Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 5: Photogenic

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Photogenic - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

That night, Greg and Allison stayed in the bridal suite of a luxury hotel in the city before their flight to Hawaii in the morning. They could have booked a later flight that same day, but with the hassle of the airport and the length of the flight, they would arrive late at night and exhausted from the trip. Most times he wouldn't have minded, but he wanted to be able to relax and enjoy his wedding night. There would be plenty of time to lie out on the beach or go swimming or have fun in a tropical paradise later.

After checking in, they took a cab downtown to a five star restaurant for dinner. Normally Greg didn't like to eat in places this fancy. Despite being quite wealthy, he was also a practical man, and would often be just as happy running down to the nearest fast food joint to pick up some hamburgers. But today he had an excuse to go all out, and he planned to enjoy himself.

It was hard not to with Allison there with him. Especially now that they had tied the knot and they belonged to each other. It hardly seemed fair that he should get to live the rest of his life with the most perfect woman in the world. The sting of his recent divorce had immediately dulled upon his first meeting with Allison, and now it had just about disappeared completely.

As he thought about it, he realized he hadn't even been this happy the first time he had gotten married. Admittedly some of that was due to the fact that he was older and wiser, and some of it was because he had already gone through it once and didn't feel so nervous this time around. But most of it, he concluded, was because Allison made him feel so comfortable. Ironically, that was partly because he didn't love her, so he didn't feel such a need to impress her, so he could just relax and be himself. Still, he enjoyed her company more than almost anyone else's, and now he was going to have all the opportunities he ever wanted to spend time with her.

She looked very beautiful sitting there in front of him, in a silk dress that really emphasized her charms. It looked almost oriental, perhaps a bit like a kimono. Greg had always thought silk dresses looked especially sexy. He hadn't recalled mentioning that to Allison, but maybe he had, and she was doing this to please him. Either way, he couldn't believe how gorgeous she appeared in it.

"You look happy," she commented over dinner.

"I am happy," he replied. "Tell me something. Why would a gorgeous, confident, graceful and charming woman like you ever want to marry a crotchety old geezer like me?"

"You're no geezer," she laughed. "Minimum age for that is fifty, and that's only in rare circumstances. You're not even forty yet."

"Good point."

"And I already told you why I married you," she joked. "For your money, of course."

"Yes, there is that," he admitted. "So is that the only reason? I mean, I was kind of hoping that ... well..."

"I really like you, Greg, if that's what you're getting at. We have fun together."

"You can't be talking about me," he grinned. "I'm a boring old fuddy-duddy, a strict and boring man who's too wrapped up in maintaining an illusion of dignity to really enjoy myself. I think the only reason we have so much fun is because of you."

"You're solid, Greg. I mean, you're well-grounded. And sometimes I'm not strict or dignified enough, so you help to keep me from going too wild. And I don't care if I'm the only reason we have fun; the point is that we do. We're good for each other."

"Well, you're certainly good for me, and I hope I'm good for you too."

"You are."

"I just sometimes can't believe how lucky I am to be married to a woman like you. Is there anything wrong with you at all? Because if there is, I can't find it."

"Oh, believe me, I have my share of secrets," Allison admitted. "Maybe some day I'll share them with you. But let's not go into those right now. I want to keep living this fantasy for as long as I can."

"Me too," he smiled.

"Look, if you want, I'd love to help you learn to relax and enjoy yourself. Maybe you just need a taste of the wild side."

"Maybe I do. Do you have anything in mind?"

"Nothing in particular, but I'm sure I can come up with some ideas. Do you want me to start doing some research? I'll bet I could find some pretty interesting activities for a couple like us."

"I don't know. It sounds a little scary."

Allison laughed. "Well, maybe I'll take it slow. We can gradually work our way up."

Greg nodded. She was probably right. Maybe he needed to try something new, maybe even something a little wild and crazy. Allison seemed to have no problem with that sort of thing, so he would let her come up with the ideas.

After dinner, they returned to their suite, where Allison immediately threw her arms around his neck and kissed him. He kissed her back passionately. As soon as she broke away, she began to slip out of that slinky little silk dress. Greg liked a lot of things about Allison, but her enthusiasm for sex was at the top of the list. Pretty soon they were both naked and kissing again.

"I know this isn't the first time we've done this," Allison told him, "but since this is our wedding night, I'd like it to be special."

"What did you have in mind?" he grinned.

Allison opened her suitcase and pulled out four sets of handcuffs.

"Oh my god!" he breathed. "You're serious?" This was certainly something he hadn't ever done with his first wife. She would have never gone for anything the least bit kinky. The fact that it was so new to him excited him tremendously. He had a little reservation about it, but he realized that because Allison was his wife, there was nothing wrong with a little bondage play with her.

"Four sets of handcuffs, four limbs, four bedposts," she told him. "Get the picture?" She grabbed a scarf, then unzipped a pouch in the inner lining of the suitcase and brought out a feather.

"So what are those for?" he asked.

"The scarf is to use as a blindfold. And the feather is for a little extra fun. Tonight I want to be the one chained to the bed. Maybe we'll let you try it out later. Put the blindfold on so that I don't know where you're going to touch me with the feather. It's all the better that way because I can't anticipate it so it comes as a shock each time."

"You know this from experience?" he asked.

"Remember those secrets I told you about earlier?"

"Say no more," he grinned.

Allison lay down on the bed and spread her arms and legs out toward the bedposts. It was such a vulnerable yet inviting position that Greg couldn't help but grin with excitement. He first made sure that Allison had brought the key for the handcuffs (wouldn't it be awkward to have to call a locksmith!), then locked her in to the bedposts. He slipped the blindfold over her eyes and fastened it in back.

"Now all you have to do," Allison told him, "is run that feather over my body. Use short strokes, and touch me in different places. Don't follow any pattern or I'll be able to anticipate it, which will spoil the fun."

"Are you ticklish?" he asked.

"A little, but that's all a part of what makes it feel so good."

Greg lifted the feather, then experimentally ran it lightly over Allison's ribs. She gasped at the contact, her mouth opening into a wide grin.

"Perfect!" she exclaimed. "Just like that."

With those words of encouragement, Greg continued. He touched the tip of the feather to her hip, with a similar reaction. There was something exciting and erotic about the whole thing, and not just because she was naked and bound in front of him. It was a little playful; in one sense little more than a children's game. More than once when the kids were growing up, he had caught Jeff tormenting Brit in a similar way by tying her up and tickling her, though always with their clothes on of course.

On the other hand, seeing Allison's body squirm under his ministrations and watching her gasp every breath had a powerfully arousing effect on him. He had never been into sexual games like this, especially bondage play. Maybe that was because his ex-wife was just as boring as he was, so neither of them were creative enough to come up with ideas like this. Allison, though, made it fun. He had a suspicion that sex would never get dull with her.

When he touched the tip of the feather against one of her nipples, she squealed in delight. He loved the sight and sound of her lying there crying out with excitement, made all the more intense by the fact that she couldn't see what was coming up so each stroke with the feather came as a surprise to her. He enjoyed seeing her breasts jiggle as she laughed from the ticklish sensation, and the nipples swelling in her arousal.

If he got this much of a reaction out of her just from touching her nipples, he was interested in seeing what would happen if he touched a certain other place. He took the feather and ran it lightly over her exposed pussy lips.

She shrieked this time, and her hips raised right up off of the bed. Afterward, she laughed at her own reaction.

"Oh god, Greg!" she breathed. "That was intense! Do it again."

He did. Allison gritted her teeth and tried to suppress the groan that built up inside her, but it escaped anyway. As he worked all over her body, she moaned and squealed and panted and wriggled and squirmed. More than once he suspected she had an orgasm, though she was laughing and moaning and wiggling around so much the rest of the time that he couldn't be sure. He nearly climaxed a couple of times himself just from watching her. More than once he was tempted just to climb right on top of her and make love to her. She would probably have been willing, but he wanted to draw this out as long as possible. He was just having too much fun.

After about twenty minutes of their little game, he set the feather down. Instead, he reached out with his own hands and slipped them onto her breasts. She moaned with pleasure as he massaged them firmly but gently. It wasn't the first time he had touched her there, but he never grew tired of the feeling of her gorgeous, soft breasts in his hands. He had never seen a more perfect pair, even on the rare occasions when he snuck peeks at dirty magazines when he was growing up.

He let one of his hands slide down her body, coming to rest between her legs. His middle finger pressed into the groove, lubricated by her dampness. She seemed to like that feeling even more than she had liked it on her chest.

This much, at least, was familiar territory. He knew his way around a woman's pussy, and unless Allison was completely different from his ex-wife, he knew a few tricks to really make her feel good.

He needed to stop thinking about that rotten bitch, he decided. Allison was his wife now, and there was no point comparing the two women; Allison would come out on top every time.

"Greg," she breathed. "Take me. Take me now."

He wasn't about to pass up an invitation like that. He leaned over and kissed her on the lips, then, still holding that kiss, he mounted her. He felt the wonderful warmth and softness of her body as he lay down on top of her. He pressed his thighs against hers and enjoyed the slick dampness as he slid inside. Allison cried out again, and this time he felt like joining her. It was such a wonderful feeling to make love to her like this, to see her face so close to his, to kiss her luscious lips, to press his body against her own. She belonged to him tonight, and he to her. She had once told him that she wouldn't mind him having a mistress on the side, but why would he ever want that when he had such a woman as her to take care of his needs?

He let himself go, thrusting into her hard and deep. She seemed to enjoy it, so he didn't hold back. He heard his own grunting mixed with her moans, loving the chorus that they made. No doubt people in the nearby rooms could hear them, but right now he didn't care. Allison was his wife, and he was going to take advantage of that privilege, damn it!

She struggled at her bonds as he pounded into her, but from the smile on her face he could tell that she didn't really want to get free. He wondered if those very restraints added something to the pleasure. Could the straining at the handcuffs actually enhance the sensation? Perhaps it was like stretching when tired or sore; there was a kind of euphoria that came from working those muscles. Plus there was the excitement of being completely at the mercy of someone else. Maybe there was something to this whole bondage idea after all. He ought to give it a try himself some time.

He felt the end approaching, so he thrust even harder and deeper, faster and faster in a violent frenzy. Then suddenly his cock jerked inside of Allison's body, emptying its satisfying load deep within her. He continued to thrust as he shot over and over again as his orgasm overtook him. He loved the intense pleasure, especially with a woman as beautiful as Allison. It was almost unfair just how lucky he was to have her.

As the pleasure dropped off, he collapsed on top of her body. He lay there exhausted for a minute or two, then rolled over off of her. The two of them rested in post-orgasmic bliss for a while, both with broad grins on their faces.

Eventually he managed to work up the willpower to sit up. He grabbed the key to the handcuffs from the nightstand where he had placed it, then unfastened Allison. She immediately took off the blindfold and gazed at him affectionately.

"Wow, Greg!" she breathed. "That was the best sex I've had with you yet! We should do this more often."

He laughed. "Yes we should. Just don't think this gets you off the hook though. You're still going to have to come up with some more wild and crazy ideas to help me get over my inhibitions."

"Don't worry," she said. "This is nothing compared to some of the ideas I have."

"I can't wait."


They got up early the next morning and drove to the airport to catch their plane. Greg normally didn't enjoy aiports or long flights, though he had seen his fair share of both with frequent business trips. He didn't like the hassle of security and checking baggage, the long wait before the flight, or sitting in a too-small seat inside a tin can packed full of other sardines like him. True, he usually flew first class when the company paid for it and on special occasions like this, but he tended to be grouchy and irritable all the same.

With Allison it was different. She made him feel relaxed and comfortable. Her friendly and cheerful manner had a contagious effect on him; he found it impossible to be ill-tempered while talking with her. The wait in the airport seemed like the blink of an eye, and even the flight was just another chance for them to talk and joke and generally enjoy themselves. Before he knew it, the plane was landing in Maui, and the usually annoying flight was just a happy memory.

They collected their luggage, then headed to the rental car counter to retrieve the vehicle they would be using during the vacation. They climbed in and headed toward their lodgings. Greg had rented a quaint yet elegant villa outside of town, a little off the beaten track in fact. The back side had a balcony looking out to the west down to the shore and across the sea. Being a relatively unknown haven, there were few people around, which suited him fine. He understandably wanted a little privacy with his new bride during this vacation. There might be the occasional person or two wandering down the beach, but for the most part, it was like their own private little world.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.