Pyx 2: Training Days - Cover

Pyx 2: Training Days

Copyright© 2009 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 6 Ramifications

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 Ramifications - Pyx has chosen Alex as her master, but she has much to learn. But she's not the only one who needs training.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Nudism  

I took my usual place at the table, as Pyx lit a set of candles.

"I saw Vonda run to the guestroom," said Pyx. "She looked upset. Is she okay?"

"It may be awhile until she joins us. You might want to make her a plate, and save it for later."

Pyx nodded. "What happened?"

I recounted the incidents that occurred after she left.

As I was doing so, Pyx brought out the food: her wonderful meatloaf, baked macaroni and cheese, made from scratch wheat dinner rolls, steamed fresh spinach, and a tossed salad. She kept the door propped open, so she could hear my account.

While I served myself, Pyx prayed silently and crossed herself. After that, she started filling her plate.

My young slave spoke tentatively. "Master, can I give you my opinion?"

This surprised me. Pyx rarely spoke her mind, even when asked. I nodded. "You may."

"I think you are being too hard on Vonda."

"I can see how you'd think that. I am hard on Vonda for a good reason."

Pyx looked down at her lap. "I see." She continued eating in silence.

I let out a sigh. "If you want to know my reasons, just ask. The worst that could happen would be me saying. 'None of your business.' No punishment."

She nodded. In a small voice, Pyx asked "Why are you being so mean to Vonda, Master?"

I was taken aback. "I don't think of it as mean. I'd say I was being strict."

"I'm sorry!"

"But mean works too."

I paused for a minute, deciding what tact to take. "When Vonda and I first met you, Pyx, I told her that I thought you were a natural submissive and masochist. And I was right.

"Do you know what 'submissive' means?"

Pyx nodded. "One who submits to another."

"That's right. You love to do what I tell you. Even if it humiliates you."

"You're my master."

"That's right. But only a submissive would let someone be their master.

"Do you know what 'masochist' means?"

She shook her head.

"It's someone who likes pain. Being physically hurt and tortured turns them on."

Pyx turned a deep red. "Oh dear," she whispered.

"You know. Like when you bound your breasts, or when I strung you up and whipped you, or when you tried on Vonda's nipple clamps, yesterday."

If possible, she turned even redder, all the way to her breasts. "You saw that?" she asked.

"Sure did." I made a mental note to work with Pyx on her self-acceptance.

"Vonda is a natural masochist, too. She likes to be tied up and whipped before I fuck her. Much harder stuff than you've ever tried.

"But what she isn't, is a natural submissive. Lord knows she tries, but sometimes, she gets willful and backtalks me or defies me. Not just three days ago, but other times. You've seen it, right?"

"Maybe. Some."

"Before you came, I saw it as playful banter. Now, I see that it was her rebelling."

Pyx tried to say something, but no words came out.

"You have shown me what at true submissive is."

"Please don't say such things," cried Pyx. "I am nothing but your humble slave. I am not an example for anyone."

"See? Such humility! Incredible!

"As I explained earlier, these training days were set up because you were so young. You needed time to fully learn what it meant to be a slave.

"But you really didn't need them. Did you? Every task; every sex act; every humiliation; you have done willingly, and in most cases, joyfully, without question."

Pyx paused for a moment, then answered. "I am so happy, Master. I love being your slave. Everything you've told me to do, I've done happily. Every day with you is an adventure of discovery; sometimes mental discovery, sometimes sexual discovery. I have learned more about life in the past few months than I've learned in my whole life."

I shook my head in amazement. "Vonda's the one who needs training, not you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.