The Maid - Cover

The Maid

Copyright© 2009 by RDM

Chapter 12

I woke up to the smell of coffee, I opened my eyes to see Cheryl just putting a cup of coffee on my beside table, I had the good fortune to see her entire left tit as her robe gaped open, it definitely brought a smile to my face as I watched her, she had a little grin as well, I got up as she left the room not bothering to cover herself, I went to the washroom then grabbed my coffee and wandered outside for my smoke, Brr it was cold outside this morning, I realized it wouldn't be long and I was going to have to get dressed to go outside. I had just finished my coffee when Cheryl came back with the pot, she poured and made sure I got a good view of her right tit, and then sat down with her own cup, leaving her tit out in the cold. I watched her nipple grow before looking up to her face.

"Good Morning" I said.

"A little chilly this morning" she replied.

"Yeah it won't be long before we see some snow I think" I stated.

"I think you are right about that, what then? Will you still come outside for a smoke?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, no question about that, I might get a radiant heater for out here, something I can turn on from inside, when it gets really cold I will probably just go to the garage and smoke inside there." I said.

She shivered as she covered her tit, "well I hope you don't think you will be seeing much of these puppies when it gets really cold" she said.

I did my best sad face then smiled at her," maybe I will just have to take some pictures to tide me over"

"I don't think so" she said as she got up to go into the house.

I went in then and did my three S's then got dressed and went down for breakfast.

I just sat down with a big breakfast when Julie came up from the basement dragging a suitcase.

"Where are you off to?" I asked.

"I am going with you, Cheryl got to caddie first, and I get to be your mobile maid first." She replied.

I was shocked, I didn't expect to have company, and the more I thought of it the more I liked it.

"Ok I guess that would be fine, how is Steven going to like not having his mom around?" I asked.

"Well I don't breast feed so that is not a problem, I think I will miss him more than he will miss me, but then it will be nice to get away from him for a little while too" she stated.

"Alright grab some breakfast and I will take your bag out when we are ready" I said.

She nodded and sat down to eat, Cheryl sat with us and I told her to call me every day or so and let me know if she had any problems, I gave her a list of numbers to call for different problems she might encounter, I added that between the dogs and the security system she should be pretty safe while we were gone.

Cheryl and the kids came out to see us off as we drove out of the driveway. I drove to the first safety store I knew of and had Julie try on coveralls until she had the right fit and then I got her steel toed boots, safety glasses and gloves.

The trip must have been boring for Julie as I spent most of the drive on the phone with different suppliers and contractors making sure they could get all of the supplies on site and ready for us as soon as possible. I also had a long conversation with the Operations superintendent trying to make sure we would be able to work together.

We stopped and fuelled up just before we got to the site, that was the only stop for almost eight hours of driving, I could tell Julie really wanted to get out and stretch her legs, I know she had walked around in the motor home as we drove but it is very claustrophobic being stuck inside for that long, we had driven north the entire time so the air was pretty crisp when we got there.

I pulled my motor home as close to the control room as I could get and still be outside of the gate, I told Julie to get her work gear on as we would be having a little meeting to see what needed to be done then we would be going for a tour of the site.

I got dressed in my work gear then we got out and walked over to the construction trailer that had "OFFICE" stencilled on the side of it. I walked in and introduced myself to the site superintendant who was sitting in there. He didn't seem too happy to meet me but that was his problem, not mine. I asked him to assemble all of the foremen for a meeting in about two hours so we could go over where we were with everything. He was not pleased at all but said he would see if it could happen. I didn't push it, I just turned and left to do a tour, We walked into the control room and Rod was there explaining to the operators how the system would work and the things to look for when we started up, after he saw me he showed them a couple of things on their screens and then came over and gave me a short briefing of his stuff, he was in charge of teaching the operators the process and how to see what was going on using the computers we were providing them with.

From there Rod took us through the main MCC where George was supervising the installation of two of the new PLC's, George came over and gave me a quick briefing then followed along as we continued through the plant, I had my camera with me and took a lot of pictures as we walked. We walked through the entire plant picking up my entire crew as we went, then we all ended up in a conference room in one of the construction trailers. I asked Julie and a couple of the guys to go over and grab mine and a half dozen other laptops from the motor home, while they were gone I got complete briefings of what they had going on from each of the guys. When Julie came back I setup my laptop then pulled out a bunch of USB keys from my pocket and asked everybody to grab a laptop and start it with the USB key in it.

Once all of the laptops had booted I hit a couple of keys which released the other laptops from mine and had everyone update the data I had there while I downloaded the pictures I had taken on my tour.

"What are the USB keys for?" Julie asked.

"They allow me to take over all of these laptops so I can give a demo of what I see going on, when I have my meeting after this one, each of the foremen will have one of these laptops in front of him, I control what he sees and I can let him use the keys or not, my choice, the guys are updating the documentation right now so that when I show them it will be accurate, everyday it will get more and more accurate." I explained.

"Wow I didn't know you could get software to do that" Julie said.

"You can't you have to be a genius to develop stuff like this" I said with a grin.

"Thanks boss" Rod said with a huge smile.

We just got finished going through everything when the site bosses started to show up, Mark, Julie and I stayed for the meeting as everyone else went back to work.

As people came in I looked around and noticed the superintendant hadn't come to the meeting. I asked if anyone knew where he was and the welding foreman told me that he was having supper and might come over after that. I said that was fine by me but he probably wouldn't have a job by that time. Everyone sat down then I started by introducing myself to all of them, I explained that as of right now I was taking over as the boss of the site until it was handed over to the operations superintendant. I explained to everyone that the operations superintendent would be arriving in a few moments and at that time we would go through what was still outstanding on the schedule and decide a timeline for getting everything accomplished.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.