The Best Birthday Present Ever - Cover

The Best Birthday Present Ever

Copyright© 2009 by Oldtimer

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Kevin has a crush on his older brother Greg. Even though Greg is straight, he asks Greg to have sex with him for his 18th birthday.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student   School  

Kevin and Greg were brothers and even though they were two years apart - Greg being the older - they had a lot of things in common. They both enjoyed hunting and fishing. They enjoyed watching and participating in sports. They even liked the same favorite football and basketball teams. They were as close as two brothers could be and loved each other very much.

Ever since they were adolescents, the brothers made a vow to get the other whatever they wanted for their birthdays within reason. When they were younger, if Kevin wanted a new video game for his birthday, Greg would get it for him. If Greg wanted a new fishing pole, Kevin would raid his savings to get it for him. They had an unbreakable bond.

There was one big difference between the two brothers. Kevin was gay and Greg wasn't. Greg and their parents knew Kevin was gay ever since he told them in his early teens. He wasn't caught in the act or anything, he just came out and told them one day.

After some initial tears and uncomfortable feelings, the rest of the family accepted Kevin's homosexuality and didn't treat him any different than they used to. It helped that Kevin was butch and did the typical male activities.

They didn't live in a large town so Kevin had few opportunities to be with any boys - or men for that matter. When Kevin was a sophomore, he lost his virginity to his science teacher. Initially it was a friendship - he offered Kevin someone to relate with. Mr. Anderson was in his late 20s and was a good friend and mentor to Kevin.

Eventually the friendship grew into a sexual relationship. Kevin was the person to initiate it when he kissed Mr. Anderson one day after school. It happened after he drove Kevin home from school where they were working on a science project together. Mr. Anderson returned the kiss and told Kevin the attraction was mutual. He did warn Kevin that if word got out that they were involved; he could not only lose his job but possibly go to jail.

The two entered into a physical relationship and Mr. Anderson was a good lover for Kevin. They would get together at Mr. Anderson's on the pretext of working on a science project. He taught Kevin a lot of things about sex and life before he left for another job after Kevin's junior year.

The only other person who knew about Kevin's relationship with his teacher was Greg. Kevin swore him to secrecy after he reassured him that he wasn't being taken advantage of. Greg felt bad for Kevin because he couldn't date openly and there were a scarcity of partners for him where they lived.

One of Kevin's best qualities was his courage. It took a lot of it to come out of the closet to his family. He was the one who initiated the sexual relationship with his teacher. While he didn't out himself out to anyone at school - including his best friends - if he felt another boy was gay, he would make it a point to get to know him primarily on a social level. If the other boy was willing, it would become physical.

But all that paled in comparison to the courage it was going to take to tell Greg what he wanted for his birthday. Greg was in college about three hours away from home. It wasn't terribly far away but it was far enough to keep Greg there except on semester, holiday and summer breaks. Kevin's 18th birthday was right before Christmas and he had been thinking about what he wanted from his big brother.

Kevin had always had a bit of a crush on Greg. He admired him, respected him and loved him as a brother. But over the past several years, fraternal love had been supplemented by lust. You couldn't blame Kevin for his illicit thoughts about Greg. Greg was about 6'2" and weighed about 200 lbs. He had a bit of a beer gut but overall he was in good shape. Greg had jet black hair and brown eyes that drew people to him immediately.

There were nights when Greg was in college that Kevin would masturbate thinking about his brother. He would close his eyes and remember Greg sans shirt - maybe when they were playing basketball in the driveway. Kevin would pump his seven inch cock thinking about the sweat glistening off Greg's bare chest. He would think about his easy grin and his tight butt. Kevin also wondered about Greg's cock. He was curious as to what he was packing between his legs. He wondered if it was as big as his. He hadn't seen it for several years and wondered if it had grown since then.

Kevin would stroke himself thinking about slipping his lips over Greg's meat and playing with his balls until Greg came. Kevin imagined swallowing all of his brother's sperm and wondered how it would taste. Other times he fantasized about Greg sticking his cock into his ass and fucking the hell out of him.

Kevin always came the best when he fantasized about Greg. He dreamed of kissing him full on the lips with their tongues battling for dominance. He wondered how Greg would feel spooned against him with his cock nestled in his cheeks. He thought about Greg being on the other end of an ass fucking but never figured Greg would want to be on the receiving end.

Of course he thought about Greg taking his penis in his mouth and sucking him to an orgasm. In his fantasies, Greg would drink every drop except for the spend he kept in his mouth to give back to him when they kissed afterwards. The good thing about being 17 was that Kevin could cum 3-4 times a night when masturbating. His parents were aware of his masturbation but never said a word to him about it. They knew boyfriends for Kevin were rare and he was still a healthy red-blooded teenager who had sexual urges just like any straight boy. His mother dutifully washed his sheets and the washcloth he used to jack off with no matter how encrusted with semen it was.

Before Thanksgiving break, Kevin decided what he wanted from Greg for his birthday in December. He was going to summon all of his courage and ask his big brother to have sex with him. He knew there was a chance Greg would reject his request and hate him forever. He was aware Greg was straight but knew Greg loved him and would do anything for him. Plus there was their promise to each other that they would get the other what they truly wanted for their birthdays. He hoped that promise - and the love Greg had for him - would overcome any revulsion Greg had about having sex with him.

Kevin spent the days before Thanksgiving break thinking about how he would try to convince his big brother into having sex with him. He didn't want to use their promise as a weapon to convince Greg. He wanted to use logic and reason to do that. Of course his feelings for Greg weren't logical but he felt if Greg would listen to him with an open mind, he would at least consider it.

Kevin's heart was in his throat when Greg returned home the day before Thanksgiving. Everyone was happy to see him - no one more so than Kevin. Kevin played it cool when Greg arrived and the brothers talked and caught up on things. Thursday and Friday were a haze of food and football. Greg was leaving Sunday morning so Kevin thought he'd broach the subject with him Saturday and he'd have till Christmas break to think about it.

After a day of playing basketball and just generally hanging around, the brothers retired to Kevin's bedroom with a six-pack of their dad's beer. After a few sips, Greg asked Kevin if he was still planning on going to college where Greg was next year. Kevin sipped on his beer and said, "Sure. What's it like there?"

Greg was a sophomore and had been around long enough to give a good description of his school and the activities around the school. "Kevin, it's great there. Classes are tough but there's a lot of freedom to do things. Let me tell you, Kev, they have a lot of clubs and organizations there. Most everyone is pretty open about their sexuality."

Kevin's eyes opened wide, "Really?" he asked.

Greg nodded, "Yup. They have a gay student organization there."

Kevin asked, "Is there a lot of gay bashing there?"

Greg said, "It's mostly verbal like high school. You know, guys talking about them to other guys and teasing each other about being gay but they haven't had any violent incidents in a long time."

"You checked that out for me?" Kevin asked.

Greg grinned and punched Kevin on the arm, "Hey, I had to make sure it's a good place for my little brother." Even though the punch stung, Kevin knew Greg meant it affectionately and he grinned back.

They both finished their beers and Kevin got one more for himself and for Greg. "Thanks, bro," Greg said as he cracked open his beer. After taking a drink he said, "Dude, I totally forgot to ask you what you want for your birthday. Take it easy on me since I'm a poor college student. If it isn't too expensive and if it's in my power to give it to you, it's yours." Greg smiled broadly waiting for his brother to tell him what he wanted. He had budgeted about $100 for the present but hoped it wouldn't be that much.

Kevin took a big swig of beer to summon up his courage. He looked at Greg, "What I really want from you for my birthday won't cost you a dime."

"Sweet!" Greg exclaimed.

Kevin smiled thinly and looked Greg dead in the eye. "Greg, for my 18th birthday, I want to have sex with you."

Greg's eyes bugged out and he said, "Fuck!"

Kevin smiled and said, "That's one word for it. I love you as my brother, Greg, and I find you very attractive as a man. I know you aren't gay but I believe it would be a way for us to be even closer than we are. I'm not asking you to be my boyfriend. I just want one night with you. Then you can forget it ever happened. I know it's a lot to ask but I've been fantasizing about having sex with you for the past few years and if we did it once, I think I'd be satisfied."

"Jesus, Kevin!" Greg said after taking a long drink of his beer. "That's quite a request."

"Yeah, I know," Kevin said. "Believe me, I wouldn't ask unless I was serious and felt very strongly about it. Look at it this way, fucking my ass would be no different than fucking some girl's pussy."

"But you're my brother," Greg said.

"I know that," Kevin replied. "Like I said, I know straight guys like fucking tight pussies and even fuck girls in the ass cause it's even tighter than a pussy. Well, this is no different only it's me you'd be fucking and not some girl."

"But I like fucking girls, Kev," Greg laughed after taking another drink of beer.

"Greg, I can guarantee you two things if we have sex. One: My ass will be the tightest hole you've ever fucked and, two: I'll give you the best blow job you've ever got. Plus I'll swallow all your cum." Greg took another swig of beer and thought for a moment. The prospect of fucking a tight hole - even his brother's - was very appealing. The girls he had dated were tight enough but no one let him fuck their ass and he heard that felt great.

He'd been blown by several girls but none of them swallowed his cum. Some wouldn't let him cum in their mouth and the ones who did would spit it out. He didn't know if his brother was just bragging but the idea of someone - anyone - swallowing all his cum was really hot. He felt his cock begin to stiffen and took another drink.

Greg finished his beer and felt his cock begin to grow. "Get me another one, will you, Kev?" Greg asked. While Kevin's back was turned, Greg adjusted the burgeoning erection in his jeans to hide it from his brother. When Kevin gave Greg his beer, Greg sat it on his leg to cool off his arousal. He wondered why he was getting hard thinking about Kevin sucking his cock or fucking him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.