Pyx 2: Training Days - Cover

Pyx 2: Training Days

Copyright© 2009 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 7 Boot Camp

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 Boot Camp - Pyx has chosen Alex as her master, but she has much to learn. But she's not the only one who needs training.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Nudism  

It was about a half hour before the two filed out and knelt at my feet.

After pausing to raise their anticipation, I spoke. "There were two characteristics that make for a good slave: Subservience and masochism. Both of you are masters of one, and lacking in the other.

"Pyx, your humility and obedience are the stuff of legend. I couldn't ask for a more submissive slave."

Pyx bowed. "Thank you, Master."

"But when it comes to getting pleasure from pain, you have only had a taste. We need to work on that."

My young slave flushed. "Yes, Master."

I turned to my older slave. "As for you, Vonda, your problem is just the opposite. You are a wonderful sex toy. You love to be beaten and flogged. You are a trisexual. You'll try anything sexual. I have no complaints in that department."

"Thank you, Master," said Vonda.

"But there is a willful streak to you. You try hard, but sometimes you rebel. Your little revolt three days ago was a classic example."

"You're right. I'm sorry, Master."

"It's partially my fault. I should have seen the signs, and nipped this in the bud."

"But now, you have to relearn your place."

Vonda looked confused.

"Until Pyx ends her training, you're going to be in training too. You are going to learn to act like a slave.

"These next few months are going to be like a slave boot camp for you, Vonda. Either you will come out of this a new woman, or you'll quit."

"Oh, don't quit!" cried Pyx. "I need your help. You're like a big sister to me."

Vonda hugged her half-heartedly. She was too nervous to give Pyx much comfort.

"From now until training ends, you will be naked and crawling on all fours."

Vonda's mouth flopped open. "You're kidding!" she exclaimed.

"No. You act like a bitch, I treat you like a bitch.

"And this is your only warning. Talk to me disrespectfully, by not calling me 'Master, ' or act contrary to my orders, and you will be punished.

"Now, most punishments just turn you on, so I'm going to use the only one that works. The chastity belt.

"First violation gets you an hour in the belt. Second, two hours, and so on."

Vonda tried to say something, but could not think of anything to say that would not get her into trouble. She finally bowed her head. "Yes, Master."

"There, that wasn't so hard, was it?

"Pyx, I have a job for you."

"Anything, Master."

"Any time I'm not here, you are in charge of Vonda. If she misbehaves, you make sure her belt goes on for the appropriate length of time."

"Oh! I couldn't do that!" exclaimed Pyx.

"You mean to say that you won't obey me?" I asked.

"No, Master. It's just that ... Vonda is my friend. I don't want to hurt her." A big tear rolled down her cheek.

"So you choose your friend, over me?"

That stopped her. "No. You're right. I'll do as you say, Master."

"I know you will.

"And Vonda?"

"Yes, Master?"

"You will be in charge of Pyx. She's going to be wearing some uncomfortable toys in the next few months. You are to make sure she doesn't remove them, or even touch them."

"Yes, Master.

"But, Master?"

"Yes, Slave?"

"What if I need something up high, and I can't reach it?"

"Call Pyx. If she's not available, you may stand up to get it, but you must immediately take it down to the floor.

"Any other questions?"

There were none.

"Then, let's go to bed."

Pyx and I walked to the bedroom. Vonda crawled beside us. Her large breasts swaying in front of her with each move.

We climbed into bed.

I pointed to Vonda. "You. Off the bed."

Baffled, she complied.

"Pyx, go get the spare blankets out of the linen closet."

She did so, heading to the guest room.

"Vonda, you are my bitch, now. My dog. Say it."

Anger flashed across her face, but she controlled it. "I am you bitch. Your dog."

"Your dog, what?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.