Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 7: Jeff's New Interest

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Jeff's New Interest - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Back home, things settled down a bit after the wedding. The first couple of weeks, while Greg and Allison were on their honeymoon in Hawaii, were a little difficult, because they had left Lissa to watch Jeff and Brit. She had the phone number of the Beauforts, a couple of empty-nesters who lived at the bottom of the hill, in case there was trouble, and Greg and Allison called in once a day to make sure everything was all right, that the kids were doing their homework and getting to bed on time. Before leaving they had made sure that there was plenty of food to last the two weeks, especially with the leftovers from the wedding.

More importantly, they had made Jeff and Brit promise to try to be nice to each other. That worked out reasonably well; only twice did they fight. It was the same pattern that often happened when Lissa babysat them. First Jeff teased Brit to the point of crying, then Lissa followed Brit to her room to comfort her, then Lissa returned to scold Jeff, then Jeff shouted at Lissa for taking Brit's side, then Lissa broke down crying, then Jeff felt guilty and apologized, then Lissa accepted his apology and hugged him, then she told him that Brit needed a hug too, then Jeff grudgingly went to Brit's room and apologized, then Brit hugged him, and then finally they were all friends again.

Jeff enjoyed the freedom of not having any adults around. Lissa was sometimes very mature, but she didn't seem to have the same issue with having fun that most adults had. The three of them played games together, or sat in the hot tub together, or now that the days were warm enough, swam in the pool together. Those were the times when Jeff enjoyed himself the most. Lissa liked to try to push him under, but although she was still a little bigger than him, he was always slippery enough that he managed to turn the tables on her and end up dunking her instead. Even Brit got in on the action, jumping on his back and wrapping her arms and legs around him to try to drag him down. He had to be a lot more careful with her because she was so small and fragile, so instead of fighting back, he would take a deep breath and go under, dragging her along with him. Since he could hold his breath longer than she could, she always ended up letting go of him to make her way back up to the surface. He never held her down; even though they fought and teased each other out of the water, he still loved her and wouldn't do anything to put her in danger.

It was during those pool parties that he began to notice Lissa's body. He had been interested in girls for a couple of years now, as attested by his infatuation with Kari Williams at school and Allison at home, but he had never really been exposed to the physiological differences between boys and girls. He had seen pictures in Sex-Ed class, of course, but those were just illustrations. Now, though, he found himself in the presence of a nearly sixteen-year-old girl with only a swimsuit covering her body.

Granted, her suit was a conservative one-piece that didn't actually reveal anything important, but it left her legs and arms bare, and showed the gentle curve of her waist and swell of her breasts, even displaying two bumps where her nipples poked against the fabric. When she bent over, he had a nice view of the valley between her breasts, and he found that he liked it. Unfortunately, her swimsuit hid more than it showed, so he decided to do what any other thirteen-year-old boy would do in that situation. He would find some way to take it off.

That turned out to be surprisingly easy. One afternoon while they swam in the pool, he made his move. Ironically, it was Lissa that initiated it, though she could hardly be blamed; she didn't know what was going to happen, after all. Jeff deliberately turned his back on her to make himself an easy target for her to try to dunk him. He paid close attention to the sounds of her approaching him, though he tried not to let her know he was aware of her presence.

As soon as she jumped on him, he was ready. He squirmed in her grasp, managing to turn around and get a hold on her to try to wrestle her under. He put one of his hands on her shoulder, then deliberately lost his footing. His hand "slipped" and suddenly came away with the strap of her swimsuit.

It worked even better than he had planned. As he fell down into the water still holding onto it, it slipped the other strap off the shoulder as well, and suddenly the whole front of the garment fell away.

Before she could react, he released it and got his footing again. He took a moment to stare at her bare chest. Though he had not had much basis for comparison, he liked what he saw. Her breasts were not particularly big, but they seemed firm and perky. The small nipples in particular intrigued him; they were perfectly round and well defined, pointing straight forward.

It only took him an instant to decide that he wanted to feel them. And in that instant his mind hatched a plan. Though he had only had about half a second to view them, he immediately pounced on her. She half-shrieked and half-giggled, but she was still in too much shock to fight back. He managed to tip her over, and the two of them plunged under the water, arms wrapped around each other.

Her bare chest felt very nice against his own. He enjoyed the way her soft yet firm tits flattened against his body, and especially the way her nipples poked against him.

Then he felt another, less pleasant sensation. She was pounding him on the shoulder with one of her free hands. It was something she had never done before, and although it didn't hurt him, especially with the water to slow her fist, it alarmed him.

He quickly set his feet down and helped her gain her footing. She stood up, spluttering and coughing, and scrambling to pull up her swimsuit.

"Oh my god, Lissa!" he exclaimed in feigned shock. "I didn't realize--"

Brit stood nearby, laughing. For a moment, Lissa looked angry, but then she began to laugh too.

"That's okay," she said. "If I thought you had done it on purpose, I'd drag you to the bottom and sit on you until you drowned."

"Do it again, Jeff!" Brit giggled.

"Shut up!" Lissa snapped, but good-naturedly. "Anyway, I think it's time I got out."

That was really too bad, in Jeff's opinion, but he had no regrets. It had been worth it.

Since he didn't want to be left alone with his bratty little sister, he decided to get out too, and Brit followed. They dried themselves off, and Jeff deliberately avoided watching Lissa as she did so. No doubt she would be conscious of his eyes on her, so if he seemed too curious she might begin to suspect. There would be plenty of time later.

After changing one at a time in the bathroom, they divided up. Brit decided to sit in the front room watching TV, while Jeff and Lissa went to their respective rooms.

Jeff sat down on his bed, closed his eyes, and imagined her body again. It was the first time he had seen a real pair of boobs, at least that he could remember. Naturally he had breast-fed as a baby, but this was something different. This was a real girl. Granted, it was his sister, but that didn't change the fact that she was actually pretty, and in his opinion at least, she had a great body.

It still left him unsatisfied, however. That quick glimpse had been all too brief; he wanted to be able to sit and stare for as long as he wanted.

That was when he first came up with the idea of looking at internet porn. While not the same as a real live girl, at least he would be able to see as much as he wanted. All three of the children had computers in their rooms, and all were networked together and could access the Internet. His only hesitation was that he knew that his father would be mad if he found out. But that just meant that Jeff couldn't let him find out. He locked both the hall and bathroom doors, then sat down at the computer, his heart pounding in his chest.

A quick search led him to the Lecher Magazine homepage. Naturally, there was a warning not to go beyond that point if he wasn't over eighteen, but that didn't matter. There was no way they could trace him anyway. He clicked the "I agree" button and found himself staring at a list of article headlines with small pictures, mostly of naked women. But they were too small to get a good view.

There was a "Models" link, which sounded promising, so he clicked on that, which led to another page with a list of girl's names. Choosing one at random, he entered a page with a list of photo-shoots. He selected the first one, and suddenly he found himself staring at a page full of tiny images that seemed to be in a set. All of the images could be clicked on.

He started with the first one, which showed a good-looking woman with a dress on. He skipped forward a few pages until he found the first one where she was naked. It was a great view of the woman's body, with her standing there unashamedly and hiding nothing.

Her body was much more fully developed than Lissa's. She had great big boobs, but slender hips and a flat stomach. This time he actually got to see her pussy, which was completely hairless. For some reason she had shaved it off. That just gave him a better view.

A few pictures later, she began to play with herself. She had her legs spread wide open, with one hand on her breast and one hand touching herself between her legs. Jeff felt a stirring between his own legs, and knew that he was getting an erection. And why not? Wasn't that supposed to happen when he looked at naked women? These past couple of years his erections had gotten more and more frequent, happening sometimes spontaneously and without any provocation. But according to his Sex Ed class, that was normal for boys his age. He decided just to let it happen.

A moment later there came a knock at his door.

"Go away," he said. "I'm busy."

"Jeff, I need to talk to you," came Lissa's voice.

A little angry, he closed the web browser on his computer. Then he got up, smoothed out his pants to make sure the bulge wasn't too noticeable, then unlocked and opened the door.

Lissa came over and sat down on his bed. He sat on the chair next to the computer desk.

"Look, if this is about what happened it the pool," he said, "I'm sorry."

"Oh, I'm not mad. Now that I've had a chance to think about it, I can look back and laugh. Although I'll admit, it's not exactly the kind of story that I'm going to tell my kids later on down the road."

Jeff chuckled. "Me neither. Can you imagine that? 'Look, that's Auntie Lissa. Did I ever tell you about the time I pulled her swimsuit off in the pool?'"

Lissa couldn't help but laugh at that. "So Jeff, tell me something. Did you do it on purpose?"

"What?" he asked, suddenly defensive. "No, of course not. I--"

"Tell the truth, Jeff. I promise I won't get mad."

Jeff stared at her for a second, as if unsure whether to confess.

"I'll take your silence as a yes," said Lissa.

"I ... Oh, all right. I did it on purpose. Are you satisfied?"

"Why?" she asked.

"I don't know."

"You must have had a reason, or you wouldn't have done it."

"Well..." he said, growing red. "I just ... I just have never seen a naked girl before, and so this just seemed like a perfect opportunity. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done it."

"It's okay. I just want to know one more thing. Since you wanted to see my body so badly, does that mean you think I'm ... well ... sexy?"

"Er ... I don't know."

"Oh, thanks so much for the compliment," she said sarcastically. "At least tell me whether you think I'm pretty."

"Okay. You're pretty."

"And sexy?"

"Why do you keep going on about that?"

"I'm just curious."

"Maybe we shouldn't be talking about that. You're my sister, after all."

"Come on, Jeff. Just tell me whether you think I'm sexy or not."

"Fine. I just started noticing how sexy you are this week, out in the pool."

"It was the swimsuit, wasn't it?" she grinned.

"Well, yeah."

"Okay. That's all I wanted to know." She got up to leave.

"Lissa," Jeff said.

"What is it?"

"You wouldn't really drag me to the bottom of the pool and sit on me until I drown, would you?"

She laughed. "Only if you try it again," she replied.


When Lissa returned to her own room, she immediately plopped down on the bed and shuddered. She felt both disgusted and excited at the same time. Somehow she had managed to conceal her feelings from her brother, but her heart had been pounding as she had sat on his bed next to him.

He had actually pulled her swimsuit off on purpose, and it was because he thought she was sexy! Her own brother! She didn't know whether she should feel flattered or angry.

On the verge of turning fourteen, he had been developing in interesting ways in the past year. She couldn't ignore that his little-boy body was starting to develop a little muscle; she had noticed him in the pool the same way he had noticed her. And a few months ago he had begun to shave. There was something else about him too, a kind of smell perhaps, though so subtle that it wasn't even noticeable. But it sometimes made her shiver when he was around.

Despite his lack of self-confidence and his negative self-talk, he was far from the ugly kid that he claimed to be. His boyish face was losing some of its childlike innocence, and taking on more mature features. Even his freckles had started to clear up, revealing a surprisingly handsome face.

That low self-esteem had begun to peel away in the last few months, though. That was probably due to Allison. The woman was absolutely gorgeous, and yet very down-to-earth in her personality. There was no hiding that Jeff had a crush on her, but at the same time, he was able to talk to her, which did wonders for his confidence. In a few years, he might even work up the courage to ask out a girl.

For some reason, that thought gave Lissa a sharp pang of ... something. She wasn't prepared to label it jealousy. Maybe since she was his big sister she just felt a little protective of him, and didn't want him to get into trouble.

She just couldn't get over the fact that he thought she was sexy. Despite her uneasiness, it did make her feel good. After all, if even her own brother thought of her like that, surely some of the guys at school did too. At the moment though, for some reason she didn't really care about their opinion. It was only Jeff's that mattered. Was he in his room right now thinking about her body? Imagining that sent a tingle down her spine.

She felt warm, perhaps even a little flushed. No doubt it was due to the heat of the day, and the fact that she had just put on her clothes after wearing a swimsuit for a couple of hours. Her clothes felt restricting and uncomfortable.

Since her door was closed and locked and there was no one to see her, there was no harm in taking off her shirt. She sat up for a moment and pulled it over her head, then dropped it on the floor and lay back. Yes, that felt much nicer. However, her jeans still felt too tight. She quickly stripped them off as well and lay down in just her underwear. She wondered what Jeff would think if he saw her now. The thought of him suddenly barging into the room and then staring in shock made her giggle. That would be awkward. On the other hand, he would probably enjoy the view of his sexy big sister. Not that she would ever allow such a thing. She wasn't about to pose half-naked for her little brother.

On the other hand, what if she wore a bikini out by the pool? It wouldn't cover up any more of her than her underwear, and it would be completely innocent. Okay, not completely innocent, but it wouldn't be anything that other girls didn't wear in public. Unfortunately, she didn't own a swimsuit like that; her dad would never approve of it. She wondered if Allison would take her shopping again some time?

She sighed. Knowing Allison, she would be in favor of the idea. But Lissa would feel too self-conscious about it, so she would never do it. Still, it was fun to fantasize about it. One look, and Jeff would probably lose all control of himself. He'd probably strip her out of it in no time flat, the pervert. Once again she giggled. If wearing a skimpy bikini in front of him would be fun, being naked with him would be even better!

She took a deep breath. Even though the hottest part of the day was over, for some reason she felt like the heat kept rising. Even her bra and panties were too stifling now. She shuddered as she thought about taking them off, feeling strangely guilty. That didn't make any sense to her; what was wrong with being naked alone in her room? It wasn't like she had never done it before. She took her clothes off every time she took a bath or shower, after all. But with her thoughts on her brother, it felt almost like he was in the room with her. Her little brother, staring at her as she stripped in front of him.

Before she knew it, she had her bra off and lay there with her breasts exposed to the eyes of the specter of her brother. It felt so naughty to lie here in front of him, even though she knew he was just in her imagination. But she had gone this far, and she might as well go the rest of the way. She slipped off her panties and let them fall to the floor, and lay naked, exposed, and vulnerable.

She closed her eyes and imagined him standing there beside her bed, staring at her. She trembled, feeling a little frightened but also excited. What would he do if she exposed herself to him like this? Would he blush and turn away? Would he dash out of the room? Or would he stay there with her, and perhaps see just what he could get away with?

She felt a hand between her legs and she almost yelped in fright. But it was just her own. Lately when she got into these moods it almost seemed to work independently, seeking out the most pleasurable spots of her body. She knew that what she was doing was dirty, or at least, she had always been raised to think that way, but she just couldn't help herself. She tried to be good, but sometimes she just needed to feel that kind of pleasure.

There were no men in her life right now other than her daddy and her brother, and she wasn't about to ask one of them to help her, so it was up to her to do what needed to be done. Maybe that was her own fault; she had unconsciously built a wall between her and all the boys at school because she was a little afraid of them. Ever since she had lost her virginity a couple of years ago to her first boyfriend, she had been turned off by sex. And since she knew that that was on the mind of every boy her age twenty-four hours a day, she really didn't want to have much to do with them. Her relationship with her boyfriend had lasted a grand total of three months. He had dumped her after she told him that she didn't want to have sex any more. And who could blame him? He probably sensed that she didn't think he was very good at it, and felt insulted. It was his awkwardness, his lack of emotion or romance that had spoiled it for her. Maybe some day she would find a man who could give her what she always dreamed of, but until that time she was a little hesitant about getting involved in a physical relationship. It was much more important to find someone who loved and cared for her.

Like her brother.

She gasped as a tingle ran up her spine. Her finger had just made contact with that sensitive bud. Or was that the real reason? Her train of thought had been derailed by that sudden sensation, but she remembered what she had been thinking about right before. She had thought about Jeff as a lover.

That felt weird, but at the same time a little thrilling. Oh, she would never go through with it of course, but here by herself, alone in her room, she could explore those deep, dark fantasies. It was wrong, horribly wrong, she knew, but that was what made it so exciting. The forbidden lust drove her deeper into the throes of passion.

She stuck her fingers of her free hand into her mouth, letting her teeth clamp down on them. It was a trick she had learned in those rare occasions when she pleasured herself, to keep her from crying out. It wouldn't do to have Jeff and Brit hear her and wonder what was wrong. That would be enjoyable, though. It was too bad she had locked the door, because otherwise he might burst into the room to see if she was in trouble, spy her lying there playing with herself...

"Oh Jeff!" she breathed, careful not to raise it above a whisper. Even that was enough to heighten her pleasure. She had actually vocalized her fantasy. Now it had left the confines of her mind and was out there in the real world, and she could never take it back.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.