Bob's Great Adventure - Cover

Bob's Great Adventure

Copyright© 2009 by Barneyr

Chapter 39

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Bob Stevens is ready to leave this earth after the death of his beloved wife of 46 years, but how to do it and not make it look like suicide. An unusual intervention solves his problem and put him on a great adventure that he never dreamed of.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

We kept rotating the drying racks in the smoker and just before supper time we declared two racks done, so I started cutting the meat up for our supper. The new smoked meat was a huge success. I mixed up some ketchup, vinegar, some spices, and some of my dwindling supply of beer and made a passable barbeque sauce. Everyone seemed to like it, so I asked Fred if he thought we could get some of my favorite barbeque sauce from home. I said my favorite was some of my homemade stuff, but that I started with some store bought base and then added my own touches. He said that we could talk later about this as Olnafot and I still had some journeying to do tonight.

We left before the sunset so we could get to Grunto’s camp before full dark. We drove into the meadow and then winked out and turned up very close to Grunto’s summer camp. His summer camp was about 8 miles from his winter one, which was a cave with a small entrance. We announced our entrance to their camp and were greeted warmly. Everyone was around a warm fire that gave off quite a bit of light.

I had eased the ATV into the camp with my light on so they could see us. Olnafot introduced Grunto, Thorf and Heglina, and the rest of the clan. We talked a while and then Grunto and I got down to the point; did they want to come to our camp? Yes they did. Olnafot told of all the people that were there and how nice they had been to him. He also told them of this afternoon’s hunt and of the wonderful smoked meat we had for supper. He told Grunto, that even if he did not want to go to my camp, he would go anyway as he liked it so well. That convinced Grunto and Thorf. The rest of the clan had heard all the discussion and they all agreed they would like to move. I then said all they had to do was gather everything they wanted to go with them and put into their huts. They would then go into their huts before sunset and close their eyes. Once they did this, just after sunset they would be moved from this camp and to my camp. We would then move them into their new homes the next morning. But they had to do this before tomorrow night as that is when we planned to move them. Olnafot was going on to Valkorla’s camp to invite them to come live with us, unless Grunto had any objections.

Grunto said, “We have no objections. We were going to combine camps this fall so we could survive the winter together. I am sure they will want to join your camp with us. I will send Olnafot in the morning with the news.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.