Dreams Do Come True... - Cover

Dreams Do Come True...

Copyright© 2009 by bryans_woman

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - In April of 1956 in Los Angeles, two soul mates find each other again after 17 years and run off to Las Vegas to get married... This is the story of their hot and wild honeymoon weekend together...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Humor   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Charles helped Diana stand from her bent position and they undressed and picked up and put away all the items they had just purchased. He called down to the laundry service to come pick up his suit for cleaning. They cleaned themselves up ... again ... and brushed their teeth. Diana put one of the robes on and combed out the tangles and brushed her hair smooth while Charles shaved. He was standing at the sink with a towel wrapped around his hips.

Diana could feel tingles between her legs again as she watched him. God ... he was so sexy! She loved how the muscles in his broad shoulders and back rippled slightly as he moved his arm. She craved to run her fingers through the thick mat of dark hair on his sculpted chest as she watched his pectoral muscles flex occasionally.

His firm, round ass just looked sexier the way the towel hugged it tightly, and the bulge in the front was making her throb again. She couldn't stay away from him any longer. She moved to him, put her hand on his ass and squeezed his firm cheeks as she stared at him in the mirror.

Charles took the razor away from his face as he glanced at her in the mirror. "Are you trying to make me cut myself?"

Diana grinned and chuckled. "No." She waited for him to resume shaving. "If I'd wanted to make you cut yourself, I'd have done this..." She put her hand through the drape at the front of the towel, caressed his cock and cupped his balls as she stared at him hotly.

He'd taken the razor away from his face again. Please stop teasing me, pretty lady! He growled quietly as heat flooded his loins. His voice was low and sexy as the flames came up in his eyes. "Just let me finish shaving and then you can touch me wherever you want. OK ... please?" he pleaded intently. I can't resist you ... don't you know that?

They heard a knock on the door and a man's voice saying that it was the laundry service, so Diana smiled and told him to hurry and finish shaving. She got his suit and shirt and took it to the door and handed them to the young man, asking him what time it would be ready. He told her it would be around four o'clock and she smiled as she thanked him, giving him a dollar for a tip.

As soon as she shut the door, the phone rang. She frowned as she wondered who could be calling. She answered the phone; it was the concierge telling her that the bandleader had asked to meet with her at 3:00 in the nightclub. She told him she'd be there.

She hung up the phone and turned around to find Charles standing right behind her. She jumped slightly—she hadn't heard him come up behind her at all. Damn ... you're as quiet as the big man, too!

"Speaking of phone calls ... Don't you think we should call our parents and let them know what we've done? I'm not that worried about my parents ... other than my mother possibly throwing a fit. But I don't want your father to think badly of me for dragging his little girl off to Vegas without so much as talking to him first!"

Diana chuckled at his old-fashioned worry. She knew her parents were going to be excited ... they'd been bugging her for years to find a husband and settle down! She told him to call his parents first; she wanted to get whatever his mother had to say out of the way. It was coming up on noon in Vegas, so it was around 4:00 Saturday afternoon on the east coast.

Charles perched on the arm of the loveseat next to the phone as he called his parents' home. His mother answered and he listened as she chitchatted for a few minutes. When it was obvious she was not going to be quiet long enough for him to say anything, he finally interrupted her.

"Mom ... Mom ... MOM! Would you be quiet for just a minute and let me tell you why I called? ... Thank you! Are you sitting down, Mom? ... You are ... good. The reason I called is to tell you that I got married. I'm in Vegas and I got married last night ... Yes, Las Vegas ... No, it wasn't a church wedding. Mom? Mom, are you still there? ... Because there wasn't time to arrange a church wedding; I didn't want to wait! ... No! She's not pregnant! I just met her last night! Mom? Mom, are you still there? ... I know everything about her I need to know! ... Oh, for God's sake, Mom! I work for the FBI! Don't you think I would know if she were a criminal?"

Diana was cracking up ... his mother sounded like a real pistol! Diana held out her hand toward him and gestured with her fingers. "Give me the phone!"

"Mom ... hold on. My wife wants to talk to you." He handed Diana the phone and listened.

"Mrs. Richards? Hi, this is Diana Maitland Richards, your new daughter-in-law. I just wanted to let you know that it wasn't Charles' idea to run off to Vegas and get married—it was mine! ... Why? Because I've been looking for your son for a long time and I wasn't about to let him out of my sight! Also, he told me he wouldn't have sex with me until I was his wife, and he turns me on so badly that I had to make him marry me right away because I can't keep my hands off of him! ... Mrs. Richards? Mrs. Richards, are you still there? ... So, you understand my problem, right? It was either make him bring me to Vegas and marry me so I could get him into bed right away or make him feel guilty for being unable to resist me! And I couldn't do that to such an honorable, sexy man!"

There was a long pause while Diana listened to his mother. She smiled and nodded her head and said, "Uh huh," a couple of times. Then she said, "Yes, ma'am. He told me about that, and that's why I'm doing my best to make up for all those wasted years ... Yes, ma'am, I will ... And I look forward to meeting you, too! Do you want to speak to Charles again? ... No?..." Then she started to laugh, and said, "Yes, that's a good idea! OK, I'll tell him! Goodbye!" She handed the phone back to Charles.

He hung it up with a slightly shocked look on his face. "What did Mom say?"

"She said that you'd been burned by your first wife and that she hadn't been a very good 'wife' to you at all. She asked me if I knew what she meant! Then she made me promise to be good and faithful to you and to take care of you and that she hopes we'll come visit soon so she could meet me!"

Diana laughed. "Oh, and she also told me to tell you that you'd better stock up on plenty of vitamins because it sounded like you were going to need them!" She laughed harder when Charles groaned in embarrassment and put his head down in his hand over his eyes. Then he dragged it down his face. He looked back up at her with his cheeks slightly red.

Diana said brightly, "I thought that conversation went very well! I guess I threw your mother off so much that she completely let go of the whole 'church wedding' thing! I think I'll be able to get along with her just fine—the trick is to keep her off balance!"

Charles pointed to the phone and said it was her turn to call her parents. She dialed their number, and on the third ring, she heard her mother's voice say hello. "Mama? It's me, Diana! Guess where I am? ... Yes, that's right! How did you know? ... Oh! ... Yes, just last night! I've told you for years that I'd know the right man as soon as I saw him, and that's just how it happened! Actually, I saw him when I was thirteen, but I didn't know it was him at the time ... It's a long story and I'll tell you all about it later!" Well ... not all of it...

"Oh, Mama! He is so handsome and sooo sexy—I can't wait for you to meet him! Is Daddy there? ... Yes, get him to the phone. My new husband is nervous that Daddy will be upset with him for not even talking to him or meeting him before I made him marry me. He told me he wouldn't take me to bed until I was his wife!"

Diana started laughing at the look on his face—he was red again ... and he looked scared! When her father came on the line, Diana said, "Hi Daddy! So you and Mama already knew about my big news? ... Yes! He works for the FBI ... but you found that out last night! He wants to talk to you, Daddy. He's nervous that you're going to be upset with him for not talking to you before he married me and..." Diana was cut off when Charles grabbed the phone from her.

"Hello, Colonel Maitland? ... This is Charles Richards, your ... new son-in-law. I hope you won't think that I've done anything dishonorable..." Charles paused for a minute; his eyebrows rose in slight shock and he started to chuckle silently. Then he sobered and said, "Yes, sir, very much ... That's exactly what I intend to do ... Thank you, sir ... We will as soon as we can! Do you want to talk to Diana again? ... Yes, sir. I'll tell her. Goodbye!"

Charles smiled as he hung up the phone when he looked at Diana. "I hope you don't think your father still thinks of you as his 'little girl' anymore! I can't imagine that you've told him anything about your personal life, but he certainly seems to know what kind of woman you are! He told me that he was impressed that I'd gotten you to marry me before I let you get me into the sack and that he was surprised you let us take a break this long to call them!

"Then he asked me if I loved you and was going to take good care of you. He said that he hoped we'd both be as happy as he and your mother have been for over forty years and asked us to try to come visit soon. And he told me to tell you that it was about damn time!"

Diana said, "There's one more phone call I need to make." She dialed the number of her girlfriend Lynda in L.A. She'd promised her girlfriends after the last time she'd disappeared for a weekend that she'd let them know if she did it again so they wouldn't worry about her. After five rings, she finally heard Lynda's voice on the other end.

"Lynda? It's Diana! Look, I promised I'd let ya'll know if I ever disappeared again, so that's why I'm calling! I'm in Vegas with my new husband, Charles Richards ... Yes, that's right, I said husband ... Yes, the man you saw me leaving the pub with last night! ... Yes, he is very handsome—AND very sexy! I can't wait for ya'll to meet him when we get back! ... We'll be back tomorrow evening ... I don't have time to go into all the details right now. I need to get my sexy new husband back into the sack so I can fuck his brains out!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.