Bob's Great Adventure - Cover

Bob's Great Adventure

Copyright© 2009 by Barneyr

Chapter 18

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Bob Stevens is ready to leave this earth after the death of his beloved wife of 46 years, but how to do it and not make it look like suicide. An unusual intervention solves his problem and put him on a great adventure that he never dreamed of.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

We worked around the cave for the next three days, I had shot 2 hogs which we butchered and put in the freezer. And then I brought up that I needed to go see Detara’s camp. I wanted to get back all of their left possessions if I could and see if I really needed to kill Detara for his abuse of his tribe members, especially the women. I really didn’t want to take anyone but Barbara, Marlit and myself, but Harlou insisted he come until I said, “And just who do you think will be protecting your sisters if you go? I have to go, so does Barbara and your mother. That would leave your sisters Mertir and Jerrel alone here with no protection. I have already made you a very fine spear and I have given you a better knife. Do you think I gave those to you for nothing? I am counting on you to make sure your sisters are not harmed.”

Harlou had been looking at the ground as I was talking to him. When I had finished, he looked up at me finally, and said with pride, “Yes Bob, I will stay with my sisters and guard them and keep them from harm. I didn’t think about that, I just wanted to be with you when you confronted Detara. I felt that I could defend you, but then I realized that with Barbara and yourself, you would not have need of me helping you. Please forgive me for doubting your decision. I will do my best to keep your home save for your return.”

I picked him up and hugged him and said, “I am so proud of you. It took a bit of thinking on your part to realize why I wanted you to stay; but now you know, I think of you not only as a son, but as a guardian as well. I know you will do a good job for me. You did a good job of protecting your family when you fled from Detara’s camp and you will do better here, as you are better armed and I have taught you some more skills you needed. Do not let your sisters make fun of you because you are smaller. You have a very important job. I will remind your sisters of that when I speak to them before we leave.”

I put Harlou down and he was beaming. I think that is just what he needed. He had lost his job as protector when they joined us and he was just a little boy again, now he knew he had an important job here, whether I was here or not. I called his sisters over to talk to them too. “Mertir, Jerrel, come here for a moment, I need to speak to you about while we are gone. When we leave, your mother, Barb and I, on this journey to Detara’s camp, I am leaving Mertir in charge of the cooking and cleaning for you three.” Mertir grinned mightily. “But as far as safety is concerned, listen to your brother. I have put him in charge of protecting you. Do not run off on your own without Harlou. I have given him a new spear and new knife. I have also taught him some things to make sure you are safe. If he says you can’t go hunting or gathering without him; then he must go with you. Trust him and let him keep you safe. Do you understand?” Mertir gave me a look that would have been daggers. I said a little louder, “DO YOU UNDERSTAND and will you obey Harlou when he speaks on my behalf for your safety?

Both girls sobered up and nodded their heads saying “Yes Bob, we understand.”

“Good now that we understand each other, I don’t want to come back here to a fight between you three.”

Marlit spoke softly and said, “My children; please do as Bob says. He is very uneasy about leaving you here, but he feels that you are much safer here than coming with us. We do not know what Detara will do, and if you were along you would make good targets for him and his men to get back at us. I love you more than anything and I could never forgive myself if you died because you came with us. Bob has some very powerful magic and Barbara has a lot too. They will keep us safe from Detara and his men. We will be leaving very early in the morning and will be gone before you awake. But we should be back long before sunset.”

“All three had their heads hanging down as they answered in unison, “Yes mother, we will do as Bob says.” Mertir, said to me, “You are our leader now, we should not argue with you. You have been very good to us and we should be very grateful we are alive and have a good home. We are very sorry for making you cross with us. Please forgive us.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.