Insomnia - Cover

Insomnia

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young woman loses the ability to control her sexuality. This leads to a lot of mental conflict, and great deal of pleasure. It also leads to some major changes in her life. There is one rough sex scene in this story. But I don't go into a lot of detail and it is not a large part of the story. There is also one brief ws scene, just so we can really get to hate the guy we need to hate. To those people that have written to complain that I am mellowing, I know. I apologize. I'll work on it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Incest   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

I made myself as presentable as possible considering the blouse I was wearing and accompanied Karl out of the subway station and down a quiet residential street. We walked for four long blocks before we reached our destination, a nice one family home on a quiet side street.

We went to the front door and Karl opened it without even ringing the bell. I followed Karl into the living room and stood, looking around nervously at the two men leering at me and ogling my breasts through the sheer blouse I had been forced to wear.

Karl pointed to the kitchen and ordered me to get undressed and go get him a beer. I wasn't even surprised. I quickly removed my blouse and skirt and hurried to the kitchen. I was in no hurry to return to the living room. But I didn't want to piss Karl off. I had to do what he told me, just like I apparently had to do what every other man told me to do. But Karl scared me after the way he had behaved in my apartment and I wanted to stay on his good side, if he had one.

While I was fetching his beer I heard him telling the other two men in the room about the things we had done before we left my apartment and then he began to describe the ride here on the subway.

I brought him his beer and stood listening to the disturbing tale while the three men gazed at my naked body. Karl finished his degrading description of my evening. I was surprised that he even included a detailed account of when he used my vagina for a urinal. I would have thought that he would be ashamed of that. Instead he sounded proud. What worried me was that his two friends seemed to find that particular perverse act amusing, too.

I know that it was predictable, but I was nevertheless dismayed that standing there naked, listening to Karl speak and his friends make comments I started getting very turned on and I found myself wishing that someone would do something to me. I had been forced to experience several very public orgasms on the way here this evening. But I still needed a good fuck after all of this humiliation. It was tearing me up that I felt that way. I was no longer surprised, though. After three days of reacting this way to humiliation I didn't accept it as normal, but I was no longer shocked by it.

One of the men, after listening to Karl tell them about the subway ride, exclaimed, "Fuck it! I know we agreed not to fuck her. But I just can't sit here and stare at her naked ass. I have got to at least get a blowjob from the bitch!"

Karl glanced at his watch and said, "Okay, but don't take too long."

I was disappointed when I heard him say that he wasn't going to fuck me. But I watched him open his pants and pull his hard cock out and I am ashamed to admit that I was so turned on at that moment that the idea of taking this man's cock into my mouth and sucking on it until he came in my mouth actually excited me. I'd never seen him before. I didn't even know his name! But without even being told to do so I took several steps and dropped to my knees at his feet.

I heard them snickering at me when they realized that I actually wanted to suck his cock. But it only added to the excitement that they had such a low opinion of me.

I gripped the base of the stranger's cock between my thumb and forefinger and leaned forward to take it in my mouth. I was feeling a little frustrated. I really needed his nice cock in my pussy at that moment. But I was quickly becoming an accomplished cocksucker and with experience came confidence. And apparently, with confidence came desire. Unlike the man whose cock I was sucking I was not going to have an orgasm. But I was still going to enjoy this. I had suddenly discovered that sucking cocks was an exciting thing to do, probably because when I was doing it now I was doing it for people I didn't care for or didn't even know so it was very demeaning.

I tightened my lips around this stranger's cock and slowly slid them down the shaft as far as I could, teasing him with my tongue as I did. He groaned in pleasure as my hot, wet mouth enveloped his cock. His head lolled back and he closed his eyes and hissed, "Yessssssssss! Suck that cock baby!"

I carefully worked the fingers of my left hand under his balls and teased them with my fingertips while my right hand went to work on the last couple inches of his cock. I plunged my mouth up and down his hard cock rapidly and it didn't seem like any time at all before he lifted his ass off of the chair and managed to choke out, "Aw Christ! Here it comes, cunt!"

I was becoming inured to the terrible taste of male ejaculate after only a couple of days of being passed around like a party favor. Between the men that had cum in my mouth and the slimy cocks that I was forced to suck clean I hardly noticed the unpleasant taste any longer. I waited for the man to finish cumming in my mouth and I swallowed his cum easily.

It was over for him now. But I needed to get fucked more than ever. I started to sit up but I noticed a few drops of cum I had missed clinging to the head of his cock. I leaned back down and licked them up. Then I sat up and waited to see what my next humiliating act would be.

I still didn't know what it was that these men were keeping from me. But I knew that something unpleasant was on their minds. And it was apparently going to happen any moment now. Karl looked at his watch and said to the third man in the room, "You better hurry if you want some of that. You only have a couple of minutes."

I quickly found myself between the legs of the other man and eagerly sucking on yet another cock belonging to another man whose name I did not know. And I desperately needed to be fucked at that moment!

But my needs were not important to anyone but me. I sucked the third man in the room to a quick orgasm and swallowed his cum easily. As soon as I straightened up Karl said to the first man I sucked off, "Dan, you better take her back and let her rinse her mouth out. It's time."

Dan got to his feet and pulled his pants back up. I stood up and waited for him to buckle his belt and zip them up. Then I followed him out of the room to a small bathroom. He waited for me while I rinsed my mouth out with water. Then he handed me a paper cup and poured a little mouthwash in it for me.

After I finished freshening my mouth he grinned and said, "You might want to wipe your pussy off, too. You really enjoy this shit, don't you?!"

I didn't bother to try to explain what I didn't understand myself. I used a moist towelette to wipe away the fluids that were glistening on my vulva and then we went back out to the living room.

I returned to my place in the center of the room and the men sat staring at me and waiting in silence for whatever the hell it was I was waiting for.

The doorbell finally rang and Dan went to answer it. I was standing with my back to the door. But I didn't turn to look. I somehow knew that whatever it was I didn't want to know about it.

I heard a brief, quiet conversation in the foyer and then footsteps. They paused behind me and then I was surrounded by three huge black men.

I gasped in shock. These men looked scary. They were three of the biggest men I had never seen and they were scowling at me in a way that was terrifying. They were all well dressed. They were wearing suits. But they looked like gangsters.

All of a sudden I could hardly breathe. They seemed to suck all of the oxygen out of the room. I stood there naked and helpless and I had never been so scared in my life.

The man in the middle was apparently the man in charge. Everyone else in the room seemed to defer to him. I noticed that Karl and his two friends seemed to be afraid of him, too.

He looked me over closely. The look of disdain on his face did nothing to reassure me. He didn't seem to have a high opinion of me. After what appeared to be a very close visual examination of my body he asked, "How long you been a whore, bitch?"

I gasped and exclaimed, "I'm not a whore!!"

He grinned and his two companions chuckled right out loud.

He ordered me to spread my legs apart. I wanted out of here. I was terrified. But I instantly spread my legs open. He reached out and inserted a finger into my pussy. His finger was larger than Karl's cock and it actually felt nice. I might have enjoyed it if I wasn't so scared.

He laughed as he moved his finger in and out of me. He turned to the man on his right and exclaimed, "Shit! The bitch is like a fucking swamp. She's tight though. She'll be a good fuck ... for a while."

The man who seemed to be in charge pulled his finger out of my pussy and stuck it into my mouth. After I sucked it clean he turned around and asked, "Which one of you guys is Karl?"

Karl got to his feet and nodded. The man who had probed my pussy took an envelope out of his pocket and tossed it to him. He said, "We have a deal. Get the bitch ready."

Karl stuck the envelope in his pocket and tossed my skirt and blouse to me. He ordered me to get dressed. I stepped into my skirt and blouse and he handed me the paper bag containing my dress.

Without another word the man who had just apparently bought me turned and headed for the front door. The other two men moved to either side of me and I was led from the room between them with a large hand on either arm.

I wanted to fight them. I wanted to scream and cry for help. I wanted Batman to swoop down and take me away from here. Instead I was led outside and into a limousine like a lamb to the slaughter ... except for the limousine part. They don't take lambs to slaughter in block long limos.

A man was standing by the passenger door of the limo. Just before we got there he opened the door and the four of us got in. The driver, a tall, skinny white guy, shut the door and went around and got in the driver's seat.

Before he even started the car the guy in charge pulled his large cock out of his pants and spread his legs. He looked at me, waiting expectantly. I didn't want to make him mad. So I didn't wait for the order. I knew what he wanted.

I was lying on the floor at his feet. That was where his two goons had dropped me when we got in. I got to my knees and moved into position between his legs. His cock wasn't quite as large as Gordy's in the mailroom. But it was impressive.

I had never seen a black one before. I never thought that I would. I stared down at it for a long moment and then bent down and began to lick it. It was still soft, which made me nervous. But as I kissed and licked it and then took it into my mouth it hardened quickly. I was relieved that it didn't grow much larger. It just became as hard as steel.

While I struggled to please him with my mouth and my hands one of his goons lifted my skirt up over my ass and I was disgusted with myself when I realized that I was hoping that one of them would fuck me. I was terrified and incredibly humiliated. And so I was very aroused.

One of the men behind me played with my pussy for a while, even filling me up with a couple of large fingers. But the only one that was going to have an orgasm on this ride was the man whose cock I was sucking.

I couldn't even get half of his cock in my mouth and from the look on his face he wasn't very satisfied with my performance. But I used my hand on the remaining two thirds of his incredibly large cock and after about twenty exhausting minutes he grabbed my head and lifted his hips, wedging the fat head of his cock at the entrance to my throat.

I began to gag and choke as a huge amount of cum shot out of the end of his cock and straight into my throat. But I was totally helpless. He held me in a firm grip and though I struggled to pull away he shot all of that crap into my throat.

He finally let me lift my head away and struggle for breath. But he maintained his iron grip on my hair and as soon as I was able to breathe he slapped my face so hard I saw stars.

He yelled, "What the fuck was that, you stupid cunt! Look at that mess! If you got any of that shit on my pants I'm going to beat you until you can't stand up! Clean that fucking mess up. Fuck! Worthless fucking whore!"

First I had to scoop up the twin streams of cum that had escaped through my nostrils when I was choking. He watched me with a look on his face that left me wondering if I was going to see the sunrise. I timidly scooped up the mess on my face and shoveled it into my mouth. I swallowed quickly and began to lick up the puddles of bitter cum that had escaped from my mouth and were scattered around his hard, muscular stomach.

As I worked with my tongue to clean him I nervously examined his clothing. I was so relieved when I didn't see any wet spots on his clothes that I almost cried.

When he was satisfied he pushed me away roughly and I fell to the floor at his feet. He was still putting his clothes back in order when another hand gripped my hair and I cried out in pain when one of the goons pulled me into position between his legs.

There before me was yet another oversized black cock waiting for me to drain it. I was starting to get tired but I wouldn't have had the nerve to plead for a little recovery time even if I could. Even under these brutal conditions I was helpless to do anything but obey. As I dipped my head down and began to work on this next huge phallus I wondered if there were any limits to my recent pathological need to obey any order a man gave me.

My mind began to wander, in self defense I think. The second man was even more demanding than the first. He kept a tight grip on my head and worked it up and down on his large cock as if he was trying to force his cock into my throat. It was very painful but when I couldn't stand it any longer and tried to resist his friend grabbed my arms from behind and held them so that I was totally helpless.

By the time the second man was finished with me my face was covered with tears and I was convinced that something in the back of my throat was damaged. I feared that I might have lost the ability to speak.

But at long last the second ordeal ended. He didn't shoot his cum straight down my throat. He pulled back a little and after my arms were released I finished him off with my hand. He shot all of his cum, and there was a great deal of it, into my mouth. I was forced to taste it all and then swallow it with a great deal of difficulty.

At least this time it didn't shoot out of my nose and there was no mess to clean up.

I was saved, for the moment at least, from having to move on to the next man. The car pulled up in front of a large, dark building in an area of town that I didn't recognize. We got out of the car and I looked around nervously. We were in front of a building with no signs or lights on it. But I could hear the faint sound of music coming from inside.

I turned around and saw that the parking lot in front of the building was packed. All the other buildings in the area were dark and quiet. It was all pretty scary.

The driver closed the door and moved the car to a nearby parking spot. We went to the large metal door that seemed to be the only way into the building.

One of the goons pushed a button and after a brief pause the door opened. I instantly learned that I had been wrong about hearing music. It wasn't music, it was rap!

And Christ was it loud!

The man who was in charge of me now had a brief, whispered conversation with the man that had opened the door for us. Then he nodded to the goons and they led me through another door into a packed club.

I looked around and was not reassured when I saw that I was almost the only white person in the room. The room was full of black men. Some had black women with them. A larger number had one or even two white women with them. The only other white faces were the naked women dancing on stages around the room.

I couldn't even guess at the size of the crowd. It was a large room and it was packed.

I was led through the room and I attracted a lot of attention as I moved between the tightly packed tables. There were a lot of comments as I was led through the crowd. I didn't understand most of them. But it was easy to tell from the tone of their voices that the things they were saying were crude and of a sexual nature.

I was led to an empty stage against the back wall. The two men led me up onto the stage and we stood facing the crowd. I was so scared that I was seeing everything through a red haze. But I began to notice things as I waited to find out what fate awaited me. I noticed four men with large, professional looking movie cameras on the stage with me, already recording.

I noticed a large scoreboard on a stand against the wall, the kind you see at a sporting event.

The man who had apparently paid Karl for me came on stage after several minutes. When he did the painfully loud rap stopped assaulting my ears and for a moment I could even hear the loud crowd that was beginning to gather around the stage.

The man who apparently now owned me held up his hands and the crowd gradually grew silent. Once the room was quiet the man announced, "Gentlemen. As you know, we are going to try for the world record tonight. I have secured the services of a fresh young college graduate, twenty-one year old Kari French who moved to our fair city just a few months ago and still doesn't know what she is here for. She is not a whore and she is not getting paid to do this. I haven't fucked her yet. But I stuck a finger in her and I can assure you that she has a nice, tight little pussy. And the carpet is as red the drapes in case you can't see the cunt's bush from where you are standing."

There was a lot of snickering from the audience and someone yelled out, "Show us, man! Let's see what the bitch looks like!"

My owner, I don't know what else to call him, turned and nodded to the men holding me and they absolutely destroyed my blouse and skirt as they shredded them violently and tore them from my body to the cheers from the lust driven men in the audience.

Suddenly my subway ride with Karl this evening paled by comparison to this ... whatever this was. I was now naked in front of a huge audience. I was scared to death. And I was still waiting to find out what world record I was going for. Whatever it was I knew I wasn't going to like it.

The man quieted the audience again and said, "Alright men. It's going to be a long night. I need you all to be patient. Remember, it's free to fuck the bitch. If you want to get a copy of the movie you can pre-order it from any of employees in the club. Once it is available you can pick it up here or you can have it sent to your home. I'm sure your old ladies will get a kick out of that!"

There was more laughter and then he said, "Remember, you can fuck her in any hole and you can fuck her as often as you like. But don't hog the bitch. I want everyone to get a chance. And every time you get off in the bitch, make sure you go over and notify the scorekeeper."

I was just about to faint. The only thing keeping me on my feet was the two men holding my arms.

Someone brought out a padded table and I was lifted onto it. Straps held my arms in place and a thick leather strap went around my stomach. There were padded rails supporting my legs but my legs weren't restrained. My head hung down at the other end. There was a pad supporting the back of my head to keep it in place while the men fucked my mouth.

Now that everything was clear I was experiencing true panic for the first time in my life. But even if I wanted to finally resist my horrible fate, I was restrained and helpless now. I knew, though, that I would not resist. Even this I would not resist. I had no choice but to do what these men wanted. And even now, even at this ultimate indignity I found myself becoming aroused. For just a second, thoughts of suicide flashed through my brain. What remained of my normal brain did not want to live like this. I wasn't sure that I could live with myself even if I survived this.

The men in suits stepped back and the cameras came in for some close-ups before I got all messed up. From the conversations of the cameramen I learned that one of the cameras was providing a live feed to the internet and a huge audience was paying to watch me get gang raped by a building full of black men.

Before the rapes started I saw two young, naked, white girls standing against the back of the stage. They were watching me and smiling and joking. They didn't look any older than fifteen or sixteen. I had to wonder about the way they so obviously found what was happening to me amusing.

Then it started. I felt someone moving into position between my legs. He lifted my legs and held them against his chest as he edged forward and walked his long black cock into me. I was so wet down there, and I had needed a cock inside of me for so long that it was very pleasant, despite these horrible circumstances. But I knew that the pleasure would soon fade and this would become torture.

I couldn't see the man that was raping my pussy. My head was hanging down over the other end of the table and I was watching a man unbutton his slacks and pull his soft cock out. Two of the cameras came in for a close-up when he placed the head of his cock against my lips.

I opened my mouth and his cock slid inside until it hit the back of my throat. I had been so brutalized in the car on the way over here that I didn't even gag when his penis bottomed out in my mouth.

His cock began to grow long and hard. But unlike my new owner it was of normal proportions and it wasn't so terrifying. And he wasn't even very violent ... at first.

But the men who had gathered around to watch and wait their turns were not satisfied and had to egg him on. I heard someone call out to him, "Come on, motherfucker! That's not your fucking ol' lady. Fuck the bitch!"

He was apparently easily influenced. He rested his hands on my tits and squeezed. Then he began fucking my mouth as if it was a true sex organ. The first few strokes were very painful. But then his cock struck the back of my throat and kept going. The pain was excruciating. But I couldn't even scream.

He stopped for a few seconds with two or three inches of his cock down my throat. The crowd got a big kick out of it and they were very vocal in their praise of him. Shit! All he was doing was fucking my mouth. I was the one in all the pain!

I tried to turn my head away, to get free of that pole of flesh that was invading my throat on every down stroke now. But I was unable to evade him and whenever I got close he clamped down on my nipples with his thumb and finger and the pain was so bad I could almost forget about what he was doing to my throat.

The man that was fucking me must have finished. I didn't even realize that he was cumming. I heard a bell ring and out of the corner of my tear filled eye I saw a big red "1" go up on the scoreboard. There was a cheer from the audience. But it meant little to me. Someone else had already taken his place.

A moment later the man fucking my face finally reached orgasm and quickly stepped aside. I saw another big red "1" light up the second scoreboard as the second man in line started sliding his cock between my already swollen lips and straight down my throat.

It took a while for me to get my breathing under control as the men fucked my throat. It was easier once I stopped crying and could breathe through my nose. It was easier, it was never easy. Even after my throat grew numb from the constant raping cocks driving straight past the entrance it was never easy.

They turned the painfully loud rap back on after the first two men had finished using my helpless body and as much as I hated it the primitive rhythm gave me something other than the hard shafts of black cock that were plundering my body to concentrate on.

The next big hurdle came the first time that one of men decided he wanted to fuck my ass. The first three or four rapists had all taken my pussy. The sad thing was that I was in so much pain and distress from lack of air due to the oral rapes that I couldn't even enjoy those first few fucks before it started to hurt me. But it became an entirely new form of torment when the fourth or fifth man to rape me pulled his cock out of my pussy and began to force it into my ass.

It seemed to make the horrible experience even worse that because of the cocks in my throat I couldn't even scream. After every few men finished raping me one of the young girls would clean my body with a warm, damp cloth. It was soothing at first and I looked forward to it. But after a while I didn't even feel it.

I know that I passed out several times during that long procession of callus rapes. But unfortunately I was conscious most of the time. After a while, though, my mind could no longer handle the abuse and it would wander off on its own.

Sometimes the bell off to the side would ring when there was no one fucking my throat and I would look up to see the numbers on the scoreboard getting larger. They didn't seem to have a meaning for me though. I was no longer sufficiently aware of my surroundings to connect those large, red numbers to the number of men who had raped me.

My ordeal lasted long into the early morning hours. The club closed and they shut the music off. But a large number of the customers remained, waiting in line to take part in setting a world record for rape.

By the time it finally ended I was long past worrying about the damage they were doing to my body. I had stopped wondering if I would ever be able to talk again and I had stopped worrying that my pussy and my ass would never close again. I stopped thinking at all. I even stopped wondering how they could possibly find this amusing. My conscious mind pretty much just curled up in a corner of my traumatized brain and hummed a little tune.

I don't know what time it was when the ordeal came to an end. There was a cheer from the few remaining men and the man who had paid for me and brought me here made an announcement to the cameras, proudly reading off the numbers of rapes I had survived. If I had in fact survived. I wasn't sure that I had.

The two young girls, looking bored to death, cleaned me up one last time and the two goons helped me to sit up on the table. I cried out in pain when they pulled me to a sitting position. My pussy and my ass were numb. But my stomach felt like someone had been using it for a punching bag.

I couldn't stand. They had to hold me up to put my dress on me and they carried me out to the limo. I don't remember the ride to my apartment. I remember being carried to my door. I guess that Karl had put my purse in the bag because they had it and one of them dug my keys out and unlocked my door.

They carried me inside and dropped me on my bed. One of them looked down at me and shook his head. I heard him say to the other, "Shit! I shoulda fucked her in the car last night. I sure ain't gonna touch that shit now!"

I heard their derogatory laughter through a haze of pain and sleep deprivation. I told myself that as soon as they left I would go to the bathroom and take a hot bath, and I might have felt better if I had. But I was out cold before they left the room. I never heard them leave.

The sky had been getting light when they carried me inside. So I was confused when I finally awoke and it was dark. I looked at the clock on my nightstand and the fact that it was nearly nine in the evening only confused me more.

My mouth was dry and sore and my throat was burning. I started to get up to get a drink and take something for the pain but when I moved I realized how much pain the rest of my body was in. I cried out involuntarily. But there was almost no sound, nothing but a frog-like croak.

The various parts of my body began checking in and I wondered if I could make it to the emergency room or if I should just dial 911 and hope they would come to investigate when no one spoke into the phone.

I tried several times to speak, to utter just one word. But I couldn't.

I noticed that my wrists were black and blue from where I had fought against the restraints. There were also bruises around my waist where I had rubbed against the strap restraining my body when I fought to get free. But the worst of the pain was centered in my lower abdomen. My vagina and my anus both felt like someone had poured acid inside of me.

I hurt so much that I couldn't even sit up to examine the damage. I lay there and cried silently, certain that I would never be the same again. I didn't even begin to gather my strength until the hate began to build. It wasn't until I started focusing on getting even with Karl and the anger grew to the boiling point that I was finally able to move around a little. But even then I couldn't sit up.

To make matters worse, I heard my front door open and close and I think that it was pretty safe to assume that someone else was coming into my apartment to rape me. That was, after all, the only time anyone came here.

I listened to the footsteps as they neared my bedroom door and I began crying helplessly again. I knew that I was unable to defend myself. Whoever was about to enter my bedroom could do anything that they wanted to me.

I looked up through tear filled eyes and saw Karl's friend Mark enter my bedroom. He stood at the door and although I couldn't see him very well through my tears I could just make out his face. I heard the genuine concern in his voice when he asked quietly, "Are you alright?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.