Bear and Sunny - Second Chances - Cover

Bear and Sunny - Second Chances

Copyright© 2009 by Bearnsunny

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Micah Campbell meets an old friend at his wife's funeral. What happens next proves second chances do happen

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Time Travel   DoOver   First   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence  

The next few weeks passed quickly. Sunny joined me each morning for my route, her speed and endurance increased rapidly. in order to keep my improvements in time up I started getting up 30 minutes earlier and running 4 miles at my old pace, soon I had the time for those runs under 24 minutes. My pull-ups improved to 90 in 3 minutes and I was up to 120 sit-ups. Sunny was able to do 7 minute miles for the entire route. We started adding some weight training focusing on tighten and tone exercises. Watching her progress was both exhilarating and a little disconcerting; she was 13 but already had the body of someone several years older. More than once I had to find a way to hide the bulge in my shorts as I watched her work out.

One problem that I had not foreseen was Queenie, since that morning I had caught her coming out of the shower she had gotten a bit "careless" in her dress. I had seen more panties and bras than the photographer for the Sears' catalog. She also lost the ability to knock if I was in my room or the bathroom. Finally I decided the question had to be addressed. I talked to Mike one night for an hour about the situation and decided I would have to have a talk with her. The next day while working my route with Sunny I told I needed take care of some things and hoped she would not mind catching the Bus home, she said that was fine and she would tell Connie. After school I picked Queenie up and drove us to the local Drive-in, ordering a couple of shakes and some cheese fries.

"What's up brother 'o mine",

"It's about the lingerie fashion shows you have been giving me lately. " I would be lying if I said I didn't think you looked good going down the hall wrapped in a towel, but I think it is a bad idea and I know you need to relearn knocking."

The waterworks started immediately, "I'm sorry Bear, I just ... just like how it makes me feel."

"I understand and you know I would never take advantage. But it is hard on me."

"Hard, huh" Queenie giggled.

"Watch it kid, your not to old to spank."

Queenie gave a small shiver, what is it with me and the women in my life, everybody wants a spanking.

"Look, I can handle the bra's just fine but your panties are way to revealing to be showing me and the towels, well let's just say I don't want to die of a heart attack at 16.

"Ok, she pouted. I'm still mad I never got to see you though.

"Mike, What should I do?"

"Bear she isn't going to drop it no matter what she says. Right now that really doesn't matter but later it could be an issue."

"Ok, if I show you what you want to see will you stop playing these games?"

"Oh, Bear would you?"

If I have your promise yes.

"When??"

"Well, Mom and Dad wont be home for at least another 2 hours so how about now."

We drove back to the house and headed upstairs, Queenie was almost vibrating she was so excited.

"Your room or mine Sis?"

"Uuummmm, could I pick the bathroom?"

"Yes, but why?"

"I want to watch you take a shower.

I thought about it for a minute. "That would be Ok I guess."

I started the water and got undressed. It felt weird but not as weird as I thought it would, closing my eyes made it seem like I was alone. I heard Queenie's breath catch as I washed my chest and abs. I started on my legs, Queenie piped up

"Aren't you going to wash your ummm"

Little Bear responded to that with a twitch,

"Not with you in here"

I opened one eye, Queenie had managed to get her top and bra off without me hearing her. She was rubbing and pulling on her hard nipples, and what nipples they were, brown aureoles a little bigger than a half dollar the nipple itself was probably 3/8ths of an inch long.

"Queenie!!!! Little Bear sprang to full mast.

"Wow!" the pulling and rubbing sped up.

"This is not part of the deal!"

"Can I touch it", not waiting for an answer her hand snaked out and grabbed my cock. ARRRRGGGHHH!! I went off like a machine gun, hitting her from nose to tits. I slapped her hand away. Little Bear didn't even think about shrinking. Her hand went to her face and she wiped my semen from her nose and chin.

"GET OUT, NOW!!" Queenie burst into tears and fled.

"What happened to it doesn't matter Mike??"

"It doesn't, she is unharmed or at least she will be after you apologize."

"APOLOGIZE!!"

"Yupe, she was doing what came naturally."

I dried off, went to my room and pulled on shorts and a tee. Walking down to Queenie's room I could hear her crying. I knocked, the crying got louder. I opened her door and walked in, she was face down on the bed still topless weeping loudly.

"Oh, Queenie don't cry."

"You hate me now."

"No, I could never hate you sweet girl, I was just scared and surprised" She rolled over sat up and hugged me. Her warm firm breasts pushing into my chest did nothing for my concentration.

"Queenie, unless you are TRYING to scare me again more clothes would be a good idea.

She sat back. It took all my control to keep my eyes firmly focused on her face.

"OK" she got up, grabbed the polo shirt she had dropped and pulled it over her head. The lift of her breasts could not be ignored. I warned my treacherous cock to pay no attention.

"I'm sorry Bear, It was like I couldn't help myself."

"I know sweetie, that is why it is so dangerous. You can find yourself doing things you would have sworn you would never do."

"How do you know so much?"

"A little experience and a whole lot of paying attention to what goes on around me. I've seen a few names on bathroom walls and heard more locker room discussions than I would like." " Most guys are not going to keep what happens in private for very long. It isn't fair but his reputation goes up and yours goes down when stuff like that gets out."

"What happened will obviously never be told to ANYONE and it will never happen again, It wasn't evil, some people might say it wasn't even wrong, but it is a can of worms we do not need to open."

"What do you mean?"

"Oath of Silence?" between Queenie and I the Oath of Silence was as strong as a Mafioso's Omerta. Never to be told under pain of violent death.

"OK, Oath of Silence." I took a deep breath. "Ok, you were turned on in the bathroom right?" she nodded.

"What would have happened if I had ask if you wanted to wash my back."

Her nipples sprang to attention. " OOHHH!"

"So there we would have been wet, naked and alllllll alone." she could have cut glass at this point.

"See what I mean now." " Some things you can't take back, there are no do overs." "Trust me, depending on a guy to exercise control in a situation like that is a losing bet."

"OK, Bear I get it now. You know you're my best friend right?"

"Of course I do and I'm yours."

After that things calmed down a lot, I still got a lot of Bra shots, but the robe reappeared and the panties were thankfully kept out of sight.

The next Friday was the concert, I picked Sunny up at her door and we headed out. She had a blast, singing along, clapping and yelling. I bought her a T-shirt as a souvenir and got her home about 1AM. Walking her up to to the door, I gave her a kiss on the top of the head and bid her good night. "See you in 3 hours Sunny."

"3 hours!!"

"OK, you can take tomorrow off slacker." I laughed. I headed across the street and let myself in, Mom was sitting at the table sipping a cup of tea. " Did you two have a good time?"

"Sunny had a blast and I had fun watching her have a good time." I better get to bed 4AM comes early.

Sunny was on the front steps when I came out the next morning. " I told you that you didn't have to get up this morning."

she stuck her jaw out and said "If you can do it so can I."

"Good enough." I set off at a slightly faster pace than she was accustom to, and was proud to see that she was keeping up well. We got back to the house in 45 minutes, her best time yet.

We finished our cool down and headed into the Garage to do some weight work. Spotting Sunny on the bench press I couldn't help noticing as her tee rode up a bit exposing a firm tummy and a delicious looking navel. AAACCCK, Road kill, ugly people, baseball.

"I'm sorry Sunny, what did you say? My mind was wandering."

"I said, I swear my boobs are never going to stop growing."

I laughed. " Are you laughing at me Bear?" she huffed.

"No Sunny, I was just thinking of an old joke. One of the lines you will never hear is " You are really cute but your boobs are too big."

Sunny laughed, "Ok, I guess I just wish I looked normal."

"You do look normal, actually better than NORMAL, what ever that is." " Don't define your self image based on what other people think, you are healthy, fit and amazingly cute never forget that.

The school year ended a month later, I had Straight As again and was ranked 7th in my class. I had two summer jobs lined up, I was lifeguarding at the pool three days a week and working for a landscaper two days. I was dreading the landscaping a bit. I was going to be the bottom man on a sod crew. This meant for 10 hours a day I would get hit in the chest with a 40 pound roll of sod about every 20 seconds, breaks would come in the form of stopping to crawl along the ground matching and piecing the rolls.

Lifeguard would be easy; watching the water at the pool and the bikinis that surrounded it was any 16 year olds definition of heaven. Even though I had already made my choice looking at the menu was perfectly acceptable. Pool days made up for the Sod work pretty well. I hadn't counted on how much time the Evert Entourage and Queenie would spend there during my shift. Connie had been in a two-piece suit for a couple of years. But this was the first time Queenie and Sunny had been turned loose to by their own suits. Somehow I was drafted to drive, Connie was keeping Molly while her Mom had a Doctor's appointment. I had to remind the girls that all four parents would kill me if I let them bring home their first choices. Finally they found suits that would not put our Dads in to cardiac arrest but still not so frumpy that the girls hated them. Queenie had picked out a halter style in a blue and white stripe that made it quite clear she was not a little girl any more, the matching French cut bottoms tended to leak a bit of butt cheek, but she wouldn't spend half her time adjusting it. Sunny went for the classic yellow polka dot, the top was cut lower in the front than Queenie's but there was no danger of anything "popping" out, her bottoms were a boy-cut brief that laced up both sides. They both rushed upstairs to try them on once we got home. As expected both Dads sputtered a bit but were drowned out by Mom and Peggy's comments on how cute the suits were.

Summer passed quickly. Two jobs plus the paper route kept me hopping, but I still found time for my workouts. I was up to the 100 pull-ups I needed to qualify for the Marine ROTC scholarship I craved. I learned just before school started back that I was a National Merit finalist. I had been accepted to Virginia Tech for the spring of 79. Mike and I rarely talked that summer; there were no big decisions to be made at this point. I grew closer to the Everts, Peg especially. She commented regularly on how good I was with Molly, I was proud that right after Dada and Mama the next word she tried was Bear, it came out Ba-uh but it was clear who she meant. I think if I heard Ba-uh Up once that summer I heard it 500 times.

"You're spoiling her." Peg would say.

"I'm a sucker for Evert women, what can I say" was always my reply. Sunny was down to around 6 minutes a mile and had lost almost all traces of any baby fat. Her weight training was going well, she was talking about trying out for volleyball in the fall and running track in the spring.

Classes started back in late August and it was almost a break after the busy summer I had had. I drove Connie, Sunny and Queenie everyday. I took the qualifying Test for the ROTC scholarship in early September and passed with flying colors. The Gunnery Sergeant didn't give up much but I heard him tell the PE teacher that I was the best big man he had seen in 10 years.

I got a surprise right after my birthday in October when Katie Conway asked me to the Fall Turnabout Dance. I had known Katie casually for several years and thought she was cute, She was also 4'11" and a gymnast.

"Mike!! Help!"

"Technically Bear this is one I should ignore but you haven't abused the privilege."

"Go, have fun."

"Ok, it sounds like fun, Katie." " If you don't mind me asking, Why Me?"

"Your cute, Bear. And every girl in this school with any sense knows you are sweet and kind. And that bitch Susan Cooper planned on asking you tomorrow."

"Susan, you have got to be kidding me. I wouldn't go with Susan on a bet." Susan was a Queen Bee if ever there was one; the kind of girl who mocked anyone who was at all different and thought her Shit didn't stink.

"Do you know what dress you are going to wear Katie?"

"It's Blue"

"Navy, Teal, Robin's Egg... ?"

Katie laughed, "Teal, and who knew a boy ever heard of that color?"

"Hey, the corsage has to match right."

"Bend over Bear." She kissed me on the cheek "You are way to good for Susan Cooper."

I spent the day of the dance polishing the Peaquod, picking up my suit from the dry cleaners and the corsage at the florist. Pulling up to Katie's I knocked on the door at 6:45. Mrs. Conway answered the door, A lovely woman barely taller than her daughter,

"How are you Micah?"

"Doing well Mrs. Conway and yourself?"

"Fine, Just fine. Katie should be down in a moment." at this moment Katie made her appearance; the dress was a perfect fit and looked great on her. There was just one problem, it was Strapless and a good bit of Katie was peaking out.

"Oops, Guess I should have asked if I needed a wrist corsage."

Mrs. Conway and Katie laughed at me. I tried to hand Katie the corsage, "Nope, I expect my date to pin it on."

I looked to Mrs. Conway for help.

"Your on your own Micah." she giggled. VERY carefully I started trying to affix the corsage, not wanting to touch too much of Katie's full breast.

"Relax, they are going to be pressed against you for the next several hours." Mrs. Conway snorted behind me.

"You're making this harder." I grumbled."

"I should hope so." Mrs. Conway replied. " Roger is picking me up in 30 minutes or so and we are going to Richmond for the weekend. You kids be careful and don't do anything I wouldn't do. I escorted Katie out to the 'vette,

"You call this car the Peaquod right.

"Yes, why?

"Let me guess, more tail than a fishing ship."

I blushed, "actually that was my Dad's comment when I got it. " Is tease Bear time almost over Ms. Conway?"

"Verbally, yes. But I have a few other tricks up my sleeve."

"You aren't wearing sleeves."

"Ok, under my dress then." I could tell this was going to be a long evening.

We arrived at the dance 15 minutes later. A lot of heads turned as we entered. " Well, You are making quite an entrance Katie."

"Hey, half those heads are for you dear boy."

Several people greeted us Monica Smith commented " I love the matching hair styles"

I had gotten Queenie to braid my hair, which now hung to the middle of my shoulder blades. We stopped by the refreshment table and picked up some appetizers and punch. The band was tuning up and soon began to play. We danced most of the time, This being a Turnabout dance it was the girls who had to ask to cut in, I was surprised at the number of young ladies who wanted to dance with me. I commented on this to Katie.

"Why are you so shocked? I told you the girls who are paying attention appreciate you." The dance broke up around 11 and Katie and headed toward home. I walked her to her door,

"I had fun, and maybe we can do this again sometime."

"I'd love to Bear, Can you come in for a little while?"

"Uumm, your mom might not appreciate that with her being gone and all."

Katie laughed " I'll let you in on a little secret. When she said not to do anything she wouldn't do that was our code for feel free to invite him in."

"Well, in that case sure" She let us in the house, stopping to kiss me as she stood a step up. It was a VERY nice kiss, soft; warm just a hint of her tongue licking my lips. She turned the lights on in the den.

"I want to get out of this dress and heels, Can you unzip me?" she asked turning her back.

I grasp the zipper and started pulling it down, as I reached the bottom I realized she was braless nothing but smooth skin was visible between the parted halves of the dress. Katie kicked of her heels bent to pick them up, the dress pooling at her feet. HOLY CRAP, all I saw was her back but that was enough, tiny sheer lace panties did nothing to hide her firm ass and the garter belt and hose were hotter than anything I had seen in print or on the screen. She was in no hurry, sauntering up the stars. I loosened my tie and took a seat on the Sofa. She returned 5 minutes later in a pair of shorts and a cropped tee that did little to hide her assets.

"You have too many clothes on to be comfortable Bear."

"Well I didn't plan on needing a change of clothes." I smiled.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.