A Time of Purgatory - Cover

A Time of Purgatory

Copyright© 2009 by Texrep

Chapter 9: An end or a beginning

Jas's next fertile time fell midweek, so staying overnight would have been difficult unless I brought my business clothes over to her flat. Jas, as always persuaded me that I should do that, pointing out that that driving home late at night, only to get up in time for work the next day would leave me short on sleep. I did agree to do as she suggested for practical reasons as I usually started my day at eight, an hour before the office staff came in and the phones began ringing. It gave me a peaceful time to read the Representative's daily reports, assess the performance and plan.

So I arrived just before seven with a small bag and a suit carrier. I hung my suit in her wardrobe. Jas was beside herself with glee. She didn't say anything, but I knew it made her happy and understood why. My clothes in her wardrobe? I smiled inwardly. To her it was a sign that things were getting back to where they should be.

Jas had got home from work about five-thirty. She had a meal in preparation, and after hanging my clothes up I joined her in the kitchen.

"Smells good." She smiled happily.

"Yes. Chicken in white wine, with Aubergines and Chalots. Served on a bed of rice. Healthy and not too fattening." She looked sideways at me. "I noticed Tim, that you are getting a couple of Love Handles. Your new job has you sitting down too much. Perhaps joining a Gym would help?" I grinned. She put her hand to her mouth as if she could push back the words her eyes opened wide in shock.

"Sorry. I have no right to say that."

"Why not?"

"Only a wife should scold her husband. I am not your wife."

"No. That's true." I left it there. That wasn't quite a subtle as Jas usually framed her emotional darts. I was amused but didn't show it. Again that would be a conversation that I was not prepared for at the moment. Everything she said reinforced my thoughts. I knew what Jas's intrigue was all about. She may play me like a fool but I wasn't as obtuse as she possibly thought. We would discuss this, but only when I was good and ready. In the meantime I was enjoying the game, the various subtle hints she dropped into our conversation, and the frustration she must have felt when seemingly I didn't understand them.

That night our loving was different. I had accepted the idea that we would be together again, examining the notion from all angles and discovering that I found not flaws but positives. Our conversations had been illuminating and the hurt was relegated to the background. I could live with it more easily with Jas in my life, than without her. I also understood the pain she had suffered. With that realisation I was able to commit myself fully to our love-making. It showed. I pushed harder into Jas than ever before, it was obviously to her liking as she encouraged me vocally.

"Yes, Tim. Like that ... harder ... God your so deep in me ... It's wonderful." My sweat dripped copiously, dropping on her face, she licked around her mouth to savour my perspiration, and I shared the salty fluid with her, with my tongue pushed as deeply into her mouth as I could. Biting my lips to keep from climaxing had some effect, but Jas had no such inhibitions. Clawing my back and climaxing a couple of times with screams of delight. She urged me to finish, and as my breathing became more erratic she told me to fill her.

"Do it, my darling. Fill me, my womb awaits your sperm. Fill me sweet man, give me your child."

I could feel my face and neck becoming suffused with blood, and strangulated veins standing out. I was breathing in great gouts of air, which didn't seem to exhale. Then the throbbing in my groin accelerated beyond endurance and suddenly I was spurting my essence deep into Jas's willing and eager womb. Spurt after spurt, wrung from my loins, each one weakening me as it left my body, until at last I collapsed exhausted on to Jas. She held me tight, even when I moved to roll off her.

"No! No stay there." It took some time for my breathing to return to normal. I raised my head and shoulders, Jas asked wordlessly for a kiss, and out tongues fought for possession of each other's mouth.

Eventually I rolled to lay by her side, and she cuddled into me.

"That was baby-making." She declared. A while later Jas murmured in my ear.

"Now you know why I could never let another man have me. You were awesome, Stud!"

I was away on business the first part of the next week, returning to the office on Thursday. Pippa had left a pile of messages for me to deal with, but one message she had to deliver in person.

"Jas phoned." She seemed curious, I hadn't said anything to her about having contact with Jas. "She said to give you a message. Her words were Mission accomplished. Now do I have to read anything into that?" I grinned at her.

"Well it's not a mystery. It means that Jas is pregnant." A look of concern and sadness crossed her face.

"Oh no. I had always hoped that you and Jas would get together again. Oh Tim. I am so sorry." The smile on my face confused her.

"Pippa." I said gently. "The baby is mine." Pippa sat down, questions galore were obviously bursting to be aired. It seemed better that I explained the situation in one, rather than go through a lengthy question and answer session.

"Jas called me. She wanted a child, and asked me if I would agree to be the father. As she said the child would be something of me for her to cling on to. She assured me that she would make no claim on me, and when she conceived she would not ask to see me again. Like I was born yesterday! I was well aware that Jas was trying to find a way for us to be together again. Well, I thought about it long and hard, and I find little reason now not to get back together, and quite a few reasons in favour. The anger has gone, but the pain still gets to me from time to time. I believe that being with Jas will be a very effective pain relief. I haven't let on yet, but her not so subtle manoeuvring will work." Pippa's face was wreathed with smiles.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.