Superlove - the White Angel's Autobiography - Cover

Superlove - the White Angel's Autobiography

Copyright© 2009 by A P Gilmore

Chapter 15

I returned home and changed into something simple, something that was me, Sophie. When I was ready, I tried to picture the bookstore again, looking for an arrival point. I found my spot in an alley, a few shops from the bookstore, and Teleported there. I checked my watch; it showed it was 2.28, so I decided to wait a few minutes, trying to figure out what to say to her? When I did go into the bookstore, it was exactly 2.30, I discovered Amy reading a book in the coffee shop area at the back of the shop. The book she was reading, I myself had just recently finished, so I thought it would be a good conversation starter, a common interest. As I stood watching, a little nervous about what to say to her, I noticed she seemed distracted, having been on the same page for the last few minutes. She did not even notice me stood only a few feet away, watching her.

"Hi." I said. Amy looked up, our eyes meeting. Then I saw it, something in her eye. She seemed to notice something, sense a connection maybe, but then it was gone, and now she seemed confused.

"Hi, do I know you?" she asked.

"I wish it were true, but sadly we have only just met, but I hope to see if I can, know you I mean?" I asked mushily, losing myself in her eyes.

"Was that a come on?"

"I don't think so; I have never come on to any person in my life. But if I was, are you interested?" I asked pleadingly. My god when had I become so desperate, and where was this line of questioning leading too?

"I don't know yet. Why don't you take a seat, while I think it over?" She seemed to be flirting with me, I hoped. I have no experience with any of this. Therefore, I took a seat. "You seem quite forward?" she asked.

"Not usually, but I saw you and thought I had to meet you. Let me introduce myself, my name is Sophie Reynolds." I said as I held out my hand.

"Amy Carter, nice to meet you Sophie." shaking my hand in return. It was so soft, but eventually I had to return her hand back. "So Sophie, if this is all new to you, why me, what exactly interests you about me?"

"Today I had a vision. It was a vision of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She was perfection itself, as if god had molded her with his own two hands. My Instinct told me to come here, to this store. Then I saw you, and my vision had become reality." She was definitely interested as she swooned a little. I do not know out of which book I read that, but thank god I remembered it, because it was the most truthful set of words I had ever said to anybody, except Melissa.

"I think you had me at hi, and I'm not even gay."

"Neither am I."

"So this is the first time you have ever tried chatting up a woman?"

"First time I have tried chatting up anybody. Let me be honest with you about something. I have been single since I was 16, only dating a few boys when I was younger, and none of them got passed kissing."

"So are you telling me that you are still in the box, never been touched?"

"You mean if I am a 23 year old virgin, then yes."

"You're blunt as well." She said smiling. The more I talked, the more she seemed to relax.

"Well I want there to be no secrets between us, I want to be honest and tell you everything about me."

"Everything, do you trust me that much?"

"Yes, I really do Amy."

"But if neither of us is gay, then how is this ever going to work?"

"I am not sure I am able to answer that, but I have a theory of where we can start."

"Do tell me your theory."

"Well first of all, I take your hand." I took her hand. "Then I look into your eyes and tell you, that in my life I have met a million people. However, not one of them has captured my attention or was worthy of giving them the key to my heart, until I met you. You are the most beautiful person I have ever met and without realizing it, I have slipped you the key. So therefore, you have a choice to make. Either you can return the key to me, or you can hold on to it. If you are willing to keep it safe for me, for a very long time, then we should seal the deal with a kiss." She had gentle tears in her eyes, and looking into them, I watched her fall in love with me. She could see the truth of my words, as she looked deep into my eyes. She leaned forward, tilted her head, looking at my lips. I looked at her lips and moved my own to join hers. When we finally kissed for the first time, it was everything I ever wanted to feel in a kiss. It was electric, the softness of her lips, as they moved against mine, was all the proof I needed that she was the one. It was magical, even more so when her lips parted and her tongue licked my lips to taste my sweetness. I parted my own lips and our tongues met together, in a very slow, gentle caress. After what seemed to be an everlasting moment, our lips separated. My eyes opened, as I moved slowly back, and we both returned to look happily into each other's eyes, to see into the centre of each other's soul.

"Did the earth move for you too?" she asked, still holding my hand, stroking it lightly with her thumb.

"Moved, you just rocked my world." I said, again giving her my goofy smile.

"That was too corny."

"Ok, I will tone it down a little."

"Don't, I like corny, and I especially like you Sophie, very much."

"So does that mean you're gay now?"

"Only if it means I can spend the rest of my life looking into your beautiful blue eyes."

"You know if we ever parted, the whole planet would explode, time would unravel and the universe would cease to exist. So I think I will have to keep you with me for eternity."

"I so want that too. So does this mean we get to date?"

"Dating sounds good, but I think we should skip it."

"Skip dating, but that is an important part to the beginning of any relationship." She said stunned by my statement.

"Dating is chapter 1, but I think we can skip a few and go straight to chapter 5."

"Chapter 5, how many chapters are there in this book of yours?"

"10."

"So tell me Sophie, what have we skipped and what pray tell is chapter 5?"

"Are you sure you want to know?"

"Definitely, I am very intrigued to hear your thoughts; so far you have been right."

"And I thought only my best friend was right, or so she keeps telling me she is."

"Well for once she is wrong. I would like to hear what chapters 2, 3, 4 and 5 are." Counting them off on her fingers as she spoke. "Then afterwards you could explain to me about the last 5 chapters of the book."

"This is a special book. On the front it has, written in gold, our names joined in unity. I open the book and we begin at Chapter 1, Dating. Although for some reason, the page is blank except for the title, chapter number and a small message. It says skip this chapter and go to chapter 2."

"It seems a shame to skip an important chapter, so chapter 2 must be an important stage."

"It is and is titled First Kiss, and says already done, continue to chapter 3."

"And what a first kiss, I have never felt anything so magical in my life. I felt joined to you in a way I have never felt with anyone else."

"Which leads me nicely to why we skip Chapters 3 & 4? Chapter 3 is titled Fall in Love, and tells us we already have, move to chapter 4. This chapter is titled Soulmates. It states that this chapter depends on the two people involved, because it is very rare for two people to find their one true soulmate. Nevertheless, if you can both look into each other's eyes and see into the very depth of the other person's soul, then you are indeed meant to be together for the rest of their lives and beyond. Do you agree?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.