Aces and Eights - Cover

Aces and Eights

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Chapter 12: Preparing for attack

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: Preparing for attack - Meet Walter Brakes, a man who has reached his last milestone. His son, murdered in Iraq by militants, his wife dead from a massive heart attck when she watched his murder. Now the Aliens come and offer him a new life. This was my nanowrimo for November 08. This is book 2 of the Traveling Science Project

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction  

Day 13

Garage

Walter

I walked towards the garage and stepped into the edge of the massive cavern. Picking up the microphone on the wall, I turned it to announcement and said, "Lunch is ready." I was almost bowled over by the stampede of the kids as they ran past me from all directions and I shouted, "Wash your hands!"

My remaining wives came over and kissed me, and Katia shouted to the kids, "Bathroom, NOW!"

I heard plenty of 'Ahhh Ma's, as I kissed Galina and rubbed her ass.

"Later, love, later," she said and followed her sister to the bathroom.

I watched as their mothers herded them towards the bathroom to clean up, or I should say I watched their asses as they swished them at me.

"God their cute," I said as Jenny walked over.

"What's cute Mister Brakes?" Jenny asked.

"Ahhh nothing," I said as I looked away real fast.

Jenny bent her finger and said, "Lean down here."

I did as she asked and she whispered in my ear, "Nothing hmm? You wouldn't have been looking at their butts would you?" Jenny asked with a smirk, and continued, "I wish I was three years older so you would look at me like that."

I started coughing as Jenny's parents went into the living area with a smirk on their faces as Amber came over to me and said, "Did my sister just proposition you my future husband?"

I started coughing again, and sat down as Mike's women came in from outside. They went past me and Mike brought up the rear with a clipboard in his hand.

"You ok?" Mike asked as he saw me sitting there.

"I will be as soon as I get my heart beating again. What's up with the clipboard?" I asked him as I stood up and we went inside. I closed the door behind us and we walked through the living area.

Mike looked at the clipboard in surprise and said, "Oh! Forgot I had it in my hand, nothing much. Just have an idea for those toy boats I bought and the six cases of C-4 and detonators that Rala gave us," as he handed me the clipboard.

I looked at the paper, and I saw what he was thinking of doing. It was an interesting idea he had. He wanted to fill the insides of them with C-4 and I had to ask about my only concern, "Question is, will they still float and be able to move?"

"That's a good question, but they are three feet long, but the problem is. Would they only be good in the inner cove? Would they work out in the bay or would the waves sink them?" Mike said.

I stopped to look at the plans of the ships and tried to remember how much C-4 would do it, but it has been a long time since I used any.

"You know. I don't think they would, especially if you make them watertight. Also, it wouldn't take very much C-4 to blow a hole in the side of those ships and even if they didn't blow a hole in them, if they just cracked the hull. It would give them something to think about.

"Their pump system is shit, compared to the time they came from. I hope it would make them withdraw while they did repairs. I really don't want to kill a lot of people," I said as I opened the door to the dining room.

"I agree, I was thinking three to four pounds of C-4 per boat. I wish it was Semtex, that shit has more kick per ounce then C-4 but I didn't think of it until now," Mike said.

We watched as everyone headed for the dining room. Before we reached it, the door closed, so I reached out and opened it.

"Yes, Semtex would have been better, but we'll just use what we have," Mike said.

We stepped into the dining room, and we stopped. We watched a mad house as twenty-seven people went around the table and counters getting their lunch. Several highchairs had the youngest kids sitting in them. They were being fed by their mothers, as we walked over and sat down. I took the head of the table and Mike took the foot. To my left was Ela and to my right was Jata who kept a conversation going the whole time they ate their subs. I watched as they both dismantled their subs and ate each piece individually.

Jenny was walking around the table putting a handful of potato chips on each plate. When she reached mine I stopped her and said, "Thank you, but no. I'm not a fan of chips."

"Ok, would you like something else?" Jenny asked.

"Is there any of the pineapple cut up?" I replied as I picked up my glass of milk and took a sip of it.

"I think so. Let me go check for you," she said and went to the fridge. She pulled a large container out and then went to the counter and grabbed a smaller bowl. She scooped some of the fruit out into the bowl and put the container back after she closed it.

Jenny picked up the bowl and carried it back with and set it down in front of me with a fork. "Thank you Jenny," I said as I picked up the fork and speared a chunk. I ate the fruit along with my sandwich. I even shared it with Ela and Jata who then wanted some of their own. I rotated the fruit through us all, I would eat a piece, and then Ela and Jata would have a chunk of the fruit as well.

We were soon done with lunch. I carried Ela to the bathroom and washed the six year olds face and hands. I washed up as well and then let Jata go as well. When they were done, I put them down for their naps. Kissing both of them on their foreheads, I turned the cd player on, and gently closed the door.

Walking back into the kitchen, I saw everything had been cleaned up. I grabbed a can of coke out of the fridge. Going into the workroom I ran into Mike, where he had one of the RC boats open. He had a large jar of ball bearings on the worktable as well as several blocks of C-4.

"How's it going?" I asked as I joined him.

"Pretty good," he said.

He rolled some of the C-4 into a long rope. I watched as he pressed it into the keel of the ship, and smoothed it down. He then took a piece of fishing line and cut some thin strips of C-4 about a half inch thick and laid them on the table. He cut nine strips like this then he reached into the jar and pulled some ball bearings out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.