White Wife - Cover

White Wife

Copyright© 2009 by bobfr

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Emily was a pure as the driven snow wife. Jake wanted to change that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Interracial  

It wasn't until they were seated in the car waiting for it to warm up that either of them said a word. It was Emily who spoke first.

"Jake, what the hell am I thinking?"

"Baby, I thought this is what you wanted to do. I didn't see any signs from you to delay things or rescue you."

"You're right about that. I'm just not sure that I can do this. When we were talking with Brad it didn't seem real, just part of a dream. I was sort of caught up and playing along like when we fantasize while we make love."

Jake looked at her in the dark car whose interior was just illuminated by the parking lot lights and realized that she was extremely horny. He saw what Brad had seen earlier, her ragged breathing. Crossing and uncrossing her legs even in the confined space of the car. Sort of squirming and decided that he knew just what to do. He reached over to her and pulled her towards him. He kissed her, reached inside her coat and at the same time tweaked the left nipple that was covered only by the material of her dress. She was gasping and moaning. Then he reached down touched her thigh and slowly, ever so slowly, lifted the hem of her dress. He couldn't have been more surprised when his exploring hand didn't come in contact with silk or nylon but with hot, bare, smooth moist skin.

He didn't detect any hair at all on her wet lips. "Honey, did you shave?"

She waited a minute before answering. "Yes. I shaved for you. I thought that's what you wanted."

He slipped a finger in her and said, "You're right baby, that's exactly what I've wanted." He kissed her again and realized that no further discussion was necessary. His wife was more than ready to go to the apartment house.

He broke the kiss and took his finger out of her warm moist cunt and said "Let's go."

"Jake, are you sure?"

"If you want to go, we'll go. If you don't want to we'll go home. It's up to you baby."

"Well, it's just pizza and beer, right?"

"Yup, pizza and beer."

"What if there's more honey?"

Jake knew that even though she knew exactly what his dirty fantasies had been because he had shared them with her in every detail, she was now asking him for permission to proceed. "Honey if there's to be more then I'm all for it. You know what I want."

There was silence in the car. Both sensed nothing else needed to be said. Neither said a word as he backed out of the parking place and exited the parking lot.

It only took a few minutes for them to pull in behind the apartment building. Brad's directions were perfect. Because most of the players didn't have a car, there were several empty parking places from which to choose.

"Oh, Jake, I hope I don't make a fool of myself. I guess I've come to believe all of those things you've been saying about me."

"Don't worry your pretty little head angel. You're better than anything I've said about you. I'm not worried about you. I'm worried about the team. But hey, we're just here for Pizza and beer."

That brought a chuckle from her but not for long. "I guess we just sit here and wait for Brad, right?"

"I guess, I wouldn't have any idea which door to knock on."

They sat quietly for a few minutes. Each lost in private thoughts. They were both extremely nervous. If either of them had said, "let's just go home." Jake would have burned rubber backing out of the parking lot but neither of them said that.

Brad had a habit of coming up behind them. This time he came behind the car and walked over to the driver's side and gently tapped on the window. Jake and Emily were startled because they expected him to come out of one of the apartment doors. Nonetheless, Jake lowered the window.

"Glad you could make it. We're all going to meet in the coach's apartment. Like I said, it's much bigger than the others. One of the white guys won't be joining us. I know he gets horny on the road but he insists he's going to wait out the season for his pregnant wife. Ready?"

That was the word. Were they really ready? Was Jake ready for something that had consumed him for nearly two years? Was Emily ready? Jake thought that she had come a long way in just two nights but then he realized that it was really night after night of seduction by him for more than a year. They didn't say anything. Jake got out. Brad rushed around to the passenger side and opened the door for Emily. As she swung her long legs out of the car the coat parted and the hem of her dress had risen almost to the top of her thighs. Even in the dim light of the apartment parking area he could swear she wasn't wearing any panties. Wow! The young trainer thought, I think we've found us a hot one.

The couple held sweaty hands as they nervously walked the short distance to apartment 3. Before Brad opened the door they could hear men talking on its other side. The second Emily walked in the room all talking stopped. Probably ten men, mostly in baggy shorts and t shirts were lounging around in chairs and sofas that crowded the walls. One man was dressed in slacks and a starched white shirt but without the tie he had worn during the game. "Welcome, Emily and Jake, I'm the coach."

"Nice to meet you," Emily said shaking his hand.

"Let me take your coat." Once again she was partly unveiled before the eyes of the team. Her coat disappeared.

"Honey, I love touching any part of you even your pretty hand but we have sort of a tradition here. If you don't mind, how would you feel about going around to each player, stand in front of them and lean over and give them a big wet kiss?"

Oh shit, thought Jake. Kissing makes Emily hotter than anything. Almost hotter than fucking or being eaten, she really is the world's best kisser, he thought.

"I guess that would be okay," Emily said as she walked towards the nearest chair that was occupied by a black giant with dark skin, a shaved head and matching diamond earrings or what looked liked diamonds to her. He had been sprawling in the chair until Emily approached him then he sat up and parted his legs so she could walk in between them.

Jake saw that she didn't have to lean over very far because the player was so tall. He saw her place both of her hands on the broad black shoulders for support, lick her lipstick covered lips and then bend over to the upturned face with the parted, moist thick black lips. Almost instantly to Jake it looked as if each of them was trying to suck the tongue of the other out of their mouth. It didn't take long at all for the big black hands to reach out and hold one of Emily's ass cheeks in each hand. Jake saw that this was really getting to Emily. Though their lips were locked together she could be heard to moan and gasp as this stranger did everything he could to turn her on even more.

Emily couldn't believe what she was doing. His big black tongue had instantly snaked its way in to her oral cavity. The tip was run over her teeth on top of an under her saliva covered tongue. His giant hands were rubbing the globes of her ass. She knew that a dozen men were watching and all but one of them were total strangers. All but one of them were professional athletes. All but one of them were giants. The shortest was 6'3," the tallest 7.' All but two of them were black men.

After a minute she broke the kiss, smiled down at the man straightened up and moved to the next chair and its black occupant. The routine was the same with one exception. This time the black man didn't reach around to rub her ass outside her dress. He started by touching her bare calves and then exploring higher. His black hand with the long fingers went past her knees, up to her thighs and then inside her thighs. Within thirty seconds of the beginning of the kiss, his finger tip discovered what Jake's had in the parking lot. There was nothing between his fingers and her pussy but her juices. The black player thought to himself. Oh how I love these white wive's with baby smooth pussy lips.

Emily couldn't believe how long and thick the finger was that wormed its way into her vagina. She couldn't have imagined that they were that big. It probed and touched her cervix as she squatted down on the black hand. She took her mouth away from his. "Aaaaaaahhhhh, oooooooohhhhhh, ah shit, oh I'm cumming." She would have collapsed had the player not been holding her so tight.

The next two players were similar. Great kisses, fondling of legs, ass, pussy and her sensitive boobs. Even in the heat of the moment, after the fourth guy she said breathlessly, "Excuse me but I need to talk with my husband."

"Sure," the coach said, use my office.

Jake couldn't imagine what she wanted to talk about but he took her hand as she led him into the cluttered office and closed the door. "What's up honey?" He asked.

"I just realized that we've got a problem."

"What's the problem?"

"Well, I told Alice we would be a little late after the game. It's 11:30 all ready. I don't think she expected us to stay out this late."

"So shall we go?"

"Honey, I've been thinking. How would you feel about driving to the Petersen's, getting the kids into their own beds and settled down and then coming back here? I'll be okay while you're gone."

Jake didn't know what to say. So he didn't say anything for a minute. He looked at his wife who seemed to be imploring him to go. He knew that the drive both ways and getting the kids settled down for the rest of the night would take at least an hour. In the next room were a dozen horny men. His wife had kissed four of them and let their hands wander where ever they wanted to. But, so far there had been no nudity, no sucking, no fucking and no eating. For certain that was soon to come.

"So honey, will you drive back and take care of that for us and then come back here?"

There wasn't much else he could say. "Sure baby, you just be careful. I'll be back as fast as I can."

She was still in the office when he left the apartment, got in the car and headed towards his home. He couldn't imagine that while he was gone that the pace of things in the coach's pad wouldn't have picked up. He drove as fast as possible but close to the speed limit. He stopped at every stop sign and stop light. However, the gas gauge warning light came on before he was halfway. At that time of night there weren't many stations open. It took him ten minutes to find a Shell that was still open. By the time he knocked on the Petersen's door it was after midnight and he had been gone from Emily for nearly 45 minutes.

The kids were settled in their beds and went immediately back into deep sleeps. Jake ran to the car and headed toward the apartment where he had left his wife with a dozen horny men.

When Jake left the apartment Emily took her purse in the bathroom, applied fresh lipstick and brushed her hair. When she walked back into the room, she smiled and said, "Now where were we?" Then she noticed that there had been a change while she was in the office with her husband or, most likely, immediately after the left. All of the players and even the coach were naked. They didn't have a stitch of clothes on. There was a nervous tension in the air. It was different than it had been a few minutes before. Emily's mouth dropped open as she stood in front of the fifth chair whose occupant was waiting for his special kiss. He was smiling confidently at her. She saw that the appendage between his legs was inhuman. She knew these guys were giants. But in her wildest dreams she couldn't have imagined a cock that must have been ten inches long and as big around as her wrist and it wasn't completely hard. To herself, she said, okay girl you got yourself into this mess now get yourself out of it.

Before she could even step between the fifth player's legs that were covered by kinky hair, she felt something behind her and realized that the zipper at the back of her dress was very carefully and very slowly being lowered until it couldn't be lowered anymore. Black hands helped slip the tiny straps off of each shoulder. Instinctively she held the bodice to her chest as she looked around the room to the men. Each was expectant. Each seemed to be holding his breath.

Emily didn't want to tease them. She let the dress fall away from her boobs and realized that her nipples were swollen more than when she nursed Jane. She heard more than one man say something complimentary under his breath. Complimentary and filthy at the same time if that was possible. Then she helped the dress down her body. Past her tummy to reveal hair that she had carefully shaped just that day and then her wet nether lips. She slightly shook her hips and her ass, that some had already felt, came into the view of everyone. The dress slid past her thighs, her knees her ankles and then puddled around her bare legs. She stepped out of the circle of cloth. Almost immediately Brad picked up her dress, straightened it out, carefully folded it and laid it on the chair near the door. Now she stepped between the legs of number five. This wasn't a greeting kiss. This was pure foreplay. His hands were all over her body, in her pussy, her asshole up to the first knuckle. He took her left hand and placed it on his swollen black penis. Her fingers couldn't reach around it but it felt like velvet to her. This was the only other cock she had ever seen or touched. It was beautiful. It was magnificent. It was powerful. She wanted it but not in her hand or even in her mouth she wanted it somewhere else. Someplace that was aching, empty soaking and needing to be filled.

The coach seemed to see where things were heading and said to the player, "Why don't you take Emily to the bedroom where you can both be more comfortable?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.