E-Beth - Cover

Preview

E-Beth

by bluedragon

Copyright© 2009 by bluedragon

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Mult, Consensual, Drunk/Drugged, BiSexual, Incest, Brother, Sister, Group Sex, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Sex Toys, Pregnancy, Cream Pie, Big Breasts,

Erotica Sex Story: I'm busty, beautiful, and bisexual. Why can't I find a quality boyfriend? E-Beth from The Book of David searches for her own unique brand of happiness. My first story written entirely from a female perspective.

The following story is a spinoff from "The Book of David". This story assumes you know the primary characters from it, so background explanations on them will be brief, if at all. Familiarity with that story IS a requirement, although you needn't have read it recently. But if you haven't already read it at all, don't bother trying to read this one.

This story includes group sex, female bisexuality, anal, sibling incest (although not a focus), and toys. If any of that bothers you, find another story to read.

Disclaimer: While I come from a technical background, Chemistry is not my forte. If you find any errors, well, I told you so.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.