Book 8 - Zara - Cover

Book 8 - Zara

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - More of the series, with new characters, new situations, more dragons, elves and others. Please see author notes

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Magic   Fiction  

Zara hiccuping with sobs, her hands shaking as she tried to wrap the blanket around the two very tiny little hatchlings who were making crying mewling noises as they shivered "it's going to be all right, mama is trying to get you warm, just give her a minute, you're here early she wasn't ready for you" her legs trembling terribly Zara carried her babies over to the fireplace, kneeling down she got the fire blazing softly purring to the hatchlings as she snuggled them against her breasts. She sat on the floor rubbing their tiny bodies through the blanket, then added another blanket around them talking to them softly. Zara wiped the tears off her face and took a deep breath "can you get Lynn for me Fuzz?" Fuzz who had been pacing and hissing for what seemed like hours peered down at the tiny hatchlings, he sniffed then purred at them giving each a careful lick, Zara turned and stared at the door for a minute, opening it for Fuzz then almost started crying again "never mind, I think she was going to go into town this afternoon." With a hiss Fuzz went skidding out the door, Bitsy and Mar who had just walked in the door calling hello, looked up to see the huge cub come flying down the staircase with a wild raaaaarrrr and hiss, Fuzz grabbed Mar's tail trying to drag him to the stairs, Bitsy frowned and went flying up the staircase. "Ohhh Zara honey, let me help you" Bitsy whispered with a worried frown as she looked down at the two much to tiny hatchlings, Zara her eyes wide with shock sobbed "their too cold Bitsy, I can't seem to get them warm and their crying" Bitsy flew over and grabbed Mar "quick fix up a big box, put warm bricks in it, cover it with some blankets, and bring it over to the fireplace" Silently she sent Natalie a message that she needed help at Zara's. A second later Mar had the box with hot bricks wrapped in blankets with other blankets over them by the fireplace "Zara, hon you have to let me have them so we can put them next to the warm bricks, I'm not going to hurt them hon" Bitsy took the hatchlings from Zara and snuggled them into the warm box, tucking another blanket around them and then putting one over most of the top of the box. Natalie came in with a frown fearing that she was going to get caught in another family squabble, Bitsy almost hissed at her "what took you so long?" Natalie whispered back "what has Zara done now?" Zara unfortunately heard them, still clutching the sheet around herself she told them "it's ok Bitsy, Mar, thank you for coming over and helping, you don't need to stay, thank you Natalie for coming too" Bitsy swung around "don't be foolish Zara" but Zara the dragoness was inside the box snuggling and crooning to her hatchlings. Bitsy looked at Mar, she hugged him tight "we won't let them die Mar, you know how tough hatchlings and their mama's are" Mar sniffled and hugged her back "don't cry" Bitsy wiped the tears off her face "I'm not" Bitsy ignoring Natalie went over and started to changed the sheets on the bed, got rid of Zara's clothes that were laying on the floor from the looks of things Bitsy thought to herself Zara was dressed and had a time of it trying to get her clothes off while she was having the babies. Natalie carefully pulled back a portion of the blanket, Zara snarled and hissed loudly then stopped when the babies started trying to hiss too, Fuzz curled up next to the box stood up staring at Natalie, who quickly put the blanket back down and stepped back, "how many are there?" she asked Bitsy quietly, Bitsy sighed "two very tiny premature hatchlings, as soon as they are warm enough I hope I can get Zara away from them long enough to get a good look at all three of them, Mar why don't you suggest to Zara in a few minutes that you warm up the bricks again" Mar nodded not taking his eyes off the box as he sat next to Fuzz. Natalie avoiding Fuzz put several more logs on the fire, then went over and added several thick blanket's to the bed "it's chilly in here and it looks like there's going to be another storm" Bitsy nodded "I'm just wondering if I should tell Laurel and Alex, I'll decide that in a few minutes." Bitsy watched Mar carefully pull back a corner of the blanket and purr with a deep thrumming purr "Zara, I need to warm up the bricks again, will you let Bitsy hold the babies for a minute it won't take long" Zara came out of the box with a hiss "just for a minute" Bitsy gently picked up the tiny bundle and carried it to the bed "I just want to wrap them in a clean blanket Zara that's all" she said soothingly seeing Zara's eyes flare as she started to unwrap them. Zara nuzzled and licked the two hatchlings purring while Bitsy wrapped them in a clean warm blanket, two tiny pairs of black eyes looked at their mama, the two snuggled closer together mewling softly, "they need to be back in the box" Zara hissed. Bitsy carried the babies back to the box and snuggled them back in "Zara your going to want to try and feed them soon, we need to see if their able to suckle" Zara looked at Bitsy in alarm, Bitsy sighed and gently touched Zara's small cheek "their very tiny Zara, they may not be able to suckle, then we'll have to figure a way to get them fed, you also need something warm to eat, your chilled to the bone, Natalie will get you some soup in a little while." Zara snuggled over her babies not saying anything as she crooned softly, Bitsy said silently to Mar that she was going to go let Laurel and Alex know what was going on, that the hatchlings and Zara didn't look to well" Mar sniffled and nodded.

Bitsy found Miranda, Alex, Laurel and Christopher in the dining room, it was obvious that Miranda had been crying. Bitsy didn't waste any words "I thought you might be interested to know that Zara's hatchlings came early and they are in very bad shape, I don't know how long Zara sat on the floor with them trying to get them warm but she is terribly chilled, in shock and very frightened" with a sigh Bitsy left and went back to Zara's. Lynn coming in the front door smiled to see the fairy again "the mistress was sleeping when I left" Bitsy nodded "Zara had her babies a little early, we came over to lend a hand" Lynn her eyes wide moaned "oh dear this is much too early, are the little mites all right" Bitsy sighed "they are very weak, we'll just have to keep watch over them, could you fix some soup, coffee and tea, it will probably be a long evening and night" Lynn nodded and hurried off to the kitchen. Mar whispered when Bitsy came in "I haven't heard any noise's at all from the box, Natalie says they are sleeping" Bitsy nodded "Mar do you remember what warming pans looked like?" Mar grinned "of course I do, don't use them myself but I remember what they are, why?" Bitsy tapped her finger on her chin thinking "I want to get Zara into the bed, but it needs to be kept warm, her human needs to be gotten warm, I thought maybe warming pans would work" Mar grinned "I can do one better then that" going over to the bed he picked up a corner of the sheet and blankets and gently puffed a warm stream of air, Bitsy grinned "I knew you were good for something" Mar chuckled "I do have my moments." Bitsy looked around as the door opened and Alex and Laurel quietly walked in, looking as frightened as Bitsy felt, Bitsy went over to the box "Zara hon, Mar has gotten the bed nice and warm, you need to get your human warmed up, then let's try and see if the little one's can suckle" Bitsy eased back the blanket and carefully reached in and picked up a hissing Zara "I know you just want to be left alone with your babies, hon but we need to do this" Zara nodded tiredly "I know sorry I didn't mean to hiss at you Bitsy" Bitsy chuckled "hiss all you want hon" Mar gently reached in and picked up the tiny bundle and handed it to Alex, Laurel turned her head away wiping tears off her face hearing the tiny weak mewling from the bundle. Bitsy got Zara into a heavy warm flannel nightgown and tucked into the warm bed "Mar's going to puff warm air if you get cold, so just let him know, see puffing does have its benefits" Zara smiled, the smile freezing on her face as her papa walked over to the bed with her babies. Alex a tremor in his voice smiled "I think someone's looking for their mama" carefully he pulled back the blanket and set the bundle on the bed then pulled the blanket over it. Zara snuggled the babies closer trying not to cry, rubbing her fingers over her forehead she burst into tears. Alex gently ran his hand over her hair "don't cry Puffball" handing her a handkerchief, Bitsy nudged Alex aside "she needs to try and feed them Alex" Alex nodded and got up from the bed and went over to stand with Laurel, his arm around her shoulders holding her tight. Bitsy gently pulled back the blanket and half unwrapped the hatchlings, "let's feed the little dragoness first she seems the weakest" Bitsy reached down then yelped "Zara dear could you remove your sons fangs from my finger" Mar quickly turned his head away with a snicker, his eyes meeting Alex the two grinned at each other. Dark blue eyes met dark black eyes, Zara trying not to grin reached down and took his tiny jaws from around Bitsy's finger, Bitsy looked at her bleeding finger "I don't think we need to worry about his mouth not working" healing her finger she picked up the tiny dragoness and nuzzled her snout against Zara's nipple, with a tiny whimpering noise she turned her head away and closed her eyes, Bitsy frowned "come on honey, at least try" Bitsy tried again with the same results, Laurel went over to the bed "does she have the strength to suckle? what about Zara expressing the milk while we hold her mouth open?" Mar almost in tears said "I think I need a drink, if you need a puff just yell" quickly padding out of the room, Natalie picked up the tiny dragon and wrapped him up in the blanket so he wasn't in the way, she went over to Alex and handed him the bundle "keep him warm over by the fireplace" Alex nodded swallowing the lump in his throat as he listened to them talking about trying to get the little dragoness to suckle, Alex snuggled the little dragon against his chest, he smiled down at the little tiny face staring up at him. Laurel showed Zara how to express the milk from her breasts as Bitsy held the hatchling, once her milk started flowing Bitsy opened the tiny mouth and rubbed her lips on the milk, a tiny tongue licked her lips then sighed and she closed her eyes again, Bitsy frowned then opened the tiny mouth again this time putting it over Zara's nipple as Zara expressed the milk into her mouth, Laurel sighed "she isn't suckling but at least she's swallowing some of it" Bitsy nodded "we're going to need some tiny baby bottles, feeding her is going to be very time consuming and I don't think fangs over there will be all that patient as he starts to get his strength" Natalie nodded producing five tiny bottles and a funnel, Laurel felt Zara's forehead seeing her shiver and frowned glancing at Bitsy, who nodded not saying anything. Laurel smiled softly "hang in there sweetie, let's get these bottles filled, then you can feed fangs then sleep" Zara smiled a wan tired smile nodding, Bitsy snuggled the little dragoness keeping her warm while Laurel and Natalie helped Zara fill the bottles. Alex looked at Laurel as she took the tiny dragon, seeing the concern on her face, Alex looked at the tiny dragoness bundled up in Bitsy's arms, Bitsy sat down next to Alex who silently held out his hands, Bitsy put the little one in his hands and watched him snuggle her close, whispering little endearments "why don't you see if you can get her to drink some milk, Alex" he looked at Bitsy as he reached for the tiny bottle, seeing the tears in her eyes he blinked a few times and took a deep breath, trying to get the little one to drink, she opened her eyes and whimpered then closed her eyes again. Lynn came in carrying a tray she saw what Alex was trying to do and chuckled "lands sakes, what yea need to do is imagine your feeding a little kitten or pup, here let me feed her" Lynn set the tray down and took the little dragoness out of Alex arms before he could say a word, sitting down by the fireplace, she tucked the little dragoness against one arm put the tip of her finger in the corner of her tiny mouth and preceded to slowly drip the milk into her mouth, moving her fingertip in and out of her mouth around the nipple of the bottle. Lynn chuckled "it will take her a few days to get the hang of it but she sure won't go hungry, she just needs a little bit more often instead of a lot all at once then her little tummy won't bloat." Laurel put the tiny dragon against her shoulder very carefully remembering Alex and his singed jackets and patted his back, he gave a little belch, sighed and closed his eyes snuggling against her neck. Mar came padding back in a worried frown on his face afraid of what he was going to find, Zara smiled at him, Mar smiled back "need a puff or two?" Zara nodded, Mar grinned and blew a few puffs of warm air under the sheet and blankets, Zara bent a finger at Mar, Mar went up to the head of the bed "his name is Malkirk, her name is Tabitha" Mar blinked and blinked again his lower lip trembling "that was my father's name" he whispered, Zara smiled "I know, Marti'en told me" Zara hugged Mar "don't cry" Mar sniffled "why not you are" Zara kissed his wet cheek "I love you Mar, my very best friend in the whole world" then she whispered silently "Bitsy is calling him fangs" Mar grinned widely through his tears.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.