Yuki-ona and the Gaijin - Cover

Yuki-ona and the Gaijin

Copyright© 2009 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Yuki-Ona comes in on the winter snow and chooses the Reverend Billingsley as her prospective victim. The ladies of his church rush to his rescue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

Hanna arrived out of breath. She had run nearly all the way. "What is it Kiru? What's happened?"

"Yuki-Ona. She came to Reverend Billingsley last night."

"In his sleep?"

"No. She was gliding over the snow outside his house. She came near enough that he clearly saw her monge bobo. I don't think that she will come tonight but it's just a matter of time. If he is to survive he must be protected."

"What do you have in mind?"

"First, can you call up the power of Kabbalah? I remember that Sol was adept in it's use and I always just assumed that you would be as well."

"Yes, I can invoke the powers of the Holy Kabbalah but Yuki-Ona is very powerful and I may not be a match for her."

"The Kabbalah has the power of God. Am I not right?"

"Yes, you are. But there are men who spend their lives with the Kabbalah and cannot evoke all it's power. I have not spent nearly so much time. This will be my first time since Sol's death. We need something else in case this doesn't block her efforts to fuck Matt to death."

"I have been thinking on just that thing. She has never been able to get control of men who have been sexually satisfied. It has always happened with those who were single or whose wife was withholding her manko from him. Now if we can get the Reverend sexually satisfied and keep him that way we can keep him from her until Yuki-Ona moves to someone more susceptible to her."

"Kiku how the hell are we going to manage that. First off he is a minister. They just don't go around fucking two or three different women a night. At least most of them don't. That will be one hell of a tough sell. How are you going to go about it?"

"I'm not. You are. Before you start hear me out. Look, you are both connected to a church. I know that Sol was the Rabbi. But I also know that you were an active partner with him in the conduct of the affairs of the synagog. Additionally, you both came from the United States. You are now Japanese but not to him. I am just a member of his flock and a Japanese woman at that. You will do much better than I."

"I'll tell you true Kiku. I havn't been laid since Sol died and I could do with a good piston undo but I don't think I'm going to be his first choice."

"I didn't mean for you to offer to give him sexual satisfaction. Although I don't know why he wouldn't jump at the opportunity. What I have in mind is to organize the women of the church and any others who would volunteer to alternate sleeping with Reverend Billingsley every night until the threat is over. There have already been many who have expressed an interest in finding out first hand about the size of the Reverend's chinpo so I don't think we will suffer from a shortage of willing participants. And if we do then you and I will just have to do the job," Kiku said laughing, only half in jest.

"The women of the church like this new gaijin and would do most anything to keep him as our minister. They know the danger that Yuki-Ona presents so would be willing to help."

"Thanks for the compliment Kiku but how do we get it going."

"Leave the women up to me. You just convince the Reverend that the danger is real and that unless we prevent Yuki-Ona he will die or at the least have to be recalled in disgrace. That should get his attention. I had already given this some thought because it is not natural for a man of his years to live without sex. I had thought to start with a woman with large opai like yours. I understand American men like big opai."

"Well Sol certainly did. I sometimes thought that he only married me to suck my tits. He was forever bothering me with his pinching and squeezing. I couldn't get a good pot of motzoh ball soup and gefilte fish off the stove that he didn't come in and play with my tits. Many a night I got a piston undo right on the kitchen floor. Oh, what I wouldn't give for one more of those nights. Just to have him aggravate me playing with my tits. Enough. O.K. I'll go and talk to Matt while you line up the prospective bride for a night candidates. Wish me luck. I think I'm going to need it."


If there was anyone who could make this work it was Kiku Fukushima. But damn this was the big time. Not only did they have to contend with Yuki-Ona's powers but she had to convince an ordained American minister that such things were real and on top of that make him accept the idea of and to participate in repeated sexual congress as the only way to save his soul if not his life. What the hell. A piece of cake.

Her long empty pussy began to itch just from thinking about the amount of fucking that was going to be taking place in that house the church provided to Matt Billingsley.

Hanna found Matt in the children's cancer ward of the local hospital. She was drawn down the hall by the sounds of the children's laughter. When she turned the corner there was Matt doing magic tricks for them. As she entered the room he was catching a rain of coins in one hand that appeared to be falling from the nose of a young chemo patient. The hairless boy was all smiles as Matt let the coins drop into the boy's lap. The other children shrieked their pleasure at witnessing the falling coins.

"Ah, you just caught my finale. I have emptied my bag," he said turning to the children.

She watched as he touched and spoke gently to each child before leaving. "I'll be back next week," he said to cheers from children who understood little if any English as they listened to a man who had not yet enough Japanese to converse with them. A common language was not necessary. She could see the reciprocal love in the room.

"What brings you to the hospital today Hanna? Nothing serious I hope."

""Yes I'm afraid that it is very serious but I'm not the one in need of help. You are."

An expression of shock came over him as she spoke. And then there was confusion. "I don't understand you Hanna, I'm feeling fine. What could be so serious? The Bishop is not in town is he?" he asked with a chuckle.

"Are you finished here for the day Matt? If so, I need to speak with you. Come, we'll go to my house and I'll fix us some lunch."

"Will their be real food? I don't mean to sound unappreciative for what the ladies of the church do for me but I would really like to taste something resembling western food flavors."

"And they are going to be doing so much more. Yea, I think I can come up with something other than fish heads. We'll have latkes with some brisket I have left over and finish with a nice lokshen kugel for dessert. How does that sound?"

"Wonderful."

When they arrived at Hanna's house she hung up their coats and told Matt to follow her to the kitchen. "Sit at the table Matt so we can talk while I cook. Would you like some sake or a biru. I have Asahi."

"A beer would really be nice. I don't have to face anyone with church business for the rest of the day so I think I can indulge myself with a beer."

After she started the stove she went to the fridge and got them both a beer. Beer bottles in Japan are somewhat larger than those in America which is an initial surprise to the unsuspecting. Another thing is the taste. Japanese beer is made from rice whereas American and most European beers have wheat as their main ingredient. It can't be too much of a deal breaker because the American servicemen still stationed in Japan have no problem at all with the difference.

As she was preparing the batter for the latkes she told Matt, "I heard about your visitor last night."

"I was afraid of this. I should never have told Mrs. Akita about it. Now everyone will think I'm losing my mind. I really did see something. I just don't know what and I'm rather embarrassed to talk about it. It's hardly fit for polite company."

"Matt stop acting like we are in the age of Victoria. Women have always talked of such things. It's just that now we do it in front of men. So you will just have to get used to it. Besides at my age I'm immune."

"Hanna stop with the nonsense about your age. You are still a vibrant attractive woman that anyone would be happy to be with"

"Yea, yea, that's what they all say. Let me be serious here. What you saw last night is real and she has chosen you to consume. And consume you she will if we don't do something."

"She? Who is she and what are you talking about consume me?"

"She is Yuki-Ona a winter spirit. A Lilin whose function is the same as a succubus. Are you familiar with the Angle Samuel from the Talmud."

"The Angel of death?"

"Yes, the same. By some he is charged with being the one who tempted Eve, then seduced and impregnated her with Cain. In the Holy Kabbalah Samuel is described as the "severity of God" and is said to have taken Lilith as his bride after she left Adam. He also mated with the angels of prostitution. Lilith's children by Samuel are known as Lilin. They are demons to be feared by men."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.