbors at our place this week. I had a date with a girl I'd been going steady with for ages, though lately we'd been going through a pretty rough spot. I was hoping that tonight's date would smooth things out in our relationship again, especially since I had a late curfew on the weekend, meaning I didn't have to be home until 1:00 a.m, and always, always took advantage of it.

It was also a very important evening for me all the way around, Jayleen, my girlfriend had just recently turned eighteen, and had told me a while back on my eighteenth birthday, that once she had ... she'd give me a very special gift when she did. Without saying it specifically, I had a pretty good idea of what she had meant. So far, all I'd done with her was a little booby fondling which had left me somewhat frustrated, and more than anxious to see how much further she was willing to go.

What had started out as a very promising evening soon turned to shit as I drove up in front of her house in preparation of picking her up. Her father met me out in front of the house and proceeded to inform me I was never again to step foot on their property. Confused, I barely managed to ask why, my eyes glued to his balled up fists, though thankfully, he kept them close to his side.

"You want to know why? I'll tell you why!" He screamed at me. "Because Jayleen's mother found the condoms in her purse that she bought for tonight ... that's why!" He said continuing to glare at me. "Now ... get your mother-loving, fucking ass off of my property!"

Technically, I wasn't on his property. I was still in my car sitting next to the curb. But it was a moot point nevertheless. All I could do was drive away and hope that somehow Jayleen and I would still be able to see one another. For the moment at least, the evening was totally shot.


It had been my intention to stop and get gas after picking her up as the station I preferred going to was just around the corner from where she lived. After the incident with her father, I forgot all about needing gas until my car started coughing a block and a half away from the house.

"Shit ... Shit! Shit! Shit!" I said chastising myself, even pounding the steering wheel of my car in frustration as I let it coast out of gas over to the curb. I got out, locked it up, and then proceeded on foot back to my house with the intention of getting the spare gas can out of the garage. I planned on doing so quietly as I knew I'd catch even more shit from my father for being so stupid, and I wasn't about to let him pull an "I told you so," upon me seeing me return for the gas can.

I crept up alongside the house intending to cut back by the fence and then enter through the backdoor into the house, and from there into the garage, since I knew it would be locked on the outside. With luck, I'd be in and out without anyone the wiser, though I wasn't looking forward to the thirty minute walk to the nearest service station, and then back carrying a gallon of gas with me. But at least it would give me time to think about the shitty way the evening was now going.

I silently eased the backdoor open, stepping in as quietly as I could manage. Only a short distance away in the adjoining family room, I could hear my parents and their friends laughing and carrying on, all the while playing cards as they quite normally did. What wasn't normal was what I then heard as I took several steps towards the door leading into the garage. For a moment, I swore I hadn't heard right and froze in place listening.

"My straight beats your three of a kind Cindy," I heard my father say. "That means your bra!"

"Maybe he said draw," I told myself, though that really didn't make much sense. If he'd said what I thought I'd heard him say..." I mused, no longer quite so anxious to head into the garage. But ... what to do? As I stood for a moment more thinking about it, I knew there was one other option. A bit risky, but a hell of a lot safer than standing here. And it wouldn't be the first time I'd done that to spy on my parents either, but even then, it was because I was secretly waiting to see what they'd gotten me for Christmas. It was nothing like the reasons I was planning for now.

It just so happened that the adjacent room next to mine, which included a shared bathroom, was a spare bedroom that was hardly ever used. As such, the door to it always remained open. The side window latch had been broken years ago, and I had used it before to sneak in and out of the house late at night without being discovered. During those days, I'd run around with my buddies in the middle of the night doing the sort of things most guys do during the summer after school was over. This however was again something else entirely.

It had been a while since I'd needed to use it, pleased to see that dad still hadn't discovered it was actually broken as I eased the window open and then slid in, stepping down onto the spare bed well out of sight and away from the door. Once inside, I then scooted along the wall until finally reaching my vantage point where I could safely see things, without being seen.

Several years ago my father had mirrored one entire wall of the rec-room. It had had the effect of making it appear much larger than it really was, which had been his intent. What he and mom didn't know, or hopefully at least didn't realize, was from the bedroom I was in, I could clearly see them where they were sitting at in the room, though they of course couldn't see me sitting there in the darkness. What I saw both surprised and shocked me initially, but it most certainly confirmed my earlier suspicions. They were playing what appeared to be strip poker with their friends and neighbors, as well as another couple who I was only vaguely familiar with.

Cindy, the neighbor had already taken off her bra, and was now sitting there topless, as was my mom. Dad still had everything on but his dress shirt, though Bob, Cindy's husband was already down to his boxers. Obviously, he'd had the worst of it so far.

"Same rules as last time?" Bob then asked as the good looking brunette whose name currently escaped me dealt the cards. But I wasn't really listening, too distracted as I could easily see Cindy's bare breasts, and a portion of my own mothers, though Dad's back was currently blocking me from seeing her more clearly.

"What do you say girls?" Dad asked. "Same rules as before?"

I heard a smattering of giggles, and then mom responding openly. "I'm certainly game if Cindy and Laurel are," she said. I didn't hear their individual answers to that, but there seemed to be mutual agreement all around as Laurel began dealing out the cards for the next hand.

I sat there in the dark mesmerized as I watched mom and dad sitting there playing strip poker with their friends. Hell, I hadn't even done that myself, though there'd been countless times that a few of my friends and I had tried getting our girlfriends to play. And only once had we even done so, the game ending at the first threat of a girl's bra coming off.

"Your bet," Dad told Cindy as she sat there looking at her cards. There was a momentary pause, and then she spoke.

"All in!"

"Damn!" John said, as I only then remembered hearing his name, and remembering his wife Laurel. "There goes my boxers!" he said jokingly, and then called. Everyone else folded. A second later there was a groan as John quickly realized he had lost once again.

"Well ladies ... look's like John's the first one to achieve slave status for the rest of you," he laughed almost sounding like he was sorry for the guy, though excited too. I couldn't help but wonder what that meant, though I had something else to think about now too as I sat there in the dark with my cock suddenly tenting the front of my pants. Cindy had great looking tits. I'd secretly admired them before from afar, or whenever she'd come over to visit with mom over coffee, quite often stealing glances down the front of her blouse whenever she wasn't looking. And as nice as that very often was, this was jerk off material, and I was storing megabytes of it inside my head. Especially as Cindy began dealing the next round, her luscious tits with the twin pointed pink tips wobbling erotically in front of her as she did so.

I sat watching, listening for quite a while as more and more clothes came off, before long, everyone was down to only one or two items, and then John stayed in the game losing the next hand.

"You folded at the river John," Laurel teased her husband, which means ... you have two slave acts to perform for Cindy and JoAnn."

I found myself holding my breath ... wondering.

"Well let's see, I have a titty here that needs some sucking," Cindy announced.

"And I'll be the one to slap his ass while he does that," my own mother proclaimed, which frankly disturbed me a little, though I found it oddly arousing at the same time.

Obediently, I saw John stand up, his prick enormously hard when he did, as he uninhibitedly crawled over to where Cindy was sitting, and then stood between her legs, leaning over, drawing one of her beautiful tits between his lips as he began sucking it. My own mother had also stood, wearing nothing more than a simple black thong, which once again even I had to admit, looked damn fucking good on her. She stood behind John and with her hand, slapped his left cheek, and none too softly either, leaving a red mark on his behind as she soon after left one on his other cheek before retaking her seat.

"Damn!" I thought silently as I sat there, surprised at my own boldness as I reached down unzipping my fly in order to relieve some of the stress on my own turgid member.

The very next hand, everyone stayed in to the end, though I was beginning to see that losing wasn't nearly as bad as one might think, which I now knew was just part of the game, and a good excuse to continue playing. Laurel won, laughing as everyone, including my own parents finally stood and removed the last remnants of their clothing.

"Before we continue," Cindy stated as she stood. "I need a pee break, and maybe something else to drink before things get any crazier here, sound like a plan?" She then asked. There was immediate agreement all around as things momentarily broke up with everyone else heading out to the kitchen. Which was when I realized of course that Cindy would soon be heading my way in order to use the shared bathroom. I scooted a bit further back into the darkened room, well away from the door as she passed. I was certain she would have no idea I was even in there, but even so, the thought of her going into the bathroom next to me was a little unnerving. Especially when I heard her enter, sit down on the toilet, and begin peeing.

Why is it that in a situation like this, that the first thing that you think about, or worry about, like coughing, or sneezing becomes such a fear? I think for good reason, maybe about the time you start thinking about it, it's because it's about to happen, and you then realize that it is. I could feel a sneeze coming on, even as I heard the toilet flush I sat there fighting it, trying to hold it in.

Now, for anyone that's ever held a sneeze, it can be done. It's not pleasant necessarily, or very easy to do, but ... I'd done it before, and knew without any doubt whatsoever, this was now one of those times. I now heard Cindy wash her hands, then the door to the bathroom opening just as I felt the sneeze. I snuffed it up, giving myself an internal head sneeze, effectively muffling the sound. But ... what I didn't expect nor anticipate when I did that, was the sudden expulsion of air elsewhere. I farted. It wasn't like it was a loud fart, or a long one. Just a simple "burp-fart" but a fart nevertheless. Cindy walked from the bathroom past the doorway where I was sitting back in the darkness, and actually paused for a moment. For me at least an eternity passed as I sat there praying to the gods that be, that I wouldn't sneeze, cough, or fart again! It was only a second or so that she had, and then continued on back to the kitchen area just as everyone else was returning. I almost decided it was time to slip back outside the window in the event Cindy mentioned anything about what she thought she may have heard to my parents, but to my relief, I saw her simply sit down accepting a drink from my father without saying anything. I nearly left anyway until I heard mom speak, stopping me in my tracks.

"What's say we go straight to Kings and Queens?" she asked.

"Sounds good to me!" Dad agreed, though I wondered if they hadn't already decided to do so while they'd been in the kitchen.

"Too bad Mike and Doris couldn't be here tonight too!" Cindy exclaimed, then we'd have all four suits. As it is ... guess we'll just have to play with the three," she finished saying, though everyone was obviously likewise in agreement that it was time to switch games. Though I'd never heard of a card game called Kings and Queens before.

"Ok, first round, five minutes, then ten, and so on?" Mom asked everyone, with everyone once again in agreement. "No matter who?" she added. There was a moment of obvious indecision as she said that.

"Come on John, you know the rules," Laurel reminded him. "If we play Queens and Queens, then it's only fair we get to see Kings and Kings," she stated. "So ... what's it going to be tonight. Kings and Queens only? You know, we agreed in the beginning, it has to be a unanimous decision, otherwise we just keep it straight, nothing else."

Sheepishly he finally relented. "Ok, Queens and Queens," he said.

"And?"

"Kings and Kings too," he then added a bit more softly, though I heard my father laugh at him when he did so.

"Don't worry John, maybe whoever it is that's the joker that round won't make you do something you'd feel too squeamish doing," he chuckled once again as I sat there listening, now even more curious than before.

Cindy had obviously pulled out all the appropriate cards, including as I then saw, one of the two jokers from the boxes where the cards were normally kept, adding those to the very small deck of cards. "Ok everyone, draw!"

I guess it really didn't matter which card you drew, whether it was a King or a Queen, it was the suits that really mattered. Though I now understood the reference to the other part as they all did, moments later holding up and revealing their cards to one another. Mom was the first to let out a laugh, showing she held the joker, and then drawing the last remaining card, which hadn't been drawn, showing it to be the Queen of Hearts. John was showing the King of hearts and looked obviously relieved.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.