The Maid - Cover

The Maid

Copyright© 2009 by RDM

Chapter 3

I woke up at about 6:00am the next morning, wondered downstairs to start the coffee pot just like every other morning, I snooped around in the fridge to see if anything had magically appeared in there that I could eat for breakfast, nope nothing. I took my coffee up to my bedroom and wandered out on the deck to sit in my lounger and have a cigarette as is my habit, I don't smoke much but I like to have one with my morning coffee.

About 8:00am I wondered into the bathroom and had a shower, I was still drying myself as I walked out onto the deck to finish my fourth cup of coffee when I looked down and there was Cheryl and Cindy just walking down the path to the back door. She looked straight at me with a slight smile as I tried to cover myself with the towel I had been drying my hair with. I turned and dashed into the bedroom scrambling for something to wear as I heard her trying keys in the door downstairs, none of them would fit as I had not put a key to the house on that key ring.

"Your early" I accused her as I opened the door.

"Sorry I just wanted to get started as soon as possible" she said as she pushed past me with Cindy and a blanket in her arms.

She walked into the living room and spread the blanket, deposited Cindy on it and walked back out to the SUV to get more stuff. I followed her out and let her load me up with stuff as she unpack every catalogue known to man out of the SUV, then she started to pull out bags with those little samples of carpet out of the car, I was starting to think it may take more trips when she finally turned and walked back to the house.

"The people at the hardware store were very helpful when I told them I was coming out here to help decorate. They gave me all of these samples to use and told me to take my time getting them back to them." She said with a smile over her shoulder.

"Yes well I suppose they are kind of sick of me coming in and browsing the swatches there" I said.

She laughed as she said "no I don't think they are sick of you they would just like to help you come to a decision and get your house finished." "Now if you will please sit in this chair and have a look through this catalogue and pick out the type of furniture you want for this room I can get on with a couple of other things, don't worry about colours we are just looking at the style you want right now." She said handing me a catalogue.

I did as I was told while I could hear her opening and closing cupboard doors in the kitchen, before I realized it she was back looking over my shoulder as I was looking at one style on one page and flipping to another style on another page. Based on what she had seen she was digging into a bag with her carpet swatches in it, I looked up and noticed she had taken off her windbreaker and the sweater she was wearing was an easy access type for breast feeding, the view I was afforded was breathtaking. This was a real quality down blouse shot as her tits swung back and forth I could almost see her entire nipple, not quite but enough so that I had to shift my package as she pulled out the swatches she was looking for. She tossed three different swatches on the floor then off she went into the kitchen again.

I was starting to smell the delicious smell of bacon and eggs cooking when she came out with a plate in her hand bacon and eggs, hash browns and toast. I don't know where they came from I am sure I had bacon but there is no way I had eggs or hash browns.

"Thank you" I called out to her back as she went back into the kitchen.

"You're welcome" she replied walking back in with her own plate and sitting down to eat.

"Where did the eggs and hash browns come from?" I asked.

"You bought them this morning with your visa don't you remember?" she said giggling.

"Oh right I guess I forgot. I didn't see you bring them in though how did they get past me?" "They were in my purse" she stated.

I smiled and continued to eat my breakfast. We ate mostly in silence; I was surprised that she was there to take my plate as I put the last morsel into my mouth.

"Ok have you picked out the furniture you want in this room yet?" Cheryl asked as she went by me to check on Cindy who was sleeping peacefully.

"Yes I think so I picked this set here" I said showing her the page.

"Ok then now we look at colours," She pointed at one of the swatches with her toe " this carpet will match any of the colours that set comes in, this one will go better with the cream coloured one or this one would go better with the green set." She said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.