Superlove - the White Angel's Autobiography - Cover

Superlove - the White Angel's Autobiography

Copyright© 2009 by A P Gilmore

Chapter 1

I was born chubby, my mom told me. And that is my birth, or as much as I am willing to tell you. My parents are Harry and Connie Reynolds. I was very unexpected, but in a way planned. When my brother was two, my parents decided to try for another baby, a little brother or sister for Damien. But after a year of trying, they were still unsuccessful. Years later dad joked, it was the best year of his life, sex everyday. I have never seen him run so fast after he saw the look on mum's face. Therefore, they visited the doctor, and after several tests, it was discovered that mum simply had problems inside her womb, and it was very unlikely that she would ever get pregnant again. However, six more years later, Damien finally got a little sister, me. Dad said they were going to call me Lucky, but mum was the one to name me, thank god, and decided on Sophie.

So let me tell you a little about my parents. Just to remind you readers, most of the names in this story are made up. I cannot tell you who everyone really is. You would easily find me, and my secret will no longer be a secret. So let me tell you about my parents and what they meant to me, and to you. We start with my mum. Simply, she is great.

What do you expect me to say, she was rotten and horrible to me. Actually, it was the other way round, especially through my teenage years. I am amazed she did not lock me in my room and throw away the key. However, she stood by me, as any mother should. Mum even warned be about boys and what was the only thing they wanted, maybe not all boys, but most. I dated a few boys when I was around 14, and I was very careful. I wanted to wait until I was older, before I had sex with anyone, especially as I was into poetry and romance and wanted to find love first. I was rebellious, but not stupid enough to have sex with the first boy I met, although I was stupid enough to smoke and drink.

But I digress, this is about my dear, sweet mum, and how she was always there for me. She helped me, when one date ended with his arrest for shoplifting. Moreover, I was also arrested, as his accomplice. Luckily, the police realized I had done nothing wrong, thanks to CCTV. Therefore, mum came and took her very scared and upset daughter, me, home. As my teenage years began to creep into adulthood, I became easier to handle, studying harder and playing less. I still had fun, but toned it down a lot. Mum was a homemaker but did a lot of voluntary work. She is such a great person, and I always wanted to emulate that into my own life. Mum was always selflessly helping others, and on many occasions, I freely gave my time to help mum and those who were less fortunate than I was. Mum always wanted to be a teacher, and when I reached the golden age of 16, she decided it was time to try to do something with her life. Therefore, she returned to college, and eventually earned the qualifications needed to become a teacher.

Next is my dad. Oh my god, he is so funny. Mum loves him very much, so she keeps saying, but most of the time she is the butt of his jokes. Dad is always winding mum up and sometimes the spring snaps and she really lays into him. Not with violence, but her shouts can really raise the roof. Dad owns his own supply company. He is very popular at work, even though he is the boss. Most people who work for dad stay, it is a happy place and I have had many bring your daughter to work days with him. I even learned a bit of the business, dad grooming me for his position. My brother, Damien, was his original choice, but Damien had already made other plans. Dad said I could take over one day. Sorry dad, but I want more out of life, but thanks for the offer. He treated me as if I was a boy sometimes, even brought me a baseball bat, mitt and ball for my 13th birthday, to bat a few with him. Mum thought it was a bit weird for a girl to play baseball, but he reassured mum that it could have been a football and shoulder pads. I enjoyed playing catch with dad and pitching for each other.

Every Sunday dad and I would go to the park and play. It was our own bonding time. Mum and I had our time on Saturday's, when we went to the mall. We did not buy stuff usually; we just window-shopped and chatted about girl stuff. Dad and I never talked about personal stuff, but he always had good advice for me. One final thing to add, something mum has hated all my life. The story about me being named Lucky by dad did not simply go away after mum named me. Except when I was in trouble, dad always called me Lucky. When people hear that in the street, they tend to look around for a dog. I liked it though; it was his special pet name for me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.