Superlove - the White Angel's Autobiography - Cover

Superlove - the White Angel's Autobiography

Copyright© 2009 by A P Gilmore

Chapter 2

I was walking down the corridor towards the principal's office. My mind thinking and wondering, what had happened? Including weirdly enough, almost being hit by that car, the two seemed connected somehow. I had managed to find my way to the principal's office, even though my mind was on other things. Just as I reached the principal's door, I finally realized. I had stopped the car. I just stood for minutes, my hand held up ready to knock. I was in shock again concerning the realization I had just made. I had stopped a car, a rock and shards of sharp glass, somehow. The door suddenly opened and I was pulled from my reverie.

I explained to the principal why I was at his door and about everything that had happened to the window in the bathroom, and even took him to the room in question, to show him the evidence. I gave him the names of the other two witnesses, who I spotted through the window, and assumed as he did, were the guilty party. He was happy to finally have someone come forward about the Terence Street Boys, knowing any other student would be too scared to come forward, assuring me that he would try and keep my name out of it. Once I had finished describing what had happened, I told the principal that I was still a little in shock by the incident, and requested that he allow me to go home. He agreed and phoned my mum, explaining briefly to her what had happened to me. He informed me after finishing the call she would arrive shortly.

I told the principal I needed to speak to my friend and would be back soon. So I went in search of Melissa. I had no clue about what to tell her, but also in all the years we have been friends, I have never once lied to her either. This was the reason I would eventually tell her the truth about me, which I am very glad off, because she helped and supported me, in ways even I did not consider. However, at that time, I could not tell her about something, which I did not even understand. It did not take me long to find her. She was standing near my locker, obviously waiting for me.

"Melissa." I said, and she turned and gave me a relieved smile.

"Sophie, are you ok, I heard from some girls, something about you getting hit by a rock in the girls bathroom?" she asked, seeming very concerned for me.

"I'm absolutely fine. Honest." I tried to reassure. "Though mum is going to pick me up soon and take me home."

"Do you want me to come over after school?"

"Melissa, something really, very important has come up. I need some time to myself for a little while. I am even going to ask mum to let me have time off school, for a week at least."

"What's the matter?"

"You know I tell you everything and we have never kept secrets from each other. But I need time to figure something out, something I cannot tell you about at the moment."

"Sophie you're worrying me, are you in trouble or something?"

"Nothing to worry about really, just personal to me."

"You're not pregnant are you?" she asked seriously. I laughed, but Melissa was too worried about me to find the situation funny.

"No I am not, you need to have sex to get pregnant, and last time I checked, I am still a virgin. Believe me Melissa; this is very important to me. I just need a little time to sort things out in my head about something. I promise when the time is right I will tell you. This is something that I doubt I will tell anybody but you, not even my parents."

"Is it that important to you?"

"Yes it is. I just ask that you give me some space, just for a short while. I am not trying to push you away; I just need to be alone for a bit."

"Anything you need Sophie. Call me whenever you are ready ok. And whatever it is, tell me only when you are ready." I hugged and thanked Melissa, before getting back to the Principal's office. Mum was their waiting, and asked me what had happened. I told her I would explain, but I wanted to go home first. She did not question my need to leave, as I had never missed a day off school. Mum thanked the principal and took me home.

When we arrived home, we went into the lounge. We both took a seat, me dropping my bag on the floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.