Roadhouse - Cover

Roadhouse

Copyright© 2009 by Anthony Concept

Chapter 3

After our meal, Joan and Alan left Trish and I to clean up. "That's them for the night, they rarely come out of their apartment unless it's urgent."

With the dishes washed and put away we sat back in the lounge room, Alan had set the fire and as it was starting to cool off Trish lit it. She then went behind the bar and came back with a bottle of wine.

"Just a little celebration Tony, this last week has been one of the most enjoyable that I can remember and you are the one that made it happen so let's drink up and relax."

Trish opened the bottle and poured us each a glass, the only wine I had drank was the communion wine we had snaffled from the chapel at the orphanage. I knew that wine was strong so just sipped mine, it was nice and smooth, very easy to drink.

Trish pulled some cushions onto the floor and she told me to come and snuggle up in front of the fire, I didn't need a second invitation. After we had snuggled for a while she asked me if I had any sexual experience.

"Trish, I don't want to sound like I'm bragging, growing up in a mixed orphanage you tend to form little groups of your own type of people. Those places are pretty low on love and high on discipline so it's us against them so as to speak. Like most kids, given the opportunity we experimented, the older kids soon made sure that we knew what it was all about."

"So do I take it that you lost your virginity then?"

"Not for a long time, there was two older girls who were quite open about the fact that they slept together. They decided to seduce me, use me would be a better term, I must admit I didn't mind and I did become very proficient at muff diving."

"Oh, was it all that bad?"

"Jeeze, I didn't say it was bad, just that they used me for their sex toy. They taught me all the things that a woman liked but we didn't go all the way until the week before they left the orphanage for good. That week they screwed me silly, I was that exhausted the Sister thought I was coming down with something, going down was more like it."

"So you are a man of the world then?"

"No Trish, I think that there is a big difference between sex and love, I've experienced sex but not love."

"Tony, I'm probably twice your age, I feel love for you but I'm not 'in' love with you, do you understand the difference?"

"Yes, I think I feel the same about you Trish, I didn't want to spoil our friendship by sounding like a love sick kid though."

"When you leave here, whatever we have between us stops here, OK?"

"It'll be hard but I can see the sense in what you say."

"Right, show me what them two hussies taught you, starting with a kiss."

I gently cuddled her to my chest, "I'm not going to break Tony, hold me closer and ... ohhh"

We started to kiss in earnest, our lips were parted and I was tasting her mouth, the wine added an exciting flavour to it. Very soon we were ripping each other's clothes. I cupped her breast in my hand and teased her nipple. Trish moaned in my mouth,

"Let's get the rest of these clothes off Tony, I want to feel you close to me."

Hastily we struggled out of our remaining clothes, I was trying to get my pants off when I tripped over, Trish giggled, "Very sexy Tony, do you do that for all of the girl's?"

"That's me Trish 'nimble feet' Tony."

"More like 'Tangle foot'" she laughed. That broke the ice, we soon were exploring each other body. I kissed her on the throat and then nibbled along the line of her jaw, nibbling her ear lobe I blew softly in her ear.

"I think you are the most beautiful person I have ever met Trish, if I wasn't in love with before I most certainly am now."

"Remember Tony, love me but don't be in love with me, it will hurt too much when we separate."

"Yes I know Trish, I will always have a place for you in my heart, I think we both know it will be hard to say goodbye but let's make the most of what we have now."

Trish held me to her breast, "Suck them Tony" she murmured. I took a nipple between my lips and worried it with the tip of my tongue. I fondled her other nipple and then changed sides. Trish was starting to breath heavily.

"If you keep that up Tony, you'll have me coming too soon."

I released her nipples and licked between her breasts, sliding my tongue down her belly, tickling her navel and on to her mons. By this time Trish was heaving her hips up to obtain full contact with my ministrations.

"My God Tony! they sure taught you well ... Oooh..."

My tongue had found it's mark, Trish's slit was wet with anticipation and I ran my mouth through it opening it up and savouring her nectar, reaming my tongue into her opening in search for more. Soon I paid attention to her clit, capturing it between my lips I repeated the treatment I gave her nipples, all too soon she was coming.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.