Aces and Eights - Cover

Aces and Eights

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Chapter 13: Noma and the Pirates

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: Noma and the Pirates - Meet Walter Brakes, a man who has reached his last milestone. His son, murdered in Iraq by militants, his wife dead from a massive heart attck when she watched his murder. Now the Aliens come and offer him a new life. This was my nanowrimo for November 08. This is book 2 of the Traveling Science Project

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction  

Day 13

Garage

Mike

"NO LAUGH AT ME!" Noma said.

She grabbed the boys, and stomped to the cave.

I climbed to my feet, and rubbed my jaw as I looked at the cave. With a sigh, I started for the cave when Noma came out carrying a basket. The boys followed her the whole time, as she started walking towards the far end of the tidal pools.

"Noma, wait up love," I said.

She stopped and glared at me as I caught up to her.

"Look, I'm sorry. When you did that thing with your fingers, it reminded me of a movie. I meant no insult by it," I said as I tried to pull her into my arms.

"Not funny. Me no like being laughed at. Vu always laughed at me. Make me so mad," she said.

"Look, I'm sorry. I will laugh no more at you. I promise. Have I ever broken a promise with you? Where were you going?" I asked.

"No you haven't. You promised you would be a good Da for my sons and you have. You make them happy with the toy you gave them. Going to tidal pool for crabs, make soup," she said as she kissed me.

I wrapped my arms around her slim waist and looked into her eyes. Her blue eyes seemed to sparkle as I leaned in and kissed her. I started nibbling on her neck. Her breath picked up speed, as I found a sensitive spot and suckled it.

Noma moaned, and then pushed me back, "Not good time."

"Ok," I replied as I tweaked her nose with my fingers and said, "Let me get my rifle. I will go with you."

"If you come with me, then no work gets done," she said with a mischief smile as she turned and started walking away from me as she swished her ass.

"Ok, I understand," I replied as I watched them and adjusted my pants.

'I wonder if any of the other girls want a nooner, ' I thought as I turned back into the cave and started cleaning up the mess I had made.


Walter

I checked the cameras and scanned the bay. I was turning the video camera to the outside of the bay and froze. Coming directly towards the headland, were ten small boats. Anchored off the point, were three sloops and the galleon.

"Fuck!" I shouted.

I grabbed my rifle and my belt. Running for the garage, I shouted, "Lock up the doors. Mike! Get everyone inside!"

I ran out the opening, and ran for the cruiser as fast as I could. The sand was flying up from behind me as I hit the ramp and was on the main deck in second.

Behind me, I heard Mike getting everyone into the cave and the then I heard the trucks start up. Running for the first of the Nordenfelt guns I jerked the arming chamber back as the first of the pirate launches came around the island and I held the trigger down and the four barreled gun came alive as the rounds started walking towards the first longboat and it started to disintegrated as the rounds chewed up the people, and the boat.

A swivel gun fired and I ducked down behind the armored skirt. I heard the load of grapeshot clang off the hull and then a boom came to my left as the first nine inch gun fired. The shell landed between two cutters and they vanished into the explosion. I looked over and saw Mary and Arthur reloading the weapon and I stood back up and started firing the machine gun again.

"Where's Mike?" I yelled as my second burst cut a jollyboat in half.

"Went to get Noma. She went crabbing," Amber said as she came running by me and jumped on the other Nordenfelt gun and started firing to my right. I glanced over and saw a dozen boats approaching. Three more swivel guns exploded and I felt the grapeshot slam into the hull and I heard Amber cry out. I glanced over and she was hiding behind her gun with her hands over her head. I whipped my gun around just as the big cannon fired again. I pressed the trigger down as the boats started back paddling and they ducked behind the island again.

Muskets started firing at me from the island, but they were not reaching me because of the armor skirt I was standing behind. Adjusting the aim of the machinegun, I sighted a man on the edge of the island rising up to fire and I fired a burst that picked him up and hurled him backwards. Adjusting quickly, I caught two more and then they were retreating again under the deadly fire of the machine gun.

Standing up, I looked around at the wreckage and saw several men clinging to wreckage and shouted out, "I won't fire, and you may send one boat to pick up your survivors. Anymore and I will kill them and anyone in the boats."

A few minutes later, a single longboat came around the island and started picking up the men in the water. They picked up six men, and started rowing away from us. A man in a blood red shirt appeared on the island with a white flag as soon as the boat was out of sight.

"What do you want?" I shouted.

"Surrender now and we will offer you a place in our brotherhood. Fight us and all of ye die," he shouted back at me.

I started laughing at him and he threw the flag down and screamed obscenities at me.

As soon as he was calmed down he screamed out, "Ye will all die. We kill all the men, and take women and children. They die hard after we have fun with them..."

I pressed the firing stud gently and a four round burst hit the man and he flew backwards. "Let everyone know. Those who hurt women and children will meet their maker," I shouted.

"Walter! They're leaving," Jenny shouted from the doorway.

Turning, I grabbed my rifle and ran towards the gangplank as I shouted, "Stay here. Jenny, I'm coming."

I reached the sand and I heard cannon fire to my right. Looking that way, I didn't see Mike so I changed my direction as the rate of fire picked up.


Mike

I had just put away the hot glue gun when Walter came running by telling me to lock the doors. I turned and shouted to Katia and Nakita who were working on the skins.

"Katia and Nikita! Go close the front doors. Shut the steel ones also, and get everyone inside, then do the same for the garage."

They looked up and were running as I ran back in and grabbed my rifle. I froze as I thought of Noma and being out on the ocean side of the bluff. Amber came running in to the garage as I wrapped my ammo belt around my waist, grabbed a remote and the PT boat I stuffed them in a pack.

"Amber, I have to go get Noma she is at the tidal pools. When you get everyone in, close these doors," I said as I took off running.

I ran for the end of the beach and the ramp up that ran up the side of the twenty-foot cliff face. Reaching the top, I sprinted across the two hundred feet of open space and reached the other side just as I heard a scream. Looking down, I saw Noma and the boys being lifted up into the air and carried to a longboat that was sitting off the tidal pool area. Setting the pack down, I lifted my rifle and started firing into the boat. The men screamed as the twenty rounds ripped the scum apart. Ejecting the clip, I slapped a new one in as the pirates dropped my wife and kids.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.