Brat Girl - Cover

Brat Girl

Copyright© 2009 by Bakerman

Chapter 1: Brat Girl - Origins

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Brat Girl - Origins - Teenage girl has sex with an older man just to rebel against her parents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

I had plans to go to the beach with my new boyfriend Chris and my best friend Sandy but my parents were expecting a delivery of a new bed and my father had been called in to work even though he was supposed to be home for the delivery. Mom had already gone to her job so dad dumped this on me and now I was stuck here while my friends went off without me.

My parents don't like Chris because he is 18 and I only just turned 16. He has lived in our street like forever so it's not as if he's some stranger they should worry about. They have problems with an 18 year old with a car going with a 16 year old girl as if we are going to have sex in the back, no way, I prefer doin' it on a comfy bed.

My virginity went about a year ago at a sleepover at Sandy's when her big brother fucked me on the kitchen table in the middle of the night. He caught me sneaking around for a late night snack clad only in my panties. Being a sleepover I'd used my pocket money to buy my first thong to make Sandy jealous by looking sophisticated in grown up underwear. Sandy had taken some of his stash of girlie mags so we could look at during the night so when he dropped his boxers and I saw my first, erect, real mans cock I was on it in a flash giving him a blow job like the girls in the magazines.

I opened my mouth and engulfed the head of his cock into it and sucked it, slurped it, rolled my tongue around it, licked it, jerked it and spat on it. I am such a quick learner. He leant back from the waist forcing his cock out further in front of him while I started sucking as much of his cock in as I could and at the same time jacking him with my hand. He was huffing and puffing and telling me what to do for him as he grabbed the back of my head and started fucking my mouth.

I didn't mind him to telling me what to do because of my inexperience but after this I was going to learn as much as I could about cocksucking and I didn't care who taught me. Next I softly started to slide my hand up and down his cock with a little twist at the end of each stroke to make him think that I had done this before. I used my other hand to massage his balls and I could feel his ball sack getting tight and his cock start to swell even bigger and knew what was next. But wait.

Having got him excited he took his cock out of my face and lifted me onto the table, next he lifted both of my legs over his shoulders and buried his face in my crotch and proceeded to eat my pussy through my panties. Eventually he pulled the material aside to get at the folds of flesh underneath because I leaking pussy juice and he made sure he wasted none of it as he licked, suckled, kissed, bit and tongued out my virginal pussy.

I bucked furiously against his tongue as I experienced the first orgasm of my life and as the aroma of pussy filled the room he released me and stood, he rubbed the head of his cock along my slit and finding the hole pushed in. I yelped a little as he pushed in until I popped and once fully in he gave me my first banging.

He was spreading my legs as wide as they could go to give him better access to my pussy and then he began fucking me as fast and as hard as he could. This was something I could never have imagined even after looking at the porno mags. I was moaning and telling him how good his cock felt in me while wrapping my legs around his ass as he continued to thrust his rock hard cock into my sopping wet pussy. Every time our bodies hit it sounded of squishing as his cock moved in and out of my pussy, greased by our mingled bodily fluids.

He was much more experienced than me so it wasn't long before he tensed up, remembered to pull out, and shot a load of cum into my sparse pussy hair. He lay on top of me for a few minutes, just the two of us in the dark breathing heavily. After that he gave me some paper towels to clean myself up with and while I wasn't looking he went back to his room leaving me in the dark.

In the past year I'd probably gotten more sex than my parents so I don't know why they were getting a new bed.

I'd paraded around the house all day in my new bikini just to spite my parents. Anyone could have seen me as I went to check the mail box, watered the gardens and looked out for the delivery truck. I'd watched one of dads porno DVD's, which he thinks no-one knows he has, and rubbed my pussy through the material but I didn't get off. Frustration upon frustration.

Then another friend rang and told me about Chris and Sandy getting it on at the beach, she even sent me some pictures. Man, I was hot, horny, and about to explode with frustration when someone knocked on the door.

The delivery guy was old, about my dads age old, but very buffed. His t-shirt stretched tight across his chest and around his thick biceps. He was asking for my dad because they were old friends in the army but his eyes were checking me out head to toe and back again, I knew that look.

I was explaining why dad wasn't here when the phone rang; it was dad checking to see if the delivery had come yet. I passed the phone to the delivery guy who talked with dad and seemed happy that he wasn't there. I went to put the DVD away and bent over the player giving delivery guy a good look at my butt. When I turned around I could see he was checking me out then he handed the phone back to me and I talked to my father.

He wanted me to give Tory, delivery guy, a drink and keep him entertained and that he would be home in an hour to help Tory unload the bed. Tory sat on the sofa while I went and got him a beer. While in the kitchen I undid the clip holding the top of my bikini together.

Walking carefully back to the lounge I could see that Tory had picked up the DVD and was checking it out. When he looked my way waving the DVD case I just shrugged my shoulders and whammo the material fell away and Tory was staring straight at my petite teen boobies.

I quickly sat on his lap, wiggled my arse and handed him the beer. Tory might be old but he wasn't slow and his free hand was on my breast right away. He took a pull on the beer then offered me the bottle so I took a swallow. Tory put the beer down so he both hands free while I kept up my lap dance. Tory's hands mashed by boobs flat then tweaked the nipples twisting and pulling them out hard.

I slid a hand between us and felt around for Tory's cock and soon found a ridge extending down the leg of his jeans. Being a big, strong guy Tory was able to stand, lift me up with one arm around my waist while his other hand undid his jeans. Slammo we dropped back on to the sofa and wow I could feel his rod pressing against the crack in my butt. I wiggled some more to get a good feel for it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.