Superlove - the White Angel's Autobiography - Cover

Superlove - the White Angel's Autobiography

Copyright© 2009 by A P Gilmore

Chapter 20

I phoned Melissa and told her that we were getting married. This promptly caused her to scream down the phone line, but would not tell David why. We also planned on how to tell our parents, because this was going to be a shock. I helped Amy move to my house. It took several trips but 30 minutes was better than paying some people a fortune to do it, only to lose your stuff. My skills were handy, but moving that couch and the bed was almost too much, arriving was the main problem. It was such a great feeling to be living together, knowing we were together and we would see each other everyday and share our bed together at night. Amy wanted to tell her parents when she went for her job interview. She asked her parents if she could come down for the weekend, telling them she was bringing a friend. My parents found out when they popped round the night before we would leave for Chicago, and found Amy sitting and watching TV. I was out saving 20 people who would die on a rollercoaster. You can imagine the shock as I arrived downstairs to find my parents talking to Amy. I am only very glad it was the last rescue for the night and I had just put my costume away.

"Hi mum, dad, what are you doing here?"

"We just thought it would be nice to visit you for once, we were also thinking of taking you to dinner. When we arrived we thought we had the wrong house."

"I was just telling your parents I was just staying while I changed jobs." She was trying to leave me to tell my parents. However, it was mum who realized part of the truth when she looked at my hand. Amy and I decided save time proposing, as I had already done it practically in the bookstore. We went to a fancy jeweler in Wales, England. I wanted to give her something special and so we both got some welsh gold rings. She wanted a diamond studded one, while I went for simple band. She joked that, it made me the butch one. I suppose I am really, even though I am quite feminine really and wear skirts and dresses a lot, I am very overprotective of Amy and in the past have had to step in as both myself and The White Angel. Amy moans about it, but I know she loves it really.

"Sophie, is that a wedding band. Is their something you are not telling us? Because if you have married and not told me, I will be very unhappy."

"Well it was all a bit sudden, and I am not married, but we plan to soon."

"Well when are we going to meet the lucky man, Lucky." asked dad. Amy sniggered and I gave her the eye, which she gave back just as good. I stuck my tongue out at her, very childish I know, but that is how Amy and I are together. We are so silly around each other and we have so much fun together.

"You already have. Mum, dad, I would like you to meet the love of my life and my future wife. Amy Carter." Amy got up and stood next to me, while mum and dad sat down.

"When did you become gay?" asked mum.

"I am not really, it just happens that Amy is the one."

"The same goes for me Mrs. Reynolds, I have never been interested in women before, until I met Sophie. I love her very much and happy to spend the rest of our lives together."

"How long has this been going on?" Asked dad.

"A week." Giving my parents more shock news.

"It's a bit sudden isn't it?"

"Yes, but I bet my life that this is positively what we both want, and that we are going to be together forever. We have a connection I don't even share with Melissa." Now this was what calmed them. What I had just said, especially about Melissa just really let them know that this was going to happen and I was happier than I had ever been. We spent the night talking about how we met and how Amy wrote for a newspaper, writing that nice story about The White Angel. Mum loved that story as much as I did. Although I have not mentioned much about my parents reactions to my secret heroics, they are proud of us both. Since day one, they backed The White Angel, even writing letters to the media to change their stance soon, because they were ignorant idiots if they could not see the good I was doing. We ordered Chinese and discussed our wedding plans and by the end of the night, both my parents were really excited and liked Amy very much. Mum was so excited and wanted Amy's mother's number to discuss the arrangements. We told them we still had to tell Amy's parents and we would let them know about her help.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.