Tamarilla's Travels
Epilogue

Copyright© 2009 by msboy8

Alice stood on the bow of 'The Lady Fair'. She was just leaving In Stablus on her second voyage to Brightland. After the death of Lord Gilcrism, the King of Brightland had chosen to adopt the people on DaRker Island and expand his kingdom's territory to include all of the Island World. He had also seen the wisdom of an alliance with Emperor Henry. 'The Lady Fair' carried the documents of that treaty. It was expected that Alice and 'The Lady Fair'' would lead convoys of ships between the two places, at least until the cartographers could draw up maps and tide tables between the two lands. The tactic designed by Lizzie against the Sea Monsters would have to protect the ship's crew's on the journeys through the Mist.

Tamarilla would be missed by all, not just the Seamen who would miss the protection of her spells. The wind played with Alice's hair as she stood near the new figurehead of 'The Lady Fair'. The figurehead would always be there on the ship that was still Alice and would constantly remind her of the sacrifice and gift that Tamarilla had made for her. The figurehead stood proudly with her arms spread forward as if casting a spell. Her enormous breasts were also thrust out clearly identifying the figurehead as Tamarilla.

Alice had taken the wooden figure that was Tamarilla to the same Artist who had painted her formerly wooden body. She looked so lifelike that Alice could almost hear the figurehead giggle as 'The Lady Fair' cut a path through the ocean on her journey of adventure and promise in the future. Tamarilla, a simple girl from a tiny village, had made this all possible.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.