What Payton Wants, Payton Will Receive
Chapter 1: English AP

Copyright© 2009 by rachiiann2008

I'm sitting in the front row in my English AP class staring directly at Mr. Taylor. He's staring right back at me, just like I want. His eyes look so weak and worried. Worried that someone is going to catch that we are exchanging sexy glances with one another and notice that his eyes dart down when I spread my legs to let him peek-up my skirt.

I bite down on my lower lip, wondering what he thinks of me not wearing any panties today. Mr. Taylor shifts in his seat and clears his throat. I watch him as he moves his right hand under the desk and shifts again as he adjusts his pants.

My heart pounds in my ears. Oh, God, yes right where I want him, weak, vulnerable, and, my favorite, horny. Horny for me, yearning for me, needing me wrapped around him as I pleasure him until we are both screaming in ecstasy. I smirk at him, part my legs a tad bit more, and lean back in my chair to stretch, letting Mr. Taylor get a good glimpse of my full, round breast.

He's starting to get nervous and anxious. I can tell by the way his eyes are shifting, staying away from my fierce gaze. I desperately want to ease away that anxiety. So I rise from my desk, my essay in my hand, and cross the gap between me and my future lover. My sleek and sexy four inch heels slap against the tile and the noise makes Mr. Taylor's beautiful green eyes look up at me. With every step I take, my breast bounce and I know that when Mr. Taylor closes those emerald eyes, the motion is killing him and making him want me even more.

I move around his desk so that I'm standing next to him and I place my essay in front of him. I let my gaze fall down to his crotch and feel the pleasure and the power wash over me when I see the huge bulge in his dress pants. Oh how I yearned to touch it, to feel it in me. Both in my mouth and the wetness between my long tanned legs.

"I need some help, Mr. Taylor." I whisper slowly near his ear.

As I bend over to point at a sentence in my essay, my long black tendrils of hair fall over my shoulder and wave in front of his face. It's every man's weakness, my hair. It's what makes me really irresistible. The dark curls make men want to thread their fingers in it as the pound into me, making me scream. I do know this from experience.

Then, for the first time ever, I feel his skin touching mine. His warm hand is touching my leg, below desk level so no one can see our close contact. I breathe out a very soft moan and he coughs loudly trying to cover it up. I've fucked plenty of high school boys and boys just going into college but never have I been with a grown man. I've never had a male over the age of twenty-five and for my teacher to be the first real man I'll ever fuck sent so much excitement through my body I could barely keep control of myself.

"Wh-what do you need help with Payton?" Mr. Taylor asks, removing his hand from my leg. I curse loudly in my mind and give him a hard glare. I then point again at the same sentence in my essay. His eyes move as he reads each word that I've written for him. As he reads the next few sentences, his hands return to caressing my skin.

Mr. Dan Taylor I want you so bad. I need you. And, Mr. Dan Taylor, I know you want me too. So don't you deny it. Can we meet sometime soon? I don't think I can stand it much longer.

He motions towards a metal chair sitting near his desk and mumbles something about grabbing it so we could discuss my essay. Bravado pulses in my veins as I grab the cool brown metal chair and set it next to him. I sink down into the chair and without warning I reach over to his lap and squeeze his cock through his dress pants. Mr. Taylor, clearly taken by surprise, drops the pen he held in his hand and firmly grabs me by the wrist with his other.

The set of Mr. Taylor's jaw is warning me not to but his eyes, those damn beautiful eyes, are beckoning me, pleading for me to touch him again. I slide my hand out of his grip and reach over to his wonderful hard on. I stroke his long hard staff with my fingers, petting it through his pants, wishing I could see it and feel it. Somehow I manage to unzip his pants without him arguing with me and slip my petite hand inside. He, with his free hand, unbuttons the top button for me so I don't have to work as hard to caress him. For a few moments, he holds my hand in place, letting me feel his warm flesh for the first time while he holds his pen in the other hand, pointing at my essay, pretending to be discussing it with me.

After a while, he let's me do what I want, so with my index finger I circle his tip making him jerk his hips a tad bit and, to try to ignore the insane amount of pleasure he receives from this, he starts whispering things about essays to me once more. I smile and nod, pretending to care. His phone rings drawing out a jump from both him and I. I snatch my hand away as he dives for his phone. Pre-cum trickles down my index finger and I get a sudden urge to lick my finger, to taste him. Unfortunately, the class in front of us is an obstacle.

As he talks to whomever on the phone, he guides my hand back to his hot flesh. I pull away and nod to his clock. We had a minute left of class. He tries to hurry with his phone call and zips his pants back up. The bell rings and I rise from my chair.

Mr. Taylor watches me as I walk back to my things and begs me to stay with his two pretty emeralds. I shake my head no and gather my things with a satisfied smile on my face.

Yes, I had him right where I wanted him.

Mr. Taylor finally hangs up the phone just as the door to the class room closes after the final student left. I was the last one standing in the class room, putting my book into my shoulder bag slowly. We were now alone. He got up from his desk and walks over to me.

"Stay." He whispers, "Stay with me."

"Sorry Mr. Taylor-" He starts to shake his head, stopping me in mid-sentence.

"If we keep doing the things that we've just done, you are going to have to call me Dan. But only when we're ... only-what I mean to say is that you are going to have to call me Dan if we are going to be alone doing those type of things." How adorable he was when he got this frustrated. His forehead was creased, so scared that he said too much too soon.

I laughed a deep, sexy throaty laughed that made men crave me before saying, "Sure, Dan, just not today. I've plans." I said and walked around my desk to be closer to him.

I placed a hand on the back of his neck and guided his head down towards mine. Our lips brushed up against each other just for a sweet second before I pulled away.

"I've got to go ... Dan." I said smiling.

Then I turned and left the classroom before things went way out of control. Or I guess I should say before I loose control and fuck my English right here at school on his desk.


"Payton! Hey Payton! Wait up!" The deep raspy voice was owned by none other than my ex boyfriend, Chad Briers.

I drew out a deep sigh of disbelief. What could he possibly want now? We've been broken up for a week now; he's talked me to death about getting back together. Though I've made it pretty clear I don't want a relationship right now, he still precedes to try. It's a big annoyance to me but he doesn't seem to catch that.

I turn to face Chad. With hand on hip, I say, "What Chad?"

"I was just wondering if you were going to the party tonight. The one Alex Brown is throwing."

"Hmmm let me think about that ... A high school party or a raging college party with hot college boys who don't want relationships and more alcohol than a stupid high school party could round up ... let us weight the two options..." I look up at the ceiling as I tap my index finger on my lips. The index finger where Dan's juice had been on.

"Oh." Chad's face turns from excitement to hurt in a matter of two seconds, "Ok. I was just wondering." He shrugs then, "See ya later I guess."

"Bye." I snap while I roll my eyes at him.

I walk off, leaving Chad in my dust. It seemed as though I couldn't get away from the wounded pup fast enough.

Just when I reached my little red car my friend Abby Knight grabbed my arms and yanked me towards her.

"She got the stuff." Abby's piercing blue eyes sparkled with excitement.

When she said stuff she meant weed, which meant I had duty in getting the alcohol for the evening. It was never a problem for me to get since my parents stocked up the cabinet every weekend. I smile at Abby.

"Alright awesome. We gonna be at your house tonight?" I ask her even though I already knew the answer to the question.

"Of course. My parents are out of town again until next week sometime." Abby rolls her eyes. She was use to never having her parents around.

I wished my parents went away a lot so that they wouldn't be breathing down my back most of the time about school. Even though I get perfect grades and I've never gotten into trouble once, not with the school or even the law, they still hound me. At least they let me do what I want, when I want because of my clean record. They just feel the need to be parents every so often at the dinner table and get on my ass about keeping my grades up and complain how I stay out too late.

Whatever. Fuck you two.

"Awesome. I'll snag some alcohol tonight so we can have a party before the real party. Sound good?" I dig through my purse and find my keys.

"Sounds great to me." Abby smiles wide and raises her eye brows high, looking very excited about the night ahead of us.

"Sounds fucking great to me, too." the statement came from my other best friend Trish.

Trish slings both arms around Abby's neck and my own. She pulls us close together into a triangle hug, forcing Abby and I to wrap our own arms around each other. It has always been just the three of us, ever since middle school. We've conquered every problem that's been thrown at us and have never swayed away from each other. It's amazing that we've been friends this long since the three of us are so different.

Trish is the oldest of the three of us. She just turned 19 a few weekends ago. She's tall, blonde, and bold. I guess you could say Trish is the classic blond as well. She's an air head, has pretty blue eyes, a perfect smile and body, and is a cheerleader for the school. Her main goal in life is to be a cheerleader, so she says. Trish is loud, hyper, and is just the typical cheerleader type.

Abby on the other hand is more dark and reserved. She's also very artistic. She paints and draws, writes dark poems, and listens to strange music. At one time in her life, Abby use to dress girly and wore make up like Trish and I. Now, after years of being made fun of for being a little overweight, Abby wears her clothing a few sizes too big and never let's make up touch her face. Even though she has extra weight on her, Abby is gorgeous. Her blue eyes stand out amazing against her pale skin and her bright red hair.

Then there's me. I'm the youngest of the three of us, getting ready to turn 18 in a few weeks. I really don't know what to classify myself as. I guess you could probably say I'm the teacher's pet with a shit ton of problems weighing me down and have a messed up head. God knows I have a lot of problems and there's hardly enough time in the world to write them all down. Part of my problem is my family and the way they are and some of my problems are because I'm just a crazy bitch with no soul.

Men flock to me though and I can't say that I don't love it because I do. I love the attention I receive from males. I love sex and I love drugs and doing drugs then having sex just makes everything even better. For those few hours I'm high and I'm riding on some guys dick, I forget about how messed up in the head I am and how messed up my family is. It's my own personal fucked up Heaven.

"Payton, where we going tonight anyways?" Abby asks me.

"Yeah oh great leader of ours, where are we headed tonight?" Trish mocks.

I hated when they did this. I hated the fact they thought I was the leader because in my eyes, no one was the leader because we were our own person and the ruler of ourselves. No one could boss us around, not even each other.

"Guys, really, stop with that. It's annoying. I don't have power of what you do, alright? But..." I sigh, smiling, "I know there's a college party going on tonight and I've been invited to it. You two, of course, are invited to join me. So what's it going to be my loves?"

Trish thinks for a moment and then shrugs, "Sounds good."

Abby nods, "Agreed."

I readjust my glasses on my face and give them a questioning look. I didn't fully believe them because of their short answers with me. I had a feeling that my two best friends would rather go to Alex's party.

"Was there something you two wanted to do? Because right now, it's up in the air so ... put your suggestions out there." I tell them, crossing my arms over my chest.

Abby wrings her hands, looking like the way she did when she had something she wanted to say but was too scared and shy to say it. Trish just shrugged, playing it off like she didn't care what we did, though she really did. They mustn't know how well I know them at all. For so many years, I've mastered knowing my friends very well.

"Abby, I know you want to do something else, I can tell. You too, Trish. Just tell me guys, I won't get mad or anything. As I said, the plans are in the air now so..."I let the sentence go unfinished on purpose.

Sighing loudly, Abby speaks up, "I kind of wanted to go the Alex's party. Dan told me he was going and hoped to see me there. I didn't suggest it because I knew you didn't like going to the high school parties, that's all."

"What about you Trish? You want to go to Alex's party as well?"

"Well ... yeah. Kind of. Alright, yes. I wanted to go but knew you wouldn't really like it since Chad was going to go." Trish looks over at Abby and Abby looks back her. I had no idea what was going on with my two friends but I didn't want them feeling like I was the one who always made the plans and had a good time.

"Then let's go to Alex's tonight." I say.

"You sure?" Abby blurts out.

"Yes Abigail." I use her full name to get my point across.

"Chad's going to be there, though." Trish points out.

"Well, he's here everyday at school too. So what's a party going to do to me? Might even be better because I can flirt and dance with other guys to get my point across." I shrug, showing them I really didn't care about going to Alex's party.

"Wicked. We still going meet at Abby's?" Trish wants to know.

I nod my head as well as Abby. In full agreement of tonight's plans, we say our good byes. Abby leaves first, walking to her car on the other side of the parking lot. Trish and I wait, watching over her. If there's one thing Trish and I have in common it's our love for Abby.

Even being seniors in high school, people still tend to pick on Abby and try to pick fights with her. The immaturity of it all infuriates me but there's not much I can do about it because people will be people. I haven't a clue if Abby knows how much Trish and I watch her back but if she does know, she doesn't seem to mind it.

Once Abby was in her car, Trish walks to hers which was two cars down from my own. I get into my car, start it up, and back out of my parking space. On my drive home, I thought about Mr. Taylor and wondered how great in bed he was.

Something inside me was telling me he'd probably be the best fuck I'll ever have. There was just something about Dan that told me he'd be wonderful and I just couldn't wait to be with him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.