Superlove - the White Angel's Autobiography - Cover

Superlove - the White Angel's Autobiography

Copyright© 2009 by A P Gilmore

Chapter 11

Now my first sighting did not happen until August 20th 2010. However, I officially started on June 30th. I had to learn certain things before I could let people see me. Firstly, the costume, it was not hard to get dressed, but it still took nearly 5 minutes, and that is all the time I had before I had to leave. One thing that Melissa advised is that I try to get my instinct to give me at least 5 minutes of warning before a rescue mission. Therefore, while I got dressed, I had to close my eyes and try to create a plan of action. The first thing I did, was to see what type of rescue it was and who needed saving. Then I had to find a safe place to arrive, without being within anybody's eye contact. Therefore, when I arrived, I knew where to step out from, where the danger was centered and whom I was to save. The actual mission was done on as much instinct as possible, but I also had to try to figure it out as I went along. One question you may ask yourself is why I had only given myself 5 minutes to figure it all out, why not 20 minutes, work through some of the plans beforehand.

One power that comes as part of Precognition, is the what if's, I realized that if I could alter the future, I could see the alternatives of what my help would do. However, predicting changes or seeing the outcome, cheating, has only ever been used a few times so far. I was scared that if I saw alternatives, what happens if the outcome still meant death. It has not happened yet, but it still scares me to second-guess myself. Therefore, I just use my skill and let instinct guide me. Moreover, 20 minutes planning was very straining on me. Seeing an image was easy to control, I had even made it 3D of sorts in my head, and could change angles and points of view to see all that was to be seen of the rescue area. To fully hold that image for 5 minutes was bad enough, but 20 almost knocked me out. I may not get pain anymore, but too much time examining the image tired me out fast. The other problem was the further in time I looked; the harder the image can be clearly seen, the more concentration and strain I had to put in. So 5 minutes was all the time I got before the event. When I arrived, the first thing I would do was save those in danger, then if I needed to, I would make sure the area was safe.

I was getting and checking warnings almost all the time, but until I was ready, I had to try to ignore them. Then one day, it was too much to ignore. When I saw what happened I quickly returned to my room and got dressed, Melissa followed close behind. I got my clothes quickly together, and closed my eyes as I viewed the image again. What I saw scared me a lot, not just the disaster in progress, but if I could actually stop it from happening. I found my point of entry, not much thought needed on this one; I had one job to do, and nobody to see me.

"What's going to happen, I thought you were going to wait, until the office was built."

"I can't wait; a jumbo jet is about to crash land and explodes, killing every passenger and crew member onboard."

"Oh my god, do you think you can stop a jumbo jet, it is so big."

"My instinct is hopefully showing me because I can, so wish me luck."

"Good luck and come home soon." I put my headgear on in case, and then found my point and I arrived. I looked up in the distance and watched the plane speed closer towards me. It would be another minute before it needed to be stopped. I had two options, let instinct stop it or use STOP myself. It would have been a good test of my control if I consciously stopped it, but I chose to let instinct take over. If I just stayed where I was, where the plane was about to land, instinct would protect me. Therefore, I stood and watched the plane get closer and closer. To say I was scared was an understatement. I was absolutely terrified, but I also had faith in my power to protect me and save all the people onboard the plane. I did not close my eyes until the last second, and when I did, nothing. I opened my eyes again to see the plane tower over me, well the nose anyway. I slowly stepped backwards; the plane had not landed yet, so my instinct was still holding the plane. I moved further back until I was at a safe distance, keeping my eyes open and on the plane. Then I blinked and let the plane drop to the ground. Then I closed my eyes and returned home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.