Aces and Eights - Cover

Aces and Eights

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Chapter 21: Gail and Epilogue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21: Gail and Epilogue - Meet Walter Brakes, a man who has reached his last milestone. His son, murdered in Iraq by militants, his wife dead from a massive heart attck when she watched his murder. Now the Aliens come and offer him a new life. This was my nanowrimo for November 08. This is book 2 of the Traveling Science Project

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction  

Extra Month #2, Day 30,

Day 278, Year 0001 DA

Walter

"GAIL!" I screamed.

I ran to her, and swept her up into my arms.

"But ... How? You died!" I asked.

"I did. Rala did something to me. I woke up on a table, and she explained what happened. She gave me a choice. Come here and be with you and my new sister wives; or she could terminate me. Of course I wanted to live. I'm just not sure about what to make of having to share you with other women, but for some reason I find it kinky," Gail replied as she hugged me.

As I hugged her, I whispered in her ear, "Well, you do like women as much as I do ... or, you did."

Releasing her, I watched her blush as she remembered her few times with her lady friends. I was about to say something else when Galina walked up carrying the baby.

"Hello, Gail, its good the Mother returned you to our husband. He gets depressed thinking of you," Galina said.

Gail looked at me, and then back at Galina, and said, "Thank you, sister. May I see our new son?"

Galina nodded and Gail leaned in and kissed her on her lips and then started kissing and playing with the baby. She slipped Andrew out of her hands and gently nuzzled his cheek. We heard a yell and Mike came running over just as she handed the baby back to his mother. I watched as Mike twirled Gail around in a circle.

"I don't know how you're here, Gail, but God it's good to see you," Mike said and set her down.

"Mike, you old warhorse, it's good to see you, as well. Thank you for keeping this fool alive," she replied and stepped into my arms again.

"You're welcome. Now, what are the plans?" Mike asked.

"First, we have some forms to pour, and bricks to make. I want to turn the canyon into a housing and building project, for the kids that will be coming this fall. We will have houses on the side next to the ocean, and the other side will have the school, foundry, stables, and other building projects. So you men better get working," Gail said.

I nodded my head and started to walk away, but Gail grabbed me and said, "Tomorrow."

I smiled and we went inside. The families scattered to their homes. We got the local families bedded down in the storage room. I pulled out the grills, and made hamburgers and hotdogs for everyone, along with big pots of baked beans. Later that night, the girls let me make tender love to my Gail, which left her howling for more.


January, Day 1,

Day 279, Year 0002 DA

Walter

The next morning, I woke up and looked around me. All the girls were gone except Mayra who was sleeping on her side. My right hand was pressed gently against her belly and I could feel the babies moving inside her. I slid out of bed, and went into the bathroom to do my morning ritual of shit, shave and shower.

After I dressed, Mayra went into the bathroom. Likan came in and stripped the bed. She smiled at me and swished her ass as she worked. I patted it, and went to the kitchen for my morning coffee. The children were doing their chore of cleaning the living room. I stopped and hugged each of them and kissed their foreheads. I tickled them all, sent them back to work, and walked into the dining room. Gail had me sit. She then brought me a plate.

I ate with relish, and soon Mike and the rest joined me. I was taking a bite of my toast when Mike spoke.

"Hey, Walter, what the hell are we going to do with that construction equipment?"

"What equipment?" I asked.

"Sitting outside on the road are a 1999 CAT D8RII Dozer, a 2002 CAT D8RII Dozer, two 1999 CAT 436C IT Backhoe Loaders, three 2004 Caterpillar 730 Articulated Dump trucks, a steam roller, and two McNeilus Cement Mixers. Also, sitting on pallets, are hundreds of bars of rebar, reels of wiring, lights, and electrical equipment," Mile said.

He tossed a bunch of tags to me and I looked at them in shock.

On one of the tags, it said:

Good luck everyone.

Rala.

"I'll be..."

"WALTER! No cussing," Gail said as she set a plate down in front of Mike.

"Sorry, Dear," I said as I finished my food.

I stood up as Galina came towards me with a 'to go' mug of coffee for me. I kissed her, and I took it as I went outside. I looked at the trucks parked on the road. Stacked behind the gun tower was the rebar, and a dozen large wooden crates. They were at least ten feet high, twelve feet long and six feet wide. They were stacked up on each other so you could climb up on one, and open another.

Also, stacked with the rebar, were about three hundred pieces of PVC. When I walked over, I saw that inside each of the five inch PVC pipes were full of other pipes, until it was down to a half-inch diameter. Shaking my head, I walked down to the beach, and looked out over the water.

Mike and the rest of the men came out. Mike walked over and stood beside me. We stood there, each thinking in our own little world.

"Napoleon wants to go get the rest of his people, and bring them here. That is, if they are still alive," Mike said.

"They are. Avery said they left them under guard, but he was going to stop there, and release them," I replied as I took a sip of my coffee.

Behind me, the trucks started up and pulled out onto the main section of the road and parked. I looked and was shocked to see it was the natives driving the vehicles.

"What the heck?" I said.

"Rala taught them during the night. We have the basics of a construction crew, so let's get going. I'm going to have some of them start ripping those masts into planks and we will get ready to start making the forms," Mike said.

"What am I doing?" I asked.

"You are taking the forklift, the big trailer, a pickup, and a second trailer; and you're going hunting. We will need lots of meat to feed these people," Mike replied.

"OK," I said and we walked towards the house. Mike called his crew over, and opened a gang box. He started passing tools and hard hats out to the men as I went inside. Gail was climbing down from the tractor, and walked towards me. I kissed her, and she went and climbed into the truck. I was going to go get my rifle when Gail called me back.

"It's in the tractor. Let's go," she said.

"All right," I said, and climbed up into the cab.

We drove down the road towards the plains. Thirty minutes after taking the right hand branch, I stopped when I saw a heard of buffalo scrapping the snow off the grass with their snouts.

Climbing out of the cab, I climbed up on top of the cab, and took aim. The first round caught a bull right behind his ear and he dropped dead. I turned and caught another male, then three of the largest females. I left the ones that were pregnant, alone. Finally a huge bull wandered out and I dropped him with a bullet to his forehead. He hit the ground like a sack of potatoes. This started the heard to wander away and we drove over. I unhitched the trailer and lifted three of the buffalo onto Gail's truck and trailer. With her loaded, I put the last three on my trailer, and hooked it up. Putting the tractor in gear, the tires dug down into the soft dirt as the five thousand pounds of meat tried to keep me in one spot. Twisting the tires, the tractor lurched ahead, and Gail followed me with her three buffalo.


Mike

I watched as one of the Neanderthals used the bulldozer and scraped the ground next to the canyon wall down about ten feet. I was shocked when they just jumped right to work, as if they had been doing it for years. Once the basement was dug, the steamroller rolled over the area several times, to compact the ground. Then we jumped right in and started laying the two by twelve forms for the foundation.

We were laying the rebar when Walter and Gail came back. I walked over as they were unloading, and I almost shit my pants when I saw the size of the buffalo on Walters's trailer. It was a good fifteen feet tall. The rest of the men came over and we wrestled the bastard off the trailer. The woman started attacking the giant carcass.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.