Bob's Great Adventure - Cover

Bob's Great Adventure

Copyright© 2009 by Barneyr

Chapter 60

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 60 - Bob Stevens is ready to leave this earth after the death of his beloved wife of 46 years, but how to do it and not make it look like suicide. An unusual intervention solves his problem and put him on a great adventure that he never dreamed of.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

I left with Fretail and Gerona, and as we were leaving Harlou followed us out. He, like me, had only sipped the beer and was really not interested in the taste. We went into the main cave and sat to talk with others. Within a half hour all the men came back from the practice cave. Joulnar told me that everyone had one beer and then talked some more and came out to join their families or friends. He said they would celebrate more once we were out of the bright time crisis.

The rest of the evening went by fast, we ate and we talked to our loved ones and it was bedtime. When we showered, we played around some. I fucked Gerona from behind until she gave up in exhaustion, then Swendtra was next and was easily stroked into submission. I pulled Bertet to me and I slowly stroked her to several orgasms. Nadira was next and she was a wild woman in the shower. She got my first load for the night into her sweet box. Finally Fretail jumped on from the front and she bobbed up and down until she was done too. We all moved to the bed and Fretail lay atop me with my still hard rod inside her. I had Bertet and Nadira on my right side and Swendtra and Gerona on my left. We slept like that all night.

I woke up the next morning with myself still plugged into Fretail. I slid to the bottom of the bed and carried her into the bathroom and deposited her on a toilet. I went over to my urinal and relieved my full bladder. We showered together and went out to dress and wake the others. I wanted Gerona up at least, as she had driving duties today. We went out to the main cave and waited for breakfast. Right after eating, I went to the practice cave and grabbed all my gear. I brought the Barrett and my scoped rifle, my Colts and Bowie knife. I grabbed a box each of ammo for the rifles and my binoculars. I noticed that the other hunters today also had binoculars. I clipped on my TAC radio and checked in with Fred. Everyone else came and got their gear and we loaded up and headed out with our sunglasses on. We made it to the fence and Harlou cautiously turned the fence off. Joulnar opened the fence and we all drove in. Then Joulnar closed the gate and reactivated the fence. We headed out to the back of the canyon. On the way we saw aurochs grazing and a few horses with them. We saw more horses the further back we went. We must have at least a hundred horses in here. I saw a couple of very young stallions by themselves, and one older stallion with his mare and harem. This last bunch was all together in one of the canyon’s cutoffs. None of the animals looked spooked or scared of us and certainly not of any predators around.

We finally arrived at the end of the canyon and we split up going out in all directions from the end. We would drive about 20 minutes and then stop and scan all around. So far all we had seen were our animals. We did scare up some guinea hens and some birds that kind of looked like pheasants. Suddenly I heard a shot ring out and I called each group. Harlou and Joulnar had seen something moving in the tall grass, when they approached it, it turned and ran from them. Joulnar got a single shot off, but he could not see what exactly it was. It appeared to be 4 legged and was fairly large, probably 4 to 5 feet long and stood about 3 feet at the shoulder. It was tan and had black or dark splotches on it. I told them to wait there and we would be there. Once we got there I would have them move to our last position.

As we approached I could see something moving the grass away from them. I had Merthar stop and I used the binoculars without the glasses as this area was in the shade. I spotted what appeared to be a kind of deer, long spindly legs, short heavy body and sleek neck and misshapen head. I didn’t see any horns so I couldn’t tell if it was male or female. It appeared wounded, so I brought my scoped rifle up and squeezed off a shot for the back of the neck. I could see it drop and we went to investigate. I was right it was some type of deer and it was a female. Her teats were very small, almost nonexistent so she was not a nursing mother. So we didn’t have that to worry about. We threw her in the bed and went back to looking for predators.

Since we now knew what it was, we saw a few more, but left them alone. We were looking for carnivores and predators. We were about three quarters of the way through the canyon when several horses and auroch came rushing at us. We stayed still and waited. Sure enough a cave bear was loping down the canyon. I had everyone else keep watch and told Valkorla to go ahead, this one was his. Val sighted on him and squeezed a shot off hitting the bear in the ass. I said, “Lead him more, shoot in front of him.” The next shot was dead on straight to the brain pan. About 1 half inch above his eyes. The bear rolled over himself as his momentum carried him a few yards closer. He ended up on his back and we waited a few minutes. Mainly to make sure he was dead, but also to let Val’s heart beat a little slower. After 15 minutes and no movement we crept up on him and sure enough he was dead. There were puddles of blood at both ends of him. Had he stood, he probably would be about 9 feet tall and he had to weigh in at over 2 tons. I wasn’t sure we could even lift him into the bed but we would have to try. I had to drag him about 20 yards to the nearest big tree. I had to use AWD and low-low gear. I then strung him up to tree using a 4inch tie down strap and the front winch. We gutted him and took his head off. Then Valkorla took his paws off to save the claws. We waited to let him bleed out and then started taking out organs we didn’t want. That still left us with a very large carcass to deal with.

We left him hanging in the tree while we went back to sweeping the canyon for more predators. We got all the way to the fence line before we saw any more animals. None were predators and none were harmed. We found several more of the deer, some aurochs and horses up near the fence, but they were keeping a certain distance from the gate and fence. Apparently some of them had touched the fence. Now that we knew the way was clear, we went back for the bear. He was still there and unmolested. That was another good sign that there were no more predators around. Any predator would have smelled the blood and been right there for a meal. We wound up quartering the bear and putting part in the truck and part in the wagon. Besides it was time to go. We would have about 200 yards of direct sunlight getting home, but it couldn’t be helped.

When we got back home, all hell broke loose. Valkorla was the hero of the hour. It took about 50 people working almost 5 hours straight to process the bear and 20 minutes for the deer. They worked on the deer, we ate lunch, and they started on the bear. Needless to say we had bear steaks for supper. Cave bear is very good meat, a little fatty, but very good. I personally liked the bison better, but that’s taste for you. Val had to tell his story over and over as new people came over to him and congratulated him. He tried to be humble, but I knew he was beaming inside as well as outside too.

Valkerita was by his side and once the claws were cut and cleaned she had them and was showing them off to everyone. I told her I would drill the claws and string a necklace for both of them to wear as I had some other teeth and claws to drill for necklaces too. She blushed when I said that and asked if I could find a way to add another claw to her necklace. I told her it would be my pleasure. She blushed a deep red and said thank you.

You can guess what the topic of conversation was at supper and during our nightly chat with our loved ones. I told Barbara that I wanted Gerona to be next in line to relieve her up there. She said she would see to it. We eventually signed off and I went in to talk to Fred.

“Fred I’ve got a couple questions for you. First is that deer ok? I mean I have never seen anything like it before. It has such a misshapen head, no antlers and such long legs for its size.”

“Bob that deer is unique to this particular planet. It has evolved naturally and is not even a distant cousin of the deer you are used to. This kind evolved from a kind of mole type creature and when it changed from an underground creature, its legs grew but the body not so much. The head is strange, more like its mole ancestors than a normal deer. We have never seen its like before. I was able to trace it back due to markers in its DNA and bone marrow. I took the liberty to analyze it while it was being butchered.”

“Ok, now second, how did that bear get into our canyon?”

“Simple Bob, he climbed over the fence in an open area before you closed it off with the wire.”

“But shouldn’t it have smashed the fence if it walked over it or used it to climb over. I mean that thing had to weigh over 2 tons. That fence rail would never hold that much weight.”

“Bob, I kind of cheated a little. When the fence rails were going in I reinforced the rails with a two inch rod of titanium through the center of each rail and each of the posts too. I hope you are not mad. I wanted to assist and did not know of any other way to help. I wanted a fence that was very strong and would last for years. The rods were chemically treated so that the wood would dry and harden, yet not be brittle. I know I should have told you, but now that the fence is finished, we don’t have to worry about something climbing over the open area. In fact two hyenas have just been chased away from the fence because of the wire. The first one was stunned for about 2 minutes after it ran into the fence. The other one only came close to the wire and backed off. They are leaving now. I would suggest burying the remains of the bear in the canyon tomorrow morning early. The smell will bring predators quickly once the sun hits them.”

“Fred, how about you get George to do us a favor and transport a good portion of the earth and remains to a place on the plateau where it would be safe. I mean its dark now and they are on this side of the planet. It was your fault that he got into our compound in the first place and I think we deserve the courtesy of this favor.”

“Bob I would be happy to move the remains to a different location. I will remove the earth that is blood soaked and replace it with some clean earth for you too.” said George.

“Thank you George. And thank you Fred for the answers. I think I can sleep better now. I suppose we will need to go fishing tomorrow again so we can have fresh fish for tomorrow. Goodnight Fred and George.”

I showered and crawled into bed and slept for a few hours. I awoke with a pussy on my face and my cock in a mouth. So I did what I should when presented with a juicy pussy. I tongued the lips apart and drank from the well of the fountain of youth. Once I was able to work my way to the tip of the situation, I recognized the clit and who was sitting on me. This was Nadira, her clit stuck out some, about a half inch. I captured it and batted it around with my tongue and then sucked it like I was trying to get milk from a nipple. She screamed and collapsed on me and my cocksucker. Soon Nadira was pulled off me and another smooth pussy graced my face. I slid my tongue between two slippery lips and played the tip around a pee hole and then down to the entrance to heaven.

In the meantime the mouth on my dick was replaced by a fiery furnace that was very tight. That could be Fretail or maybe Gerona. Her pussy was always tight too. But I was too busy to really concentrate on who I was inside of. It was more of who I was about to get a discharge from. The slot I was drinking from was very close to coming, I reached up and diddled the very small marble, Aha it was Bertet I was eating to several orgasms. Someone squeezed by prick and came and so did I, hosing her insides with my slippery wigglers.

Both ladies were replaced by others and this time it was very easy to see who had my flagging shaft. It was Swendtra, she was hesitant, I guess this was new to her. But she didn’t lack gusto. My next wife was on my face, I could tell as she sat down that it was Fretail. She was lighter than the others and her outer slot seems tiny, but she can accommodate me just fine. As she heats up, her lips open like a flower in the sunlight and there is plenty of room for me to enter her. I did my very best to satisfy all my wives and once I did they let me sleep in peace and several wet spots. I really didn’t mind, it showed love for them and for me.

I woke up in the usual tangle of naked female flesh with a burning desire to pee. I did manage to extricate myself, but I woke everyone up doing it. Hey if I had to be up so did everyone else. It was only fair, right?

After showering with a bunch of slippery naked females a guy needs a hearty breakfast. I dressed and started coffee and found a small bear steak in the fridge. I sliced it thin and then sliced up some potato and broke a couple tiny eggs in a pan. Steak, eggs and hash browns for breakfast, all I needed was some orange juice to go with it. I wondered if there could be any oranges, limes, or lemons south of here. If we got snow here, they couldn’t grow here. They are too susceptible to freezing. Nice thought though. I finished frying up my steak, eggs, and hash browns when my wives came into the kitchen and wanted some too. I said if they could find the ingredients for me, I would be happy to fix breakfast for the family.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.