Aces and Eights - Cover

Aces and Eights

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Chapter 2: Week of Decisions

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Week of Decisions - Meet Walter Brakes, a man who has reached his last milestone. His son, murdered in Iraq by militants, his wife dead from a massive heart attck when she watched his murder. Now the Aliens come and offer him a new life. This was my nanowrimo for November 08. This is book 2 of the Traveling Science Project

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction  

Sunday the 15TH

I woke with my bladder full, and screaming for attention. Throwing the blanket off, I stumbled to the bathroom as I unsnapped my pants. Standing there, I pissed like a racehorse as I picked up the bottle of Advil, and popped the top off.

I fumbled a couple of tablets out and slipped them in my mouth, as I finished pissing. Flushing the toilet, I snapped the lid back onto the Advil. I bent down and took a drink from the faucet. Shutting the sink water off, I reached over and started filling the tub, as I stripped and walked into the kitchen.

Going to the fridge, I opened the door and pulled out the milk. I took another big drink, and then put the container back. Looking in, I noticed I would have to go shopping this morning for staples. I pulled out the half-block of Monterey Jack cheese. Pealing the wrapper down, I took a bite, and walked to the tub.

The tub was almost to the halfway mark when I reached over and shut off the water. I grabbed the bath pillow and sat down in the water. Placing the cheese on the small table I kept nearby, I picked up the new western by William Johnston. I sat back, reading for while, as I soaked my old bones.

I had been sitting there in the hot water for about twenty minutes when my cell phone started ringing. Setting my book down, I reached over and snagged my pants by the pant leg, and dragged them to me. Digging through the pockets I found my phone and opened it and looked at the number.

"Hello?" I said.

"Remember what I said Walter. You must make up your mind quickly," said a woman voice.

I looked at the phone and closed it and sat back in the water. Picking up the block of cheese I took another bite out of it and lay back chewing as I closed my eyes. Using my toes, I let the some of the water out and then refilled the tub with more hot water.

"That was rude, Walter. You could have at least said something," said a voice.

My eyes flew open. I sat up quickly, and looked around. The girl from the night before was suddenly sitting on my toilet, looking at me. I grabbed the nearest thing, and had my pants on my lap.

I snapped, "Who are you and how did you get in here? How did you do that?"

"I told you last night I am Rala and I am here to offer you a deal," she said as she looked at me.

"GET OUT!" I yelled, and watched her get up and walk out of the bathroom.

Pulling the plug from the drain, I stood up and picked up my wet pants and dropped them in the sink. Reaching over to the rack, I grabbed a clean towel and dried off and then went into my bedroom and over to the dresser. I went through the drawers and pulled out some clean clothes to wear.

Once dressed I took a deep breath, and walked to the head of the bed. I reached under the pillow, and picked up the little snub nose .32 I had hidden there. I walked out into the living area.

"Your primitive weapon won't work on me," Rala said as she sat at the kitchen table that was covered in food.

She noticed me looking at the food and added, "I made you some food. I hope you don't mind, but I noticed your supplies were low. So I had some sent down from my ship."

I looked at the pistol, and put it away in a nearby drawer and sat down. Looking at the food, I filled my plate and started eating potatoes, eggs, sausage, toast and grits. "You know this is going to kill me," I said as I ate the high cholesterol food.

"No, you're going to die at 10:12 pm Friday 20th when you pull another dead man's hand. The pot will be nineteen thousand dollars, and you will have a massive heart attack while you're collecting your winnings..." Rala said as she took a sip of her drink.

"No one knows when they will die, so knock that crap off," I snapped in anger.

"Really?" she said and a paper appeared in her hands. I noticed it was the Elko news and I opened it up once she handed it to me. On the front was my picture and saying I died after getting aces over eights at the Stockmen's Casino and Hotel.

"Nice trick, not sure how you made it appear, but seen preprinted papers before in movies," I said.

"What does it take to convince you?" Rala snapped at me.

Secretly, I believed her. I was giving her a hard time just for the fun of it. Hell, I was sixty-three years old, and was dying from liver failure from the booze I had been drinking. I was mad at the world and I didn't care anymore.

"I don't know, take me to your ship and show me around," I replied with a smirk.

"I can't do that," Rala gasped out in surprise.

"Just what I thought," I said as I picked up my milk and drained it.

Rala stood up and snarled out, "OK, you want proof, I will give you proof."

Grabbing my arm she yanked me to his feet and said, "June 6th 1944, 6:20 AM, Omaha Beach."

Before I could say anything a bright green beam descended over us and we vanished from the inside of the RV.


We appeared on a lonely beach. The sea was rolling onto the beach and then a high-pitched whine sounded and I hit the deck as a loud explosion erupted behind me.

"INCOMMING!" I screamed as I covered my head and rolled into a ball,

Rala still stood as she watched the American fleet continued to pound the German forces behind them.

"Get up, Walter, they cannot hurt you," Rala said.

"Fuck you! That's live ammo they are firing. Where the fuck am I?" I shouted over the explosions, as I looked up at her.

"You're standing where history for your world was formed. You're standing... " She looked down on me and then continued, "Well, lying, on Omaha Beach. The date is June 6th, 1944, and the American forces are getting ready to come ashore to free Europe from Hitler's occupation. Now, stand up and see history unfolding," Rala replied as she lifted her hand and a dozen small balls flew away from her. Each ball was a miniature sensor and recording device and would record everything that happened on the beach.

I looked around and noticed the debris from the explosions was being deflected away from us. Slowly, I stood up and looked around. I gasped out in surprise. Off the coast I could see several battleships firing towards us while destroyers and cruisers moved into position.

"That is the USS Arkansas, and the other is the USS Texas," Rala said as she pointed at each ship.

I knew the old Texas well. I had gone on her fifteen years ago as part of a tour for the first time, and went back several times over the years. She was one of the last of the predreadnaughts built around World War One. Looking around, I watched as the LCVP landing craft ran ashore and started discharging their cargo. I watched the ramp come down and the men charge out onto the beach. I turned and puked, as they were ripped apart before they could take three steps.

"Get me out of here," I said after I regained control of my stomach.

"As you wish," Rala said and touched her ear.

The green haze settled over us again and I found myself back in my living room. "My god! They were butchered coming ashore like that," I said.

"Yes, they were, but they died for a reason," Rala said as the door was opened.


Mike

I opened the door and stepped inside and said, "Hey, Walter, let's..." I froze as I saw the silver woman. At first I thought it was a suit, but then I realized her skin was silver.

"AH SHIT!" Rala said as she looked at me.

"Who and what are you?" I said as started to back out of the room.

"Come in, Mike. Pull up a chair and have something to eat. This is Rala," Walter said as he went into the bed room.

"Uh, hi. Uh, what are you?" I asked as I stood there by the door.

"My name is Rala, I am here recruiting Walter for a project of my people," she said as she stepped back and gestured for me to come in.

Stepping in, I went to the table and looked at all the food. My mouth started to water, because I was hungry.

"Go ahead, I made plenty," Rala told me and handed me an empty plate, and some silverware.

I took the plate and piled the food on. Grabbing the bottle of hot sauce, I poured it on my potatoes and eggs and then mixed it all together. Walter came in pulling new shirt on as I said, "This is good!"


Rala

"Thank you," I replied as I tried to figure out how to get out of this mess. Walter sat down across from his friend and started drinking his coffee.

While they were eating, I reached and touched my ear and sent a message to Kalib, 'Sir, I have a problem.'

'What is the problem, Rala, ' Kalib replied.

'Walters's friend Mike came in just as we came back from the past. He must have just unlocked the door, when we appeared. He has seen me. Sir, what do I do?' I sent back to him.

'Hmm, give me a second to pull up his file, ' Kalib replied.

'Yes, Sir, ' I said.

I looked at the two men and made a carafe of coffee appear in my hand. Pouring them each a cup, I set the pot on the table. Walter was telling Mike about what just happened.

Mike turned to me and said, "You took him to Omaha Beach?"

"Yes. He was being stubborn. He wouldn't believe me, so I took him to see something that would make him believe ... or I hope he believes me now," I said.

"Damn, what I would do to be in a B-52 at Pearl loaded with cruise missiles. I would sink the entire Japanese carrier fleet before they could launch," he said.

"You cannot change history. You cannot interact with them," I said as I sat down in Walters Lazy-boy chair.

"Oh! Why not?" Walter asked.

"Because, if you go back and alter the time line and save let's say Joe and he was supposed to die, because he gave his life to save three friends and one of those friends granddaughters was to invent a blood supplement that would save lives. It wouldn't be invented because the girl would never be born. Do you see what I am saying?" I asked.

"I see what you're saying, it's like if we stopped the assignation of JFK, his brother would never had ran for president and been killed as well," Mike said.

"Correct ... Just a second," I said as Kalib contacted me.

'Offer the chance to Mike. Same agreement, ' Kalib sent to me.

'Yes, Sir, ' I replied. With a smile I looked at Mike and Walter and said, "Gentleman, I have a proposition for both of you. That is if you both want it."

"Uh, oh. That sounds like the government to me," Mike replied as he set his coffee down.


Walter

"What is it? I know you told me some things last night, but it wasn't very clear to me, or I wasn't listening very well," I said as I looked at Rala.

"What we want to do. Is reverse your age to where you were when you were eighteen. We will make you healthy, and we'll fix any genetic problems you have, like your hereditary diabetes, Walter. We will improve your strength, stamina and dexterity. Just like the old TV show, we will basically rebuild you better than before. We will give you a week to buy any supplies you want. Weapons, food, camping gear, and survival gear. Whatever you think you will need. You have free reign. We will supply you with an unlimited credit card to make your purchases. You may take whatever you can attach to your motor homes, or store inside..."

"Just a second," Mike said, "where are we going?"

"We are going to transplant you, and your belongings to a new world that is the equivalent of 20,000 years in your past. We want you, to help the natives build a civilization..."

"What about women? Should we take some with us? I mean I like Mike, but I just don't swing that way," I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.