Tag Erin: a Slut in Need... - Cover

Tag Erin: a Slut in Need...

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Fourteen year old Erin is a catholic schoolgirl struggling with newfound sexual desires. When she catches the eye of Heather, a senior cheerleader and the most popular girl in school, things become even more complicated as Erin discovers the truth about herself...and her mother!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   School  

I hadn't been able to sleep before Mom got back from her date. Her sixth one in two weeks with a guy named Rick and maybe that was why. She never went out with the same guy more than two or three times, but this was number six and Mom had told me tonight was the night. She was going to tell him about me and I figured it would be an early date and it was. They were home before eleven.

That was a bad sign, I thought, but I didn't hear anything. They'd come in and I'd heard muffled voices, just some talking, and then it was quiet. I bit my lip as I lay in my bed hugging my teddy bear, even though I was too old for such things at fourteen. I liked my bear though, and I held him close to my small breasts and listened hard. I couldn't hear anything though and after awhile my curiosity got the better of me.

I crept out of my bedroom, literally tip-toeing down the hallway in my nightie, a little lacy thing that my mom had grown tired of. It was white and cute and barely covered my butt and the pink satin panties I wore. I licked my lips as I approached the living room because I heard something, but I wasn't sure what. I peered around the corner and there in the soft glow of Mom's old brass table lamp, I saw them.

Rick was sitting on the sofa and his pants were undone and spread open on his thighs. I blinked at his large, erect penis and at my mom's fist as she pumped the man's cock slowly up and down while they kissed. She was jerking him off while they made out like teenagers and I smiled as the initial shock wore off. I knew my mom had sex and enjoyed it, but I'd never seen it before. It was just a little surprising to view her as a sexual being.

I should have left the after that and gone back to my room and tried to sleep, but I didn't. I watched as they were completely oblivious to me and I felt my tummy tingling with excitement. Rick's cock seemed very big to me and it was dark and straight and I could see my mom rubbing the smooth head with her thumb occasionally. His cock was moist with precum and Mom was massaging the clear fluid down the shaft.

I liked cocks a lot. Dicks. Penises. Pricks. Cocks. I loved them. I fantasized about them and daydreamed about long, fat erections in school while I listened to my teachers drone and I drew obscene pictures in my notebooks. I surfed the internet sometimes looking for cocks and I saved my favorite pictures in a secret folder where Mom would never find them.

That was the problem with being fourteen and filled with all those crazy hormones. Sometimes I really thought I had a problem, like maybe I was crazy, but some of my friends were the same way. Maybe not quite as bad, but even if they were ... How would I know? So I didn't feel totally weird about it anyway. I just didn't want to be a virgin or most especially, I didn't want to sound like a virgin. So I acted cool at school, like sex was no big deal and boys didn't matter and like I didn't really care if so and so liked me or not.

But I did care and I wanted to be my mom right then so badly I could taste it. I wanted to be kissing a man and feeling his hand under my blouse, squeezing my tits while I jerked him off. It was making me wet, I realized, and I pressed my fingers down between my thighs and felt my pussy hot and moist even through my panties. The tingling in my tummy had become an ache and it felt like the inside of my vagina was trembling, like sort of quivering with excitement.

I wanted to Jill off while I watched them. Well, I really wanted to walk into the living room, rocking my hips and smiling seductively, and asking if I could join them. Or maybe not even asking, but just kneeling on the carpet and replacing Mom's hand with my mouth. I'd never even touched a cock, but I wanted to kiss that one. I wanted to suck on it like I saw on the internet. Maybe Mom would teach me how. Maybe she'd even make me do it. I liked that idea the best. Like Mom would put her hand in my hair and push me down, telling me to relax and open wide.

She wanted me to suck her boyfriend's dick. Mom might hold me by the hair and move my tight lips up and down the shaft while she and her boyfriend watched. She'd tell me to use my tongue and wash Rick's cock and swallow his precum. Yeah, and once I knew how to do it good, she'd go back to kissing him. They'd make out while I sucked him off, but before he could cum in my mouth, Mom would tell me it was time to grow up finally. I was going to be a real woman and she'd hold me down and urge Rick to put his cock inside me.

"Fuck her!" Mom would say. "Break her cherry and fuck her deep."

I'd struggle, but Mom wouldn't let me go. She'd hold me tightly and Rick's cock looked so big, it would hurt as he forced it inside my virgin pussy. I could almost feel it stretching me, tearing my hymen as he drove it into my tight hole. I'd scream and try to tell them no! But Mom would cover my mouth with hers, kissing me deeply and feeding me her tongue to make me forget the pain. I'd try to refuse, but only for a moment and then my surrender would be complete. I'd kiss her back, exploring my mother's mouth while her boyfriend fucked me harder and faster.

My pussy would stretch around him, aching and burning and clasped tightly to his thick shaft as it dragged my greasy labia in and out. His cock would touch the very bottom of my sex, finding the soft pillow of my cervix and he'd chuckle and tell us how good I felt wrapped around his prick. He was going to cum soon because I was so tight, he'd say. He was going to pull out and shoot on my quivering tummy, but Mom wouldn't let him.

"It's her first time," she'd say. "Her first cock and her first fuck. You have to cum inside her."

She'd want him to make a real woman out of me and Mom had to know I was fertile. I was in the middle of my cycle and Rick was going to put his potent seed deep into my womb. I'd try to tell her, but she wouldn't listen. Mom wouldn't care. I'd take his load and hold it in my pussy all night long. I'd wear a man's ball juice in my cunt like a real slut and in the morning, before I could wash it out, she'd make sure Rick fucked me again.

When he came inside me, I lost it. I couldn't stand up and I slumped against the wall, fighting to keep quiet as my orgasm filled me. I'd pulled the crotch of my panties aside and I'd been fingering my pussy, just rubbing it mostly, especially that sensitive little clit at the top. I couldn't see it, but I could feel it and I'd been rubbing my clitty with two fingers, slipping them lower to collect my girl juices and bringing them back. I came hard and I smiled and almost laughed as I sat on the floor just around the corner from my mom and her boyfriend.


"Erin ... Morning..." Mom said sleepily, standing in the open doorway of my bedroom and scratching her blonde bed head, " ... what are you doing?"

"Just getting ready for school," I said, brushing out my own long, blonde hair. "How'd your date go with what's his name?"

"Ohhh ... Pretty good," she smiled and glanced over her shoulder. "Maybe you should keep your door closed this morning."

"Yeah?" I pretended like I didn't know Rick was sleeping in her bed. I'd sort of left my bedroom door open on purpose, just in case he got up naked to use the bathroom or something.

"Yeah," Mom said, closing the door behind her. "What's his name kind of spent the night."

"Really?" I smiled and sorta wagged my bare naked butt at her as I brushed my hair a little more than I needed to.

I'd taken a shower, but I hadn't bothered dressing at all and my body was still damp and pink all over. I was tall for my age and slender now that I'd lost most of my baby-fat, or it had moved up to my tits maybe, put it that way. I'd grown out over the summer and I was still getting used to having real boobs. Not really big ones, not like Mom's or anything, but more than just little A-cups and I liked the way they felt as I moved. They were kind of heavy and I could feel a pleasant tug or ... something. It was strange, but I liked it.

I had kind of narrow hips maybe and a cute, round butt and long legs. I was taller than most of the other ninth grade girls because of my legs and I liked to show them off now. Sort of. I hadn't liked myself for awhile, the way a lot of girls don't like themselves when their bodies are trying to grow into womanhood, and so I was pretty shy. Real shy actually and that was my big problem. Despite my pretty face and my blue eyes and blonde hair, and the great little body I had finally, I was the most ridiculously shy girl in school when it came to boys. Maybe in the whole city!

At home, alone with my mom, everything was fine. I mean, I could stand there totally naked and not even care. Mom and me had been alone with each other since I could remember, and she was one of those real casual people. Mom was always walking around naked or in her underwear and so I was the same way, as long as it was just us. The idea of leaving my door open just in case Rick walked by had taken about every ounce of courage I'd possessed and probably it was a good thing Mom had woken up instead of him.

I'd have died if the guy had really seen me naked!

"How's school going?" Mom asked me, lying down in my bed and pulling up a sheet to cover her as she curled up.

"Okay." I shrugged without much enthusiasm and opened my dresser for some panties.

"Well," she sighed. "It's only been a week. It'll get better."

"It's fine, Mom," I said, finding some baby blue panties, cotton ones with a little white bow on the front.

"Are you making friends?"

"I've got friends," I reminded her, pulling my panties up and covering the small patch of golden pubic hair above my slit.

"I know," Mom nodded. "I mean new ones."

"You mean boys?" I stuck my tongue out at her.

"You're growing up, Erin," she smiled back at me. "I was thinking, um..."

"What?" I asked without looking at her, finding a thin half-slip, more like a t-shirt than anything else, except made out of satin and it had spaghetti straps. I pulled it on and it was a little tighter than I remembered it being as I tugged it down over my boobs.

" ... maybe you should start taking pills," Mom said and I blinked at her. "Just ... in case, you know? You're very pretty and..."

"You mean birth control pills?" I almost laughed, but she seemed totally serous.

"I don't mean you should find a boy and..." she did laugh, nervously, and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't have a boyfriend, Mom," I sighed. "You're so weird."

"Well, I just don't want you to make any mistakes," she said and we both knew what she was talking about.

Mom had gotten pregnant with me when she was fourteen and it hadn't been easy for her. Mom's parents, my grandparents, had been real dicks about it from what I'd heard. I didn't know for sure because I'd only met them once, when I was twelve and this old man had looked at me and said, "Hmph! That apple won't fall far from the tree."

I'd giggled, but Mom hadn't been too happy and I'd never seen them again.

"I don't think I have to worry about it too much," I shrugged, buttoning my white blouse. "I don't even know any boys."

"Hmmm..." she made a sound like she didn't believe me. "I'm sure there's a few who know you, Erin."

"So..." I said, changing the subject, " ... you really like that Rick guy, huh?"

"Maybe," Mom shrugged.

"I know he spent the night," I gave her a look and started pulling up my plaid skirt. "You guys serious or what?"

"Serious?" she shook her head. "No. I don't think so."

"Okay," I nodded, fixing the clasp and zipping up my skirt, pulling it around my waist so the front was in the front.

"It's just ... difficult sometimes," Mom said and I knew she got lonely. I mean, she was almost thirty and single with a kid. It probably sucked.

"I know," I smiled at her. "You don't have to worry about me. Okay?"

"I like worrying about you," she smiled. "I can't help it."

"You gotta worry about yourself sometimes too, Mom." I walked over to the bed and sat down so I could pull on my socks.

"Are you mothering me?"

"Me?" I giggled. "I just want you to be happy."

"Me too," she agreed. "I want us to be happy."

"Okay," I nodded, leaning over and working my left sock up to my knee and then folding the top down a little. I hated knee-high socks.

"You want to meet him?" Mom asked me a minute later as I fixed my right sock.

"Rick?" I shrugged. "I don't know. Does he want to meet me?"

"I don't know. He didn't really say anything."

"Oh." I looked at her and knew Rick hadn't been too impressed finding out his new girlfriend had a teenage daughter. "But he's an okay guy, right?"

"Yeah," she sighed. "He's okay." And we both knew okay wasn't good enough.

"I gotta go to school," I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "You better get ready for work."

"Yes mother," she said theatrically and pulled me down for a hug and kissed my hair. "I love you, Erin."

"Love you too, Mom."

"Do good in school..."

"Bye Mom," I rolled my eyes.


I rode the city bus to school, since I went to Lourdes which was a private, catholic school and didn't have any school busses. It didn't cost me anything anyway because I had a laminated bus pass with my name and picture and the bus routes in big red numbers. There were two of them, you know, the bus that went past my house and the bus that went past the school. I had to change busses downtown and that was where I hooked up with my friends.

It was kind of weird sometimes, being the only catholic schoolgirl on the bus and all. I didn't have any classmates in my neighborhood, although a few older students lived near me, but they had cars or got rides with other friends. So I'd ride the bus by myself going downtown and it usually got pretty crowded after awhile. Mostly with men, middle aged guys going to work in some office someplace and they'd surround me as I sat there.

Some of the seats were like long benches facing each other with the windows behind them and a lot of room for people to stand in between. Other seats faced forward, like on a regular bus, but I liked the long ones and that's where I'd sit. First I'd be kind of alone, but pretty soon some men would get on the bus and one guy always sat next to me if he could. He looked like Clark Kent, kind of, with neat black hair and black glasses and handsome. He smelled like soap and even if there were a lot of empty seats, he'd sit next to me and I always liked it.

Another man would sit on the other side of me, so that I would be in the middle. I could feel their trousers against my bare thighs and their suit coats brushing my arms, or my hands anyway, because I usually wore my royal blue blazer. I had a uniform, just like all the other girls at Lourdes. A short, pleated skirt, plaid with three shades of blue and white in a nice checkered pattern. A white cotton blouse with a wide collar and a light blue tie that we wore really loose, white knee-high socks and black shoes with no more than one inch heels ... but who would wear high heels with knee-high socks anyway? I wore black Skechers.

So far as uniforms went, it wasn't bad and I looked pretty nice in it, I thought. Some girls hated it, but not me. Not the men I rode the bus with either and I wouldn't really look at them, but when I glanced around I always caught a lot of guys looking at me. They'd be checking out my legs mostly, as my skirt wasn't really long anyway. An inch above the knees was where it had been when Mom bought it, but just a month later it was more like an inch and half because I really was growing up.

I kept my purse in my lap and put my book bag on the floor between my feet, so I had to spread my legs a little for that. I pushed my skirt down, between my open thighs, and that pulled it up even higher. My tummy got tight as I pretended like I was staring straight ahead, but my eyes moved just so I could see the men who were looking at me. And then a man stood right in front of me, facing me and holding the handrail, and his crotch was right in front of my face. Not in my face, but right in front of me, you know, and I'd sort of look one way and the other, but I was really looking at his trousers.

There was a bulge there. Maybe. A little tent because his penis was growing hard while he looked down at me. The man sitting next to me was hard too. He shifted slightly and brushed his fingers over the obvious rise in his dark slacks like he was brushing away some lint or something. And the other guy, the one sitting on my left, his cock was growing along the inside of his thigh and I could see it there, long and thick and stretching halfway down to his knee. He had a huge cock!

I looked around the bus nervously, licking my lips and feeling my tummy doing flip-flops. I wagged my knees in and out for a second and then blushed when my legs bumped against the men beside me. A man standing up caught my eye, older than most of the others, he had dark hair turning silver and warm eyes and he smiled at me when our eyes locked for a second. I dropped my gaze quickly, only to see he had a hand in his pocket and I could see his fingers moving around like he had a squirrel in his pants.

They were all excited. Like a dozen grown men, two dozen of them, standing close around me as I sat there. I could smell them. Soap and aftershave and the stuff they put in their hair, and something else too. That man smell they make, like a secret perfume to make my pussy get tight and my nostrils dilate. I felt warm all over and my face was getting pink. All those men with all their cocks. If one of them had the nerve to take out his penis, I told myself, I'd kiss it for him. I'd suck his cock in front of all the other men. They could take out their dicks too and I hold them in my hands, jerking them off while I gave them all blow jobs.

Someone would pull me from my seat and I'd be in the middle of all those men, all those older, mature men who knew how to fuck little girls like me. Hands would touch me all over, stroking my hair and thighs, sliding under my blouse. A man's hands on my breasts, squeezing me and rubbing my hard nipples, pinching them while someone else pulled my panties down. Three and then four hands would be under my skirt, reaching for my ass and exploring my virgin pussy. A hard cock would rub my slit up and down as I was pushed forward and bent over. A swollen cock would fill my mouth, strong hands would keep me there while a man I didn't know and couldn't see pushed his cock inside my pussy slowly.

They were fucking me. Twenty men passing me around and cumming inside my mouth so I'd have to swallow their sweet cum. They were cumming inside my pussy too, not pulling out or anything like that. They fucked my pussy hard and fast and I couldn't say no. I tried, but they wouldn't let me. I tried to push them away and squeeze past them for the doors. I tried to ring the buzzer and tell the driver to stop, but they kept me in the middle, turning me around and around as they all fucked my pussy and mouth. I was drenched with cum, dripping with hot semen as we got closer to downtown and at the end, they just jerked off on me. They chuckled and gave each other knowing looks, all those men as they stroked their long, hard cocks and ejaculated in my hair and on my face and all over my uniform until I was covered with cum.

And then they all left and I blinked, feeling myself hot and sweaty, pink faced and damp between my thighs as I picked up my book bag and hurried off the bus.

"What happened to you?" Rita gave me a funny look and I shrugged as I sat down next to her. This bus was full of kids going to school, all the ones like me who'd transferred from other busses.

"Nothing," I told her and a couple guys were looking at me, boys I'd known from the year before in middle school. They were cute and talking about me, I thought, and I looked down with a hard swallow.

"Hey!" Rita leaned close to me, pulling back her brown hair. "Did you hear what they're gonna do?"

"No," I said slowly. "What who's gonna do?"

"At school," she whispered as her brown eyes darted around. "You didn't hear about the game?"

"What game?"

"Shhh..." she frowned at me. "It's a total secret."

"It is?" I made a face at her. "So how come you know?"

"Shut-up!" Rita rolled her eyes. "Listen. They're gonna do this thing where some girls have to see how many guys they can have sex with."

"What?" I didn't have a clue what my friend was talking about. "Who's having a thing? Where?"

"At school," she told me. "Some of the seniors are making some of the other girls do it or something."

"Do what?"

"Have sex!" Rita said and then dropped her voice. "I heard it from Nancy when I saw her at the mall, cause her sister is going out with that Brian guy and his best friend's sister is one of them!"

"One of who?" I giggled.

"One of the seniors," she grinned at me "That dark one. The cheerleader who looks kinda Persian or whatever?"

"The stuck-up one?"

"Yeah! She's like one of the seniors who's gonna make some other girls have sex," Rita nodded, as if that made some kind of sense. "A lot of sex, I heard."

"Why?"

"I dunno," she shrugged. "They just want to, I guess. It's like a contest to see who the biggest slut is or something."

"Who just wants to ... what?" I was getting confused and Rita was like that when she got excited. "The girls just want to be sluts?"

"Not them!" she shook her head. "The seniors. The other girls, I heard they all had to be like total virgins so probably they don't wanna do it at all!"

"Yeah right!" I sat back and shook my head.

"No! It's true!" Rita said, looking a little annoyed that I didn't believe her.

"Who's the girls then?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"Nobody knows yet."

"They can't do that," I decided. "Have a biggest slut contest or whatever. Get real."

"They said they do it every year," Rita told me seriously. "And whoever wins is the biggest slut in school and she has to have sex all year with anybody who wants to do it with her."

"Yeah," I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, Rita."

"What?" she blinked at me.

"They'd get in so much trouble for that," I said. "And where would they get girls to play it anyway?"

"I dunno," she frowned. "But they said it was true."

"They say a lot of things," I giggled. "Hey! You got the answers for math? Let me copy real quick."


"Hey Erin," Paula smiled at me as I sat down for homeroom, which was a mix of students from all four grades for announcements and junk like that.

"What's up?" I smiled back and then rolled my eyes as she started asking me if I'd heard about the game.

"I heard there's gonna be five girls," she said. "They're all ninth graders too."

"Yeah right," I laughed at her.

"What? They are!" Paula insisted. "And they have to do it with..."

" ... As many guys as they can?" I shook my head. "I already heard that one."

"Nobody knows who the girls are though," she giggled. "It could be anybody!"

"Like you?" I teased and she blinked at me as her face got red beneath her short, auburn hair.

"No!"

"They're probably talking about some ugly girls who got drunk at a party," I said. "Now it's some big deal that everybody heard about, but nobody knows anything."

"You mean Tag?" a girl named Sheila asked, turning around as she sat at the desk in front of me. "It's real."

"See?" Paula grinned.

"They're not gonna be ugly or drunk," the girl giggled, pulling some dirty blonde hair out of her eyes. "They don't let ugly girls play the game."

"Just the hot ones!" Paula nodded, like she knew everything now.

"How do you know?" I asked her.

"Cause they did it last year," Sheila shrugged and she was a sophomore, a tenth grader, so she would know ... if she was telling the truth.

"Did you do it?" Paula asked, being kind of dumb like that sometimes.

"Are you calling me a slut?" Sheila frowned and Paula frowned and I just rolled my eyes.

"No," Paula muttered. "I just mean..."

"I didn't play," Sheila said. "Most of those girls are gone now."

"They are?" I looked at her. "Gone where?"

"Wherever pregnant sluts go," she giggled. "I know a couple are going to the public high school, but I don't know what happened to the other ones."

"There's some still here though?" Paula asked. "You said just most of them are gone, so..."

"Yeah, that girl, Nora ... You guys know her?"

"Nora Hanson?" I asked and Sheila nodded.

"Yeah, she won the game last year," the girl told us. "She's still here. She had her baby like a week after summer vacation started, so she didn't even miss a day of school. Good timing, huh?"

"She had a baby?" Paula blinked at her.

"They all got knocked up!" Sheila laughed. "Anyway, I heard she gave it up for adoption or something."

"Nora Hanson?" I made a face because I knew her, sorta. She'd gone to the same schools as me, always a grade ahead, but even so ... she wasn't a slut!

"Uh-huh!" Sheila grinned at me, like she knew what I was thinking. "Nora was the biggest slut in school last year."

About then the teacher was ready to start homeroom, so we couldn't talk anymore. I seriously didn't know if I believed that Sheila girl or not. The new school year had only started a week before, but I'd seen Nora around and she seemed just like I remembered her from before. She was kind of small and very pretty, always smiling and not shy, but not really outgoing either. She was just like a lot of other girls I knew. I couldn't even imagine her being the biggest slut in school or especially having a baby!

I would have heard something if that was true. Maybe. Except why would I? It wasn't like I'd paid a lot of attention to what was going on in high school when I was going to middle school all the way on the other side of town. A baby though! And not just her, but some other girls too? It all sounded pretty weird to me, especially since this was a catholic school. I mean, the principal was a priest and a couple of the teachers were nuns, but most of them were regular people. Still, you think they'd have a fit if a bunch of ninth grade girls got pregnant!

Nah! I decided, it couldn't be true. It was just some big joke somebody was playing.


"Hi Erin," Tommy Fisher smiled at me as I sat down for math class and I totally panicked.

I just sort of nodded and felt my face turning red and I looked down like something was super important in my notebook.

"God!" Darla leaned over, kind of looking over her shoulder as Tommy found his seat in the back of the class. "Why didn't you say something?"

"I don't know," I frowned.

"He's amazing!" she giggled.

"Amazing?" I laughed at her and flipped through the pages.

"He likes you too," Darla told me matter-of-factly.

"No he doesn't," I shook my head and wished she'd leave me alone.

"Yeah he does," she said. "Look ... He's staring right at you!"

"Be quiet already," I sighed, but I felt totally self-conscious and my skin prickled as if I could feel his eyes on me.

"Whatever," she half waved at me. "I wish he'd say hi to me."

I was scared of boys. That was my big secret and one I didn't really hide all that great, but nobody seemed to notice really, except my mom maybe, but not even her yet. I didn't know why, but if a boy tried to talk to me it was like my mind just went blank and my heart would go really fast and I couldn't breathe. I'm serious. I got a huge adrenaline rush and my hands would shake sometimes, like if it was a super cute guy and he smiled at me? God! I just wanted to run when that happened and I was afraid to open my mouth because even if I did know what to say, and I didn't, my voice would probably crack trying to get the words out.

I hyperventilated before too. Like in ninth grade when Scotty Ellis was supposed to be my partner for science fair? He'd started talking to me at lunch, inviting me over to his house so we could talk about our project and everything. I had an asthma attack, that's what the doctor said, except I never had asthma in my life! It was panic and I'd been so scared that I couldn't even breathe and I passed out right there in the cafeteria. I was totally embarrassed too, but it would have been even worse if people knew I'd almost died because a cute boy had been talking to me. Asthma was way better, so that's what I'd had, you know?

This was going to be bad though. High school, I mean, because a lot of boys smiled at me. Handsome boys that I'd never even seen before. Older boys and they'd say hi sometime and even ask me what my name was and I couldn't even tell them! I wanted to. I wanted to talk to them more than anything, but I couldn't and then I'd worry because they probably thought I was really weird. Tommy was sitting back there staring at me and probably thinking I was an idiot for not even saying hello to him. Maybe he thought I was stuck-up or something and I frowned, wishing I wasn't so dumb.

An hour later it was even worse.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.