Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 55: Crashing the Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 55: Crashing the Party - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Brit, Crystal, and Kari had some decisions to make. After playtime was over, they sat on the couch in the front room, discussing what the future had in store for them.

The first and foremost thing on their mind was the status of Brit's and Crystal's relationship, or more accurately, how much of it they were willing to admit openly. Crystal was all for announcing to the whole world that the two of them were lesbian lovers, but Brit knew that that would have some serious consequences. One of the biggest things on her mind was what her father's reaction would be. She wanted to be brave for her girlfriend's sake, but she also knew that he was liable to overreact. In all honesty, he would probably pull her out of school and enroll her in a private school where she would never see Crystal again.

In the end, they decided to keep their love secret, not out of shame but out of fear of the consequences of making it public.

With that out of the way, they got down to the business of how to get Brit to seduce Jeff.

"I've got an idea," Crystal suggested. "Admit to him that you're in love with me."

"What? But I can't do that to him!" said Brit. "That would hurt him so much!"

"I doubt it," Crystal laughed. "Look, you're going to have to tell him sooner or later if we're going to make this work. I can think of two possible reactions he might have. First, jealousy. This is the old 'make the guy you're interested in jealous' trick. Pretty standard stuff. He realizes he's in danger of losing you, and begs you to accept his love."

"What's the other possible reaction?"

"That he'll be so turned on by the thought of you getting naughty with another girl that he'll take you right there and fuck your brains out."

Brit giggled. "Ooh, I hope it's the second one," she said.


Jeff was upstairs in his room playing computer games with Allison when Brit returned home that evening. Allison said she had to go make dinner, so asked if Brit wouldn't mind taking her place. Surprisingly, she agreed. Jeff had never seen his little sister take even the slightest interest in computer games before, but now she seemed to enjoy it.

He had a sneaking suspicion that the only reason she did so was to spend time with him. Lately she had been so affectionate with him, he wondered just how deep her feelings ran.

He went easy on her, but still managed to beat her every single game. A few weeks ago that might have caused her to give up in disgust, but now she simply laughed at her own lack of skill.

She did, however, "accidentally" bump him as he was about to cross the finish line ahead of her in a racing game, causing his on-screen vehicle to careen out of control and crash into the side of the course. In retaliation he grabbed her and pulled her to the ground. Laughing, they wrestled around on the floor, forgetting all about the game. Jeff ended up on top of her, pinning her hands down just above her shoulders.

He gazed into her eyes for a few seconds as she smiled up at him with an expression that was at once playful, childlike, trusting, and affectionate. In his younger days, he would have taken this opportunity to torment her, but now he found that he couldn't do it. He simply released her.

"Aren't you going to make me say the words?" she grinned.

"Um ... no," he replied.

"Oh, you're no fun," she pouted.

"Okay, fine. Say the words," he ordered, grabbing her hands and pinning them down again.

She grinned. "Now I'm completely at your mercy," she said. "You can do anything you want to me, and I can't stop you. My body is yours to play with."

The last time he had made her say those words was the first day Kari had come to the house for math lessons, over a year ago. It used to be a regular occurrence when they were growing up, when Jeff had that sadistic streak when it came to his little sister. When she had been a child, the words were merely degrading. Now, however, they took on a much less innocent tone, bringing to mind images of just how he might play with her body.

He immediately got off of her, not liking where that train of thought was headed. He loved her too much to do anything like that to her.

Brit sat up, then threw her arms around his neck and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She leaned in and whispered into his ear, "This time I meant it." Then, leaving him bewildered, she hopped up and left the room to head downstairs for dinner.

During the meal, Brit brought up Crystal's birthday party in a week, and Greg said it was perfectly fine for her to stay the night on Friday. Jeff offered to drive her over; he had a date with Kari that night. Unfortunately, Greg insisted he not drive until the doctor cleared him. The next appointment was only another week and a half after the slumber party, but Greg refused to budge.

It really didn't matter, though. Kari could come pick up the two of them and drop off Brit before the date. As long as she drove, Greg had no problem with him going out with her.

That night, Jeff lay nude in bed awaiting his little sister. Just like she had said, every night after Greg and Allison had gone to sleep, she crept into his room through the bathroom and climbed into bed with him.

Tonight was no exception. She appeared in the bathroom doorway, and although the lights were turned out, he could tell that she wore no clothes. No matter how many times he saw her like that, she never failed to cause an erection. She had been very understanding about it all, thankfully not commenting on it.

He thought back to her words previously in the evening. This time I meant it, she had told him. Was that an invitation? With the way she had been acting toward him these past few weeks, he could take it as nothing else. He wanted so much to take her up on that offer. Despite the forbidden nature of his feelings, he had to concede that they were more than just affection between a brother and sister.

Brit slipped under the covers with him and lay her head down on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her, loving the feel of her naked body against his own.

Brit was so beautiful, so absolutely divine. He had been unsure of his feelings for her before, but lately everything seemed much clearer. He could no longer deny that he was in love with her. One of these days he would have to let her know how he felt about her. The problem was that he knew it was wrong, knew that if he admitted it to her, she would probably expect to act on it, and that could only lead to disaster.

He had to tell her. He opened his mouth and took a deep breath to prepare himself.

She spoke first. "Jeff," she said.

"Yes, Brit," he replied, then silently let out the breath he had taken.

"I have to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"Well ... it's something wonderful, but ... I'm afraid of how you might take it."

"It's okay, Brit. You don't have to tell me if you don't want."

"But I have to tell somebody, and you're the only one I trust enough."

"What about Dad?"

"Oh, I couldn't tell him!" she exclaimed. "He wouldn't understand."

"So what's this big secret?" he asked with a smile.

"Okay, here goes. Jeff, I'm in love." she began.

As soon as she said those words, he knew that his happiness was complete. Until now he had wondered about her feelings toward him. She had flirted with him, even fooled around a little, but he had never been sure that it wasn't just a new form of teasing. Now that she was baring her heart to him, how could he do any less? He would confess his love for her too, and all would be well.

"So who's the lucky guy?" he smiled, teasing her. He wanted to hear it from her own lips.

She looked away. "I..." she stammered. "I want you to promise me something before I tell you."

"Anything for my little sister."

"Promise me you won't be mad. Promise me you'll always love me, no matter what I say."

"Of course I'll always love you, Brit. You don't need a promise, because there's no chance that my love for you will ever change."

"Promise me anyway."

"Okay. I promise I'll always love you, Brit. And I won't be mad. So tell me who you're in love with."

"I'm in love..." she said, then took a deep breath, " ... with Crystal."

"You what?" he exclaimed.

Her eyes filled with tears as she trembled. "I'm sorry, Jeff!" she stammered. "Please don't be mad at me. I don't want you to think I'm disgusting or a horrible person, but I can't deny my feelings."

Jeff was stunned. Brit, who had only recently learned about lesbians, was one herself! His little sister was involved with another girl. He couldn't believe it!

And then the full import of her words hit him. If she was a lesbian, then all those things she had done with him weren't as naughty as they had seemed. It was all just innocent play between brother and sister. A little teasing, a little flirting even, and of course devotion to him because he was still her hero. But she didn't love him in the same way he loved her.

She didn't mind being naked with him because to her it was nothing sexual. Those kisses, no matter how tender or passionate, were just practice, like she claimed. And although she had even offered to have sex with him, it was only out of a sense of duty or obligation.

Rarely did Jeff get jealous, but right now he hated Crystal. The girl had seduced his sister away from him! It wasn't fair.

But then, wasn't this all for the better? Jeff shouldn't be lusting after his own sister. Maybe it was best that Brit fall in love with someone outside of the family, even if it was another girl. All he wanted was for Brit to be happy. If Crystal was the one to make her happy, well then, Jeff wouldn't stand in their way.

"It's okay," he told her with a smile.

"Really?" she asked.

He kissed her on the forehead. "Crystal's really a lucky girl."

"You mean it doesn't bother you that she and I are ... well ... lovers?"

"I suppose it bothers me a little bit, but not enough to make me angry. You just surprised me, that's all."

"Yeah, it came as a surprise to me too. I think it started that day when we had the volleyball team over. When we took a shower together, she kissed me. And then afterward, when she ... you know ... that was the most wonderful thing I've ever felt. And then today when I was at her house we took all our clothes off and made love to each other. Oh Jeff, she's so beautiful, and wonderful, and..."

"Tasty?" he asked with a grin. Brit giggled.

"Yeah, tasty," she replied.

"I know," he told her. "Remember, I've made love to her too."

"So she really is a lucky girl, to have both of us."

"Both of us?" he asked. "But..."

"Jeff, I know how she feels about you, and I wouldn't take her away from you. It's all right with me if we share her."

That seemed like a perfectly acceptable plan, if Crystal were to go along with it. And why shouldn't she? She would have two sexual partners. Three, actually, because she would still have Kari.

Now was a good time to bring up his other questions. "Brit, can I ask you something?" he said. "I hope you won't take it the wrong way."

"Go ahead."

"These past few weeks, you and I have ... well ... we've done a few things that aren't appropriate for brothers and sisters to do. I was beginning to think that ... well..."

"Oh, Jeff, I'm sorry. I didn't know you thought of me like that. I'm sorry if I made you jealous."

"Jealous? Well ... I ... Maybe just a little."

"So you really do think of me like that?" she asked. "I mean, more as a lover than as a sister?"

"I don't know what to think. There have been times that I've been really attracted to you, like boyfriend and girlfriend. Then there are other times when I just want to hug you and hold you and keep you safe. I still sometimes think of you as a little girl, but then also ... Oh, I don't know. I just want you to be happy."

"Jeff, tell me straight. Are you in love with me?"

Jeff stared at her for a minute. Maybe now wasn't the time for confession after all. If he admitted it, it would hurt her to know of his unrequited love, a love that she didn't return. But how could he be anything less than honest with her when she asked him so sincerely?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.