Bob's Great Adventure - Cover

Bob's Great Adventure

Copyright© 2009 by Barneyr

Chapter 32

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Bob Stevens is ready to leave this earth after the death of his beloved wife of 46 years, but how to do it and not make it look like suicide. An unusual intervention solves his problem and put him on a great adventure that he never dreamed of.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

I awoke same as always, in a tangle of flesh. I wiggled my way to the bathroom for a quick stop and then I was on my way again. I stopped in to see Fred after making coffee. “Fred, do you have a map of who is located where in the rooms? On the computer I mean.”

“Yes of course Bob, who were you looking for?”

“Well I wanted to know the names of the men I was working with yesterday on the smoker and I wanted Tovar’s location as we are going out to locate some trees for the smoker.”

“Bob, the two men digging the fire pit were Grounto and Haritof. Grounto was the taller and older of the two. Nonatao and Aerila built the waddle walls. Then there was Sancret and his mate Freecor who cut the grasses and Ungertan and Westboh were the sand and clay diggers. They all plan to work again on the same jobs again today unless you have something else for them to do.”

“No Fred, they are fine workers, keep an eye on them for me. You know what I want for the smokers, right?”

“Yes Bob I know. I have made sure your cad program is on this unit so if you wanted to draw it up for them you could.”

“I didn’t think of that. Maybe I should just draw today and start on the trees tomorrow. But don’t we have a messenger coming tomorrow?”

“Yes we do Bob. The first should show up about 10:00 in the morning and another about 3:00 in the afternoon. Then the next day, Lamanr the shaman will be here the next day about lunchtime. Then we get a 2 day rest and then three will be showing up then. All three will be here in the morning. One of them is a Neanderthal named Olnafot. I will let the others introduce themselves when they arrive.

Fred continued, “Today though, you could take a couple men out on the ATV’s, with you and Fretail driving and show them and mark the trees you want cut. They in turn can bring some other men with them and they can cut the trees and de-limb them while you can draw your plans. Then later you can drag them back with the truck or maybe have Gerona or Pauloa drive the truck and have Harlou ride the ATV and help load. I can implant the necessary skills he needs for that.”

“Thanks Fred; that is a much better plan. I have all these ideas and partial plans in my head and when I talk to you, I realize that there is more to it and as soon as I do I can think of several ways to make it happen and you go right to the heart of the matter. I wonder if I am all that smart after all.”

“Bob, do not think that. I only see what is in your mind and because I can process information faster than you can, I bring the best solution to your attention faster. Believe me the answers are all you, I can just figure faster which will work best. But I can’t think like you can. Your experience is invaluable and the data is there for you to go over it. I may do it faster but it is still your ideas.”

“Thanks Fred, I feel a little better. I will get Fretail and a couple guys and we can go mark trees. Then I will give them a couple saws and axes and let them do the work. But keep an eye on them so they don’t get into trouble and hurt one another with the sharp axes and saws. OK?”

“Will do Bob.”

“Well breakfast time and then I will see you later this morning when I get back. See you later Fred.”

I went into the dining room and no one was there. So I wandered into the main cave and there was everyone, eating and talking. I noticed that Joulnar and Tovar were sitting with some of my family and there was a place open for me right next to Angel. Angel spoke up, “Well it’s about time Daddy! I was getting awfully hungry without you. Come help me eat all this food my mommies gave us.”

Walking up to the table I said, “Well my angel, I have been busy this morning deciding what work needs to be done today so I can spend some time with my Angel today. Is that good enough for being late?”

“Yes Daddy, now come eat with me.”

“Yes Angel.”

I sat and started by stuffing Angels face with food. She held her hand up to say enough and then I started eating. I said to Joulnar, “I will need to take Tovar and someone else who is a good wood cutter, maybe a couple more good ones and I will take them out to where I need some trees cut. We can take the truck out there and drop them off. I can show them which trees I want and they can cut them and cut the limbs off so we can drag them back here later. Next we will need to finish the first smoker and start on the second. I have had a better idea about how to make the racks. I will need to show them that. I also want to get started on completing the fence across the canyon. If you can provide the manpower I can get them started and then move on to the next project. I will need someone who can grasp the concepts of what I want done, to be kind of a leader of each group, as we call them a foreman for each group.”

Joulnar said, “Bob, Tovar can lead the wood cutters and Teague would be a good man to lead the smoker people. He was watching with much interest yesterday. Later when everyone was through working he went in and looked it over really good. He is a good man and has lead work parties before. The men like him and he is very smart. He approached me later after supper and asked if he could help with that project. I said I would ask you. As for the fence I think Merthar would be a good leader for that project. He is a good wood worker. He has been the leader for building most of the huts we have needed in the last 7 years. I can get the men organized into work parties for you and then you can show them what is needed.”

“Yes Joulnar that would be wonderful. I have need of two more groups and these might be best if they were women. I need some people to weave some drying racks and I need some people to make some rawhide strings so we can tie the racks together. I will eventually need to have five hides without hair or fur to be cut in a thin strip for the whole hide. This would make a very long strip. I will need them to make ropes and bridles for the horses.”

“Yes Bob, Keryon is a good weaver of baskets from reeds and grass. She would be good for the drying racks. Bernita is the one who makes our clothes and has a very keen eye for cutting and putting hides together for clothes. She would probably be best for that group. She has several women who help her in making clothes, but she is the best one.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.