Spring Breeze - Cover

Spring Breeze

by Victor Echo

Copyright© 2009 by Victor Echo

Romantic Sex Story: Spring has come and the flowers are in bloom, bringing excitement and delights.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   .

Ah Spring, when a young man's fancy turns to thoughts of ... well ... sex actually. Or baseball, but that is a completely different story.

Washington seasons suffer from "mood swings," especially when it comes to the temperature during the spring and fall. This spring was no different. Yesterday, the weather gurus had been calling for a high in the mid to upper sixties, yet it had struggled to get to fifty. Today, they were calling for highs in the upper sixties to lower seventies, so it was no surprise when my alarm went off at four o'clock in the morning that the temperature outside my window was striving valiantly towards twenty. In other words, I would be dressing for a mid-winter morning and coming home, dressed for a mid-winter morning in a mid-spring heat, if everything went according to plan. I probably wanted to wear layers on the off chance that it actually made it close to the predicted highs. That way I would be able to pull off the sweat-soaked shirts as I went through the day.

To say that spring had come upon me unaware would be true. It had been a funky winter. Originally predicted to be warmer and dryer than normal, it had been colder and wetter and thus, darker. It was the type of winter where the sun never really shone. Instead, when it did, it was watery at best on those rare days when it was not completely hidden by clouds or obscured by various forms of precipitation falling from the sky. I work in a windowless bunker, arriving and going home pretty much in the dark with only a brief outdoor excursion at lunch, which this winter had been few. As a result, you can understand why I was suddenly surprised that spring had arrived. The calendar may have said that Opening Day was only a week away, but it still felt and looked a lot like winter, the snow only having melted entirely the week before, and the cherry blossoms still several weeks away.

I was already in a foul mood when I woke up. I figured I might as well have coffee until the doctor said I could not have it anymore. Damn kidney stones had sidelined me for a couple of weeks and then I got sick and then Jean got sick, so I was sexually frustrated as well. It had been almost a month and I was sure that was not helping improve my mood as I climbed onto the train in the cold dark air, fixed my headphones, turned on the music, tipped my hat over my eyes and went back to sleep for another hour.

I had finished my coffee and scone while reading the headlines and had started to investigate what gremlin had decided to take over my network this morning. Wireshark was spitting out packets as fast as they hit the router's interface and I still was no closer to figuring out what exactly was wrong when an instant message pinged in.

sexyjean (10:11:03): Hi. What are you doing for lunch?

ve (10:11:15): Powerbar and a coke, why?

sexyjean (10:12:01): Want a better offer? :-)

ve (10:12:13): Sure, what are you offering?

sexyjean (10:12:55): Picnic on the Mall.

ve (10:13:12): Sure 12:30. Wait, aren't you working?

sexyjean (10:13:30):Nope. Better offer :-)

ve (10:14:12)?

sexyjean (10:14:45): Surprise. See you soon. Love you!

And with that she logged out, leaving me to ponder the universe and the frustrations of network traffic as I noticed a DHCP call response followed by a "cannot find network" error. Well, at least it was a clue to figuring out what was wrong with the network. I had long since given up trying to figure out women.

I spent the morning reconfiguring gateway addresses and ping testing and was beginning to get things working when my phone chirped with an SMS message.

"I'm here," was all it said. She was a little early for my normal lunch hour but I was not going to complain. I was hungry and I was at the point where I could take a break for a bit.

"I am at lunch," I yelled to the office in general as I grabbed my coat and hit the head before ascending to street level. I saw Jean through the doors as I walked out of the building and hugged her close and gave her a kiss.

"Do I get one of those too?"

The voice stopped me cold. It was one of those moments where you know who it is, but you cannot place it immediately because it is out of context. I had to let go of Jean and turn around to make sure I was really hearing who I thought I was.

"Katherine?!" I exclaimed, seeing her standing just behind me. I am sure I had a goofy grin on my face as I scooped her into my arms and hugged and kissed her soundly. It had been far too long since I had done that and I had really missed her physical presence. Cyber kisses do not have the same impact.

"Wait a minute, this is a set up," I said, scooping Jean up in one arm and not letting go of Katherine. "The whole story of her working odd hours this week was just a smoke screen." Jean was smiling as much as I was and Katherine just put her head on my chest.

"Yup. We cooked it up last weekend. I told you, I got a better offer," Jean said, handing me the picnic bag and turning us towards the White House.

It had warmed up significantly while I had been downstairs in my cave. I took off my jacket and slung the picnic bag onto my shoulder and took a moment to actually look at the ladies. Jean and Katherine are about the same size. Five-four, lovely breasts, round asses. Jean was wearing a white satin blouse with a broad collar and buttons, the top three of which seemed to be undone, showing off the top of her lightest, filmiest bra, which barely contains her breasts. She was wearing an interestingly checked black and white skirt that I did not recall her owning. In fact, I did not recall her owning the blouse either. It was too European for her to have bought it in the US. What I found really unusual was she was wearing stockings and dress shoes. While my mind internalized her outfit, my eyes were already looking at Katherine, who seemed to be wearing stylistically the same thing, a satin blouse in a very pretty blue and a black skirt, also with hose and dress shoes. They were her normal three inch heels which actually made her taller than Jean, but she wore heels more often than Jean did. She too had the top three buttons undone and her breasts were held close in a red bra that made them look wonderful.

I offered the ladies my arms and, with Jean on my left and Katherine on my right, we crossed the street and made our way towards the Mall.

"Ladies, neither one of you is wearing the right shoes to walk far, you know." Like most Washington commuters, I had forgone wearing dress shoes after September 11 and now religiously wore shoes that I could walk at least a mile in if I had to.

"We have walking shoes in the bag for after lunch. We are going to look at the museums while you finish up and then you are taking us out for dinner," Jean informed me. "But we thought we would come and have lunch with you first and give you the full effect. Think of it as incentive to help you get through the afternoon," she said with a smile.

"Have I ever mentioned you are a minx?" I said.

"Which one?" Katherine asked me.

"Both of you of course," I replied as we walked down 15th Street, and past the Ellipse. In the distance, the Washington Monument was sticking up from its hill while tourists and Uniformed Secret Service agents were crowding the street. "I am so glad you are here," I said, squeezing Katherine again. "How long are you staying?" My head was on a swivel as the two of them looked at each other.

"I guess that depends," she said. "How healthy are you?" She was smiling as she said it and I knew exactly what she meant.

"My health is excellent my lady."

"Well, in that case, I am going to stay until you wear me out and I am totally satisfied," she said, looking at Jean in the process.

"Well, I am sure I can do my part, but you better check with Jean. I don't think she is back to form yet." I was teasing of course.

"Oh, there is nothing wrong with her," Katherine said, smiling, her eyes glowing with mischief.

Jean offered me her left hand, which I kissed and then noticed the smell. I sucked her index finger into my mouth, tickling it with my tongue as I did so, and tasting Katherine's presence there.

"When exactly did you get in," I asked, looking back and forth between them.

"Oh, two or three orgasms ago at least," Jean said with an evil twinkle in her eye. Just the thought of the two of them bringing each other to orgasm was enough to make my cock hard in my pants.

"I see we finally have his attention," Katherine said as we crossed over Constitution Avenue and walked across the grass.

"You had my attention a long time ago darlings," I said kissing each one of them on the neck quickly as we continued forward. "Where would you like to eat?"

"Choices, choices," Jean said, rubbing my ass while Katherine rubbed my chest, both suddenly looking very hungry, and not for food.

"Heartless flirts, the pair of you," I responded, stopping and taking the bag off of my shoulder. "I have decided we are eating here." I unhooked the blanket and shook it out and the ladies each took a corner while I investigated our options. There was some chicken, salads, juice boxes and a small chocolate cake. Yes, heartless flirts. It was all finger food, and there was wine in the reusable juice boxes. I set down a plate and sat down with the ladies.

They had started with their legs demurely tucked underneath them, but once I had set out the lunch, they moved to sit cross legged, their skirts almost covering their legs, giving me nothing interesting to see. Katherine took pity on me and picked up a piece of chicken and fed it to me, letting me nibble it down to her fingers, which also got a bit of a nip. I repeated the process with Jean and she did the same with Katherine, only Katherine sucked a little more on Jean's fingers when she reached them, causing Jean to moan slightly. Lunch was slowly consumed this way. We were probably a little more overt than we should have been, especially as the level in our juice boxes began to go down, but we really did not care. The air was warm, there was not much of a breeze and the few tourists that were wandering around really did not seem to be paying us much attention. At some point, the skirts, which had been covering their legs, had been pulled up, and as we progressed through lunch, I could see more calf, then thigh. By the time we were ready to start dessert both Jean and Katherine had pulled their skirts up sufficiently far enough that if I had not been hard before, I was now. Since I had been, it was almost painful. Jean was clearly not wearing panties and her smooth bald pussy was gaping open for my pleasure barely hiding in the shadows of her skirt but otherwise uncovered for all to see and enjoy if they were looking the right way. What really surprised me was that Katherine was equally bare. Her pussy was not shaved, but neatly trimmed, her large clit was visibly swollen and her lips were puffy under their light covering of hair. I was resisting, with every fiber of my being, the urge to plunge my tongue into those lovely sights and lick them both dry because they were as wet as my own cock was hard.

"I think he has found our surprise," Katherine said with a smirk, looking at me.

"Took him long enough," Jean said. The two ladies had one of those conversations with their eyes that only women can have. In the meantime, I was trying to school my emotions and not take them each in turn in the middle of the Mall. The Park Police tend to frown on that sort of thing.

"I am not sure you are grasping the problem darlings," I said. "I have to go back to work, thinking about the two of you running around DC with no underwear on, looking at whatever you are looking at, and I am sure you are going to be giving a number of people a thrill too."

"Oh, we want to grasp the problem," Katherine said, smirking, "and wrap our hands around it."

"I want you to grasp the problem, one that is clearly more solid by the moment I might add," I said, looking at Katherine's eyes instead of her naked charms.

"Maybe we should have our chocolate cake," Jean said, reaching for the plastic container. "There are forks in the bag."

"Since when do you use a fork to eat this?" I asked picking up a piece and feeding it to her, her lips wrapping around my fingers and her mouth sucking the sugary frosting off of them.

Katherine was leaning forward, watching us, her eyes slightly glassy and her mouth open, waiting for her piece. I picked it up and fed it to her, her lips also closing tight over my fingers, her tongue playing with the tips of my fingers and making my insides rubbery while my cock seemed to stiffen up even more. Both of them fed me at the same time. The cake was rich and the chocolate dark and silky. I teased them by playing my tongue over their finger tips, sucking gently on them, trying to tickle and tease at the same time. I had my eyes closed, feeling the roughness of their skin and smoothness of their nails and listening to their gentle sighs over the light breeze and smelling the mixture of food and their aromas along with the newness of the grass. I was beginning to regret that I had to go back to work, but there also was nowhere near-by where we could easily slip off to and slake our rising hunger.

We lingered over our cake as much as we dared and I again took the opportunity to look at my lovely ladies. How I had wound up in this situation continued to amaze me but I was more than happy to enjoy it as long as I could. Jean was flirting with Katherine, the two of them giggling like school girls and trading smoldering looks at the same time while they pulled more sensible shoes out of the bag and put them on with lots of exposed skin made available for my viewing pleasure. I was horny, hard, and had to go back to work. What a day this was turning out to be.

"Lunch was lovely, ladies. Or is that, lunch was wonderful my lovely ladies?" I said as I packed up the last of our things. "Do you want me to take this?"

"Yes please," Jean said, as I helped her and then Katherine to their feet. "We are meeting at the Chop House at six for dinner, so do try to be on time. We will be in the bar, unless you hear differently," Jean said, as she took Katherine's hand in hers. "Behave yourself." She leaned in and kissed me, rubbing herself against me in the process before moving aside and letting Katherine kiss me and hug me and rub herself against me as well.

"I don't know if I can behave, but I will strive not to think about you until dinner," I said, adjusting myself.

"Oh, but we want you to think about us, our skirts loose, the wind blowing between our legs. Just don't do anything more than think about it," Katherine said, kissing my neck and nibbling my earlobe, her hand running over the swollen bulge in my pants knowing full well the affect she was having on me and loving every minute of it. I was striving not to unload right there.

"We want you to think about all those people looking at us, wondering what we are up to and why we are having so much fun," Jean said, sliding her hand into my pocket and stroking my cock through the material. "We want you hard and wet all afternoon so that when you find us in the bar, tipsy and kissing each other, you won't be able to resist the urge to sneak us off one at a time for a quickie in the men's room. But we won't let you," she whispered into my ear. "We are going to keep teasing you." She finished with a quick nip of my earlobe, pulled Katherine to her, kissed her soundly and made a little shooing motion. "Go on. Back to work." Giggling, the two of them turned and headed along the Mall towards the Smithsonian, while I could do little more than watch their retreating asses. It was shaping up to be a very long afternoon.

My afternoon was unproductive. I spent most of it in a fog. I could not get comfortable and every time I thought I had managed to get my mind back on work, I would catch a whiff of their perfume on my shirt or taste them on the back of my tongue and I would find myself distracted all over again. The rest of the staff left me to my own devices and other than the occasional SMS message from the ladies telling me where they were or regaling me with something even more salacious, things like "Jean tastes like strawberries" or "Katherine wants to look for a thong" or "We just fondled each other to an orgasm at the Portrait Gallery," the afternoon simply dragged along. I put in more hours than normal that day but I wasn't worried. I suspected I would be sleeping in tomorrow and needed the extra time today. In fact, I had a pretty good feeling I would be arriving late after sleeping in the rest of the week, unless I just blew it off completely. I was just gathering up my laptop and stuffing it into my bag when a new message came in.

Change of plans. Meet at the lingerie store.

By ESPN? I sent back. I was fairly certain which one they were at, but I did not want to be at the wrong one.

Yup, hurry. xo

I did not have to be told twice and picked up my bag, tossed my jacket into the picnic bag, and headed out into the remaining light of the afternoon. The store was only twelve odd blocks from the office, but it was not an easy walk with all the evening commuters and the tourists that pop up for Cherry Blossom festival and a half-a-dozen other events the city was hosting this week clogging the sidewalks and slowing my progress. I resisted the urge to mow them down in my rush while they stood gawking at the façade of every building, and arrived only fifteen minutes after I had left. Jean was in the main part of the store when I arrived, but Katherine was nowhere to be seen. There was also a pretty, petite sales girl talking to Jean.

"Did you lose Katherine?" I asked, putting down the bags and getting a kiss.

"I am in here," said a muffled voice to my left coming from the changing room that had been canted so it was out of sight of the main door, the curtain drawn slightly across it. "What do you think," she asked, pulling the curtain open.

I was stunned. I was instantly hard. Katherine has a wonderful chest. She was wearing a black and pink lace bra that only just contained her breasts, making them look larger and higher on her chest than they normally appear, and her large dark nipples were hard and pushing against the material. She also does not wear thongs. A point she has driven home several times. She was wearing a matching thong. Or maybe it was a tanga. At that point I do not think I could tell you the difference, but it made her look stunning, sexy, and beautiful. It was all I could do not to take her right there and she knew it.

"He's speechless," Katherine said.

"He's drooling," Jean said, coming up behind me and closing my mouth with her hand, the clomp of my teeth hitting each other audible in otherwise quiet store.

"He is wondering how he is going to get through dinner," I said. I really wanted to take both of them home now.

"Good, then my work here is done," Katherine said, closing the curtain.

"And what about you?" I asked Jean, trying to get my mind working again while Katherine got dressed.

"Oh, I am already wearing mine. So you will have to wait. Becky said it was ... enough to make her ruin her panties." She kissed me hard and I heard a giggle.

"I'm Becky," the sales associate said, shaking my hand.

"Jason. It is a pleasure to meet you Becky. And if you can put up with this pair, then you have done a yeoman's duty this afternoon."

"Oh, it was fun," she said with a full, sexy smile. "Will there be anything else?" she asked Jean.

"No, I think we have everything we need to keep him wrapped around our fingers for the rest of the evening," Jean said.

"If you need any more help, just call me," Becky said, moving over to the cash register.

"Please tell me you kept it under a million dollars," I said turning to look at Jean, having seen a small pile of silk and lace on the counter.

"I think so, but Katherine really needed some new things," Jean said with a bit of a smile.

I was proud of myself and only groaned a little bit when Becky told me the total. With a few more bags in hand, we grabbed a cab, the ladies having changed their shoes and we were sitting at the bar 10 minutes later waiting for our table. I needed a drink and ordered a scotch. I normally do not drink scotch before dinner, but I needed something to calm my overloaded nerves. The ladies were behaving themselves to all outward appearances, their conversation light and flirty, but after lunch and the show at the lingerie store, every touch was like a hot iron to my system, and they kept bumping into me in such a way that gave them an excuse to further touch me. I was a wreck. A horny wreck.

Tables at restaurants in DC are not generally arranged for intimacy. They are arranged for power meetings, for presentations and for sales pitches, so it was no surprise when we were shown to our booth that one of us would have to sit apart from the other two. Since I was the one being teased, I got to sit opposite the ladies, who slid into their side while I slid into mine.

"Hi, I am Deborah and I will be your server this evening. Can I start you off with something to drink?" Our table was off the main line of the restaurant so the ladies had undone another button on their blouses, allowing me to clearly see the black and pink bra that Katherine was wearing and the black bra that Jean had selected. I really could not tell more than it was black, but Deborah must have noticed it because she stumbled in her speech slightly.

"Hello Deborah. Don't let those two distract you. We would like a bottle of the Moet White Star please and three glasses."

"Of course. Can I see some IDs?" I had gotten use to this question. While I was clearly over the drinking age by several centuries, Jean looked barely 18, so we tripped the ID button everywhere we went. The ladies pulled out their IDs and I passed over mine and after Deborah had inspected Katherine's, which was not only out of state, but out of country, she smiled, licked her lips slightly and went off in search of our wine.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.