Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 45: Naughtier Fun

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 45: Naughtier Fun - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

The feel of a pair of sweet, delicious lips pressed against his own brought Jeff back to consciousness. He smiled up at Rachael, who lay on top of him.

"So the fairy tales are true," she said. "You can wake someone with a kiss. I'm going to have to try that more often."

"Hopefully the person you try to wake won't mind you kissing them."

"I haven't met anyone yet, male or female, who didn't like me kissing them," she grinned with a wink.

"From you, I can believe that," he laughed.

"Anyway, it's time for sex."

"My favorite time," Jeff grinned, slipping his arms around her waist.

Rachael reached down between them and wrapped her hands around his cock, eliciting a groan of pleasure from him. He kept it as quiet as possible, not wanting to wake his sister in the next room. It wouldn't do to have her come in to see what was going on.

She rolled over onto her back and spread her legs. Jeff knew what to do; he leaned down and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth as he slipped his hand down between her legs. She gasped, but did not cry out; obviously she knew enough to keep quiet as well.

He licked down her body, ever so slowly moving toward the center of her sex. He had done this enough times to Kari and Crystal that he knew just how slowly to take it to draw out the pleasure as long as possible without making it frustrating. It seemed to work. He glanced up at her and saw an open-mouthed smile on her face as she breathed in deeply and heavily.

His tongue traced around her navel, and she shuddered at the sensation. Jeff always enjoyed those little involuntary responses from girls when he made love to them; he found them so sexy. Of course, he did very much the same thing when the girl reciprocated.

Finally he reached his target. Rachael couldn't hold back a squeak as he flicked his tongue against her clit. Fortunately it wasn't a loud one, and there was no chance that Brit might have heard it in the other room. He continued his ministrations, listening to Rachael's breathing growing heavier by the second.

By this time he already had a couple of fingers inside of her, stimulating her both inside and out. He knew it wouldn't be long before she begged him to shove his dick up in her pussy. He was more than happy to oblige, but he loved to take his time in the foreplay as well. Kari would often have an orgasm before he even began to fuck her.

"Oh god, Jeff!" Rachael breathed. "You've learned so much since last time we did this. I can't believe how good this feels."

"It's going to feel even better in a minute," he grinned.

"Then don't waste any more time," said Rachael excitedly. "I've been waiting two years to feel your cock in my pussy. I don't want to wait any longer."

Jeff grinned, then kissed up her body again, this time running his lips between her breasts, then up to her neck, her chin, and finally her mouth. As he did so, he positioned his member at her entrance. She reached down and took it in her hand to guide it in.

A wide grin broke out on her face as he slipped inside of her. She wrapped her legs around him, then closed her eyes and let him take over, which he was more than happy to do. He began to thrust slowly and gently but gradually going deeper as he built up speed. Rachael held onto him, gasping with each breath as he fucked her. He enjoyed the feel of her body against his, so soft and warm.

Despite their previous orgasms that day, the thrill and pleasure was intense enough that it didn't take long before they both reached a climax. Rachael cried out, no doubt loud enough to wake Brit, but at the moment, Jeff didn't care. For all he knew, he might be making exactly the same sound. So lost was he in the pleasure that he wasn't aware of anything else.

It was too bad that it had to end, but he knew that they had all day tomorrow to continue. As the pleasure waned, he rolled over off of her. She smiled, then kissed him on the lips and lay her head down on his chest. Jeff wrapped his arms around her, then closed his eyes and let himself fall asleep.


When he awoke in the morning, he found not one, but two warm bodies in his arms. He opened his eyes and realized that Brit had crept into his bed while he slept. On the other side, Rachael continued to sleep peacefully. Both were naked.

For a moment, he was shocked. What was Brit doing? She knew that Rachael and he had just had sex. Wouldn't that thought have turned her off? Still, he couldn't deny that it felt good.

Rachael was the next to wake. She stirred and yawned, letting the blanket fall down to reveal her tits. She made no move to cover them, but smiled at him. "Thanks for last night," she said. "I've been longing to do that for months."

Then she spied Brit lying against him on the opposite side. Jeff wondered if she was going to get jealous or make a scene. But instead, she put her hand out and gently stroked Brit's hair.

"Your sister's really adorable," Rachael commented.

"So it doesn't bother you that she's in bed with us?" he asked.

"Why should it bother me? It's not like I get to have you all to myself anyway. I don't mind sharing."

"I didn't mean that. It's not like you're sharing, because Brit and I didn't ... you know. I just thought you might like a little privacy, that's all."

"Brit doesn't count. I already said last night that she's welcome to watch. She can even join in if she wants."

"Rachael!"

"Oh, I know. I'm a pervert. It's just that the thought of it makes me horny."

Brit began to stir. Jeff glanced down at her head that was resting against his chest. He always enjoyed waking up with her in his arms. This time was different, though. This time, he could feel every inch of her. Her soft tits and perky little nipples felt so good against him, as did her down-covered thigh, which was pressed against his hip. He couldn't deny that he felt a kind of attraction; if she weren't his sister he would be tempted to take her right now.

Her eyes opened and she glanced around, a little groggy. When she saw his face, she smiled. Jeff always liked her smile. Until a week ago, he had seen it all too rarely, but since then it was almost a constant part of her features. He didn't think it would ever get old.

"You don't mind, do you?" Brit asked him. "I was feeling a little lonely, so I wanted to sleep with you again."

"I don't mind," he told her, "except that we're ... well..."

"Naked?" she giggled. "So? I see Rachael over there doesn't mind being naked with you. Hi, Rachael."

Rachael grinned at her.

"That's different," said Jeff.

"Why?"

"Because she's not my sister. Besides, Rachael and I ... well ... we got naked for a reason."

"I know. You had sex."

"And that doesn't bother you?"

"Of course not. Why should it bother me? It's not like it's the first time I've seen you--"

"Brit!" he exclaimed. That was supposed to be secret!

It was too late to cover it, though. Rachael's eyes lit up when she heard that.

"You mean you've actually watched your brother having sex?" she asked her.

"Well ... sort of..." Brit mumbled, embarrassed that she had let it slip.

"Come on, tell me all the juicy details!" Rachael insisted with an eager grin on her face.

"It was last weekend, when Crystal came over."

"Who's Crystal?"

"Kari's sister," Jeff said. It was too late to hide things now, so they might as well tell the truth.

"You mean you had sex with your girlfriend's sister?" Rachael laughed. "You're amazing! How did you manage that without Kari knowing?"

"Well ... actually, she did know."

"And she wasn't mad?"

"The first time was her idea."

"You're not serious!"

"That's just the way Kari is. Once she gets going, she's sometimes just as perverted as you are. No offense."

"I am offended," said Rachael with a grin. "No one's supposed to be as perverted as me."

"I'm telling the story," Brit interrupted.

"Sorry, Brit. Go ahead."

"Anyway, so the three of us got into the shower, and Crystal sucked him off. That's really all there was to it."

"Wow, step one without even my help," Rachael breathed, stunned.

"What?" asked Jeff.

"Never mind. So Brit, would you be interested in a repeat performance? This time with me instead of Crystal?"

"Sure," she smiled.

"Now wait a minute," Jeff insisted. "I don't know if I feel comfortable with this. I think maybe things are getting a little out of hand."

"What's the problem?" asked Rachael.

"The problem is that brothers aren't supposed to have sex in front of their sisters. It's just not right."

"Why?" asked Brit.

Jeff stared at her. He really had no answer to that question. He had always been raised to believe things like that, but at the moment he couldn't think of why it was supposed to be that way.

"I don't know," he replied. "But you just have to trust me, Brit."

"I trust you, Jeff," she said, "but it's not like you have an answer that is just too complicated to explain. You admitted that even you don't know. So maybe there isn't an answer. Maybe it's not even true."

"Well I for one am getting tired of just talking," Rachael grinned. "Jeff, I'm going to fuck you right now. Brit, you can stay here and watch or you can leave the room. It's your choice."

"I'll stay," she smiled, giving Jeff a kiss on the cheek. "It's all right, Jeff, really," she reassured him.

He was still a little cautious, but the thought of having sex with Rachael always made him lose his inhibitions.

Rachael sat up, throwing the covers off of them and exposing their bodies. Jeff was already growing hard, and Brit giggled when she glanced down and saw it.

"Don't look at me there!" Jeff told her, growing red.

"What's the matter?" she teased. "Am I embarrassing you?"

"Yes."

She rolled off of him and sat up next to him. He couldn't help stealing a glance at her cute little breasts. She had the most gorgeous little thirteen-year-old body he had ever seen, although admittedly he had only seen two, and Crystal's was a close second.

She caught him staring, and laughed. "Oh, I'm not allowed to look at you, but you're allowed to look at me?" she asked.

"Sorry," he said, turning his eyes away.

"Don't be sorry," she replied. "I don't mind."

Rachael put one leg over the top of him and knelt over his hips, straddling him. She reached down and took his cock in her hand, aiming it at the slit between her legs. "So you've seen a blowjob," she told Brit, "but have you seen actual sexual penetration?"

Brit shook her head, her eyes returning to his crotch. Jeff gazed up at Rachael with eagerness for the feel of her hot pussy.

Rachael slowly lowered herself until his cock pressed against her opening. There she hesitated for just a moment as she made sure everything was lined up properly. She gave Brit a wink, then slowly lowered herself a little more, biting her lower lip as he slipped inside her.

Brit's eyes grew wide as she watched him penetrate deeper and deeper into her. After his initial embarrassment had worn off, Jeff actually felt an erotic thrill at knowing that his sister was watching.

"Doesn't it hurt?" she asked, seeing him disappear completely inside her.

"Only if the girl isn't warmed up right, or if the boy isn't careful," Rachael explained. "That's why I like to be on top, because I can take it at my own pace. And Jeff's a great lover. He likes to take care of the girl's needs. If you ever get the chance to have sex with him, you'll see what I mean."

"Rachael!" Jeff exclaimed, growing red. But he was shocked to see that for a moment, Brit had had delight in her eyes when Rachael said those words.

Rachael began to move up and down now, slowly at first as she got used to the feel of him inside of her. Jeff let out a groan as she slid up and down his shaft, bit by bit increasing the tempo and the pleasure. He loved to fuck her; because she had been his first time, there was a special place in his heart for her.

Then she suddenly stopped, glancing over at Brit with a naughty gleam in her eye.

"I've got a great idea," she said.

"What?" asked Brit.

"Come sit down on your brother in front of me."

"Huh? Sit on him?"

"Yeah. Straddle him, like me."

"What are you doing, Rachael?" Jeff demanded.

"I just don't want Brit to be left out of the fun."

"Come on, this is wrong."

"Why? Because she's going to be sitting on you? A few minutes ago you had her whole body pressed up against you."

"But I ... I mean..."

"Oh, I don't mind," said Brit, and climbed over on top of him just like Rachael told her, facing toward him. He found himself lying there with not one, but two beautiful women naked on top of him. With Brit's legs spread wide to straddle him, he could see her pussy lips opened like the petals of a flower. Those lips were actually touching his bare skin, and he felt a thrill rush through him at the thought of it.

Rachael put her hands on Brit's shoulders and pulled her in. For a moment, Jeff thought she was going to start fondling his sister, but it was just so that Rachael could put her mouth up next to Brit's ear and whisper something. Still, the sight of the two girls in a near embrace like that was extremely erotic, especially as he realized that Rachael's breasts must surely be pressed against Brit's back.

He couldn't hear what Rachael told her, but Brit grinned and nodded. Then Rachael released her.

"What did you say?" asked Jeff.

"I simply said that I'd like to see what Allison taught her the other day," Rachael replied.

"What Allison taught her?" asked Jeff. "I don't understand."

"You forgot already?" asked Brit playfully. "I'm insulted." She leaned forward, and Jeff gasped as she lay down on his chest, pressing her soft, beautiful body against his.

"Let's show Rachael how much I've learned," she grinned, and Jeff's eyes grew wide as he realized what she meant.

"But Brit--" he began, but she never gave him the chance to finish as she pressed her lips against his.

From the moment she kissed him, he knew he couldn't resist. It was absolutely wrong, he knew, but it felt so good that he had no power to do anything but let it happen. Her body and her lips worked together to drive him wild with passion for his little sister. All thoughts of disgust had vanished so completely that he knew they would never return. His only hesitation came from the knowledge that this was not appropriate behavior between siblings. Even that, though, was shoved off into a corner of his mind as he attacked her lips with his own.

This kiss was wilder and more physical than the one they had shared a few days before. It was more like the one with Allison. Gone was the innocence and purity, to be replaced by sexual abandon and raw lust. He couldn't get enough of his little sister.

He shoved his tongue into her mouth, and she accepted it eagerly by teasing it with her own. She made little moaning sounds of pleasure as they devoured each other greedily. He loved the feel of her mouth on his, her beautiful face so close to his own, and her long, golden hair spilling around his head and enveloping them in a sheltered cocoon.

But there was more to her than just her face, much more. He could feel her whole body against him, so hot and soft. Her nipples were hard, and pressed into his chest. Further down, her sweet feminine opening was spread wide as she rubbed it against his lower torso, mere inches above where he entered Rachael. It almost felt like he was fucking Brit instead.

He closed his eyes and fantasized about it, about shoving his cock deep inside his little sister's pussy. God, wouldn't that be wonderful! He would make her squeal with pleasure as he brought her over the edge.

She began to rub up against him, matching her rhythm to Rachael's. The three of them fell into tempo, adding even more to the illusion. He reveled in the sensation of her breasts sliding up and down his chest, admittedly only a couple of inches but still enough to drive him crazy. He was losing himself now, unable to control himself at all. His hands went to Brit's waist, pressing her even harder against him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.