Superlove - the White Angel's Autobiography - Cover

Superlove - the White Angel's Autobiography

Copyright© 2009 by A P Gilmore

Epilogue

And finally, what about me? Well my life has changed so much since I discovered my powers. Life is about facing challenges, and I have faced more than a few, and had to have a few nights sleep now and then. But how do I really feel about my life? Many times I have wanted to give up, just burn my costume, to never don it again. However, I feel trapped in a life that was predestined to me. I blame Melissa and her ideas. If she had not understood my powers, or suggested I become a Superheroine, I would not be who I am today. We rarely fight about anything as we are the best of friends, but occasionally, I verbally attack her and blame her for her stupid idea. I have felt such pain and seen many horrors that no one could ever imagine, especially in my first year. I still get nightmares today, seeing the faces of those lost to us. I also have to wonder about our choices. A few times the newspapers have told the story about a man, who I saved and then killed his wife or whatever. What if I have changed the world as we know it, by saving all those thousands of people, that were meant to die, maybe god had a plan. What of God's plan for me? Maybe saving people was not the only reason for my gift. Maybe I was here to help make skyscrapers, as I can float the girders and building material up, rather than using an expensive crane.

Do I regret any of it? Sometimes, but I am reminded of one thing. Amy. We would have never met if my life were different. I would never be this happy as I am with Amy or our children. There are times I wish we could all be together all of the time, but we all have our jobs to do. My work maybe hard, but everyday I do achieve something good and selfishly I love it. The world still loves me and I get thank you cards and fan mail everyday. I have many staff that took 6 months to open all my mail and sort through it all, the united world governments paying for it as thanks and afterwards we turned it into a fan club. I even make the odd personal appearance for charity functions. I also visit schools to teach responsibility. Amy got me one of those voice boxes so I could talk without using my voice. I try to read as much mail but a world and a million letters I have my work cut out, but I give a few hours each day to try to read some of them, and Amy helps.

Now this story, it is mainly just that. Obviously, those of you will read a lot that you have read in the papers or seen on the television. It was Amy's idea to write this. People have really accepted me and it was right to explain my powers. Many people know what I can do and they have seen me in action, but this story gives a true insight on what I did to learn my skill. The car accident was true, but their were no witnesses and I am sure the driver did not see me as I ran in front of his car, that night. The bathroom incident, happened, but in a different way. The Terence Street Boys do not really exist and so did not attack Melissa. I was not in sight when my friend was attacked, although I did rescue her. I do hope the boys who attacked her, learned a lesson that night. The exact circumstances can never be known, so I can hide my secret.

One day when you are in a shop or walking down a street, you may bump into me, or even sell me something without realizing you have met me. Also, think about this, there are people out there who do a great job everyday. We all work together to make life worth living, the farmers to the shopkeepers. Doctors and drug research. Teachers and students. All who want to do great things, and help and improve our way off life. We all have something to offer. Without each other life, would cease to be. I may help thousands every year, but I am just like you, doing my part in life.

Thank you for reading. I hope it did not disappoint you too much, but now I must be going. Sally and Matthew are playing in the back garden. I wish they would stop jumping out of the tree house and use the ladders. Otherwise people are going to wonder why they never get hurt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.