Pyx 2: Training Days - Cover

Pyx 2: Training Days

Copyright© 2009 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 11 Turning Point

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 Turning Point - Pyx has chosen Alex as her master, but she has much to learn. But she's not the only one who needs training.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Nudism  

When I woke up, the next morning, Pyx was gone; presumably fixing breakfast. Vonda was crouched on the bed, beside me.

"Good morning, Vonda," I said.

"Master, we need to talk."

"Sure. What about?"

Tears formed in her eyes. "I can't do this."

"Do what?"

"Be your slave, like Pyx. Completely devoted to you. Quoting love poems from the Bible."

"I'm not asking you to be. I'm trying to get you to get off on being submissive."

"I'm trying!" said Vonda, with tears trickling down her face. "But it's not working."

I started unclipping her straps. "Here, have a free stretch."

"Thank you, Master!" she exclaimed.

"Lay next to me, and we'll talk."

"Okay," She snuggled up to me, so her large breasts were pressed against my side. Her right hand started stroking my sparse chest hair.

"This reminds me of when we first met," I said. "You were trying to quit smoking, but couldn't quite do it."

"Give me some credit," said Vonda. "I was down to two cigarettes a day."

"But you couldn't quite kick them, no matter how hard you tried."

"That was until you helped me kick them for good, Master."

"Through hypnosis," I said.

"Do you think you could do the same with me now?"

"If you really want me to."

"I do," said Vonda, earnestly. "It's either that or I leave you. And I don't want that."

I nodded. "I understand. Abraxas."

Instantly, she went under. I laid her back on the bed, in a trance. I used a couple of deepening techniques, making sure she was under as deep as possible."

"Breakfast is ready, Master," called Pyx, from the dining room.

I quickly got off the bed, leaving Vonda entranced.

I spoke in a hushed voice. "Pyx, dear. Give us five minutes, and we'll be out."

She nodded. "Of course, Master."

Back in the bedroom, I started instructing my troubled slave. "Vonda, you know, as a slave, that your main job is to make your master happy."

"That's right," she said, in a slow dreamy voice.

"So, when your master is happy, you are happy."

"Yes. I'm happy."

"Repeat after me: When Master Alex is happy, I'm happy"

"When Master Alex is happy, I'm happy"

"Very good, Vonda."

"If your master want you to do something, you don't want to do, you remember that slogan."

"When Master Alex is happy, I'm happy," she said.

"Very good, Vonda.

"You will remember how your master rewards good, obedient slaves."

"He makes his slaves come."

"That's right, Vonda."

"Whenever your master give you an undesirable task, I want you to remember how great the sex will be, and how hard you'll come, when he rewards you."

The red-head started panting, obviously aroused.

"Now, when I count to three, you'll wake, and not remember what I said.

"One, two, three."

Vonda opened her eyes. "When do we start?"

"Already finished."

"Really?"

"Uh huh. How do you feel?"

The red-head thought for a moment. "Normal. No different."

"How do you feel about putting the straps back on?"

Her eyes widened. "It's not so bad. In fact it's kind of a turn on." She flung her arms around my neck. "Thank you, Master!"

"You're welcome, Vonda."

"Now, Pyx has breakfast waiting for us. Let's not keep her waiting."

Vonda got down on off the bed and on to all fours. "Strap me in," she said hoarsely.

As I clicked in each strap, Vonda's body shook, almost as if she were having an orgasm.

When I snapped in the last leather strap, I stepped back. "All done," I announced.

Vonda let out a gasp. It turned out, behind her long red hair, she had been biting her lip. "God, that's hot!"

"Not like before?" I asked.

"No! I don't know what you did to me, but I like it. When you strapped me down, it was like you were tying me down to fuck me."

"Maybe, after breakfast," I said.

"Oh God!" cried Vonda, as she came. Fluid streamed out of her exposed pussy.

As I sat down at the table, I moved Vonda's dish, so it was to my left, a little behind. I told her to eat facing away from the table, that way I could rest my hand on her ass while I ate. Occasionally, I'd run a finger down her slit. This caused her to gasp and buck her hips.

After our breakfast, a Denver omelet, bagels, and orange juice, I pulled away from the table, and looked down at Vonda. "Would you like me to fuck you now?"

Vonda nodded, with an almost pained look on her face. "Please, Master! I don't think I've ever been so horny. I need you in me sooo bad."

Right there, I mounted my slave, driving my cock deep inside her exposed twat.

She cried out, "Oh yes, Master! Fuck your slave. Make me come. I'll do anything for you, but just make me come!"

She let out a bestial moan, as her whole body shook, and I came. For several minutes she didn't stop shaking. I'd never seen anyone come that long and hard.

When she finally stopped, she was exhausted. Her body was soaked in sweat, her hair hung limp. She lay panting, and lay like a rag doll.

But she was happy. "Wow! I don't know what you did to me, but thank you!"

I knelt before her, so she could kiss my cock. "So, you like being my bitch? For me to use however I want?"

Vonda started kneading her breasts. "Oh god! Yes! Just having you call me your bitch is a turn on."

Pyx was watching all this happen, with mounting alarm. She motioned for me to follow her into the bedroom.

"Vonda, wait here. Pyx wants to talk to me in private."

"Yes, Master."

As I closed the door, Pyx looked panicked."

"What's wrong with Vonda? She's not acting like herself?"

I grabbed her shoulders. "Pyx, relax. Nothing is wrong with her."

"But ... but she hated those straps, now she loves them."

"Remember when we first met, and you were scared of me?"

Pyx nodded warily. Not quite sure where this was going.

"I hypnotized you, and helped you get over that fear."

"Is that what you did?" she asked.

"Yes. I did the same thing to Vonda, to help her become more submissive."

She thought it over. "Could you do the same thing to me?"

"Pyx, you don't need it. It'd be like taking out a healthy appendix."

She nodded. "I understand."

I'm not sure she did.

We exited the bedroom. Vonda was waiting, on all fours, patiently by the door.

"Vonda, will you come with me into the bedroom? You too, Pyx."

My newly compliant slave happily scampered into the bedroom.

The straps made it difficult for Vonda to climb on the bed, unassisted. With a little boosting, we got her on it.

Vonda was clearly aroused. Her labia were a dark red, and her clit jutted out between them. "Will you fuck me? Please fuck me. Will you fuck me? Please fuck me," she chanted under her breath.

"Shh," I said to her softly. "I think you'll like this."

I unfastened the straps from her collar, but left them attached to each limb. "Lay flat on your stomach, spread eagle."

"Yes, Master," she exclaimed.

I took each strap and connected it to one of the brass fittings on the bed. The leg straps were a little long, so I ran it around one brass rail, and connected it to another. The end result was the straps were used like ropes to tie my slave down.

The straps were not that tight. And Vonda managed to get her knees up a bit, so she was half-kneeling.

I got behind Vonda, on my knees. My cock was already rock hard. I had to hunch over some, but I managed to drive my dick into her dripping twat.

Vonda cried out. "Oh yes, Master! Thank you so much!"

I pulled out. "Slave, if you want me to fuck you, I want you to keep quiet. If you do, I'll reward you. If you keep making noise, I'll have to gag you, and no reward."

My frustrated slave nodded. "I'll do my best, Master."

I reentered her, slamming my dick into her as hard as I could.

Vonda buried her face in the bedspread, muffling her cries and moans.

She wasn't perfectly silent, but the fact she was making an effort was good enough for me.

After my initial assault on her pussy, I slowed down, to extend the experience. I counted to ten between each thrust and withdrawal. This always drove Vonda crazy, and she knew I knew it.

After about five minutes, Vonda came. Her whole body vibrated, and her pussy clamped down on my cock.

I lost my self-control and shot my load into her.

"You can speak now," I said.

"God, that was hot!" she exclaimed.

I knelt in front of Vonda's face. She raised her head and kissed my cock.

"You did a good job keeping quiet, Slave. Not perfect. But good enough to earn you a reward."

I walked over to Pyx, who had been masturbating in the love seat. Her eyes lit up when she saw my cock, glistening with both Vonda's and my juices. "Let me clean this up for you, Master." She sucked on my limp cock, gobbling up all the cum she could find.

This was unexpected, but it wasn't unwelcome. I was tired, though, and my erection was not coming back, for a while.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.