Yuki-ona and the Gaijin - Cover

Yuki-ona and the Gaijin

Copyright© 2009 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Yuki-Ona comes in on the winter snow and chooses the Reverend Billingsley as her prospective victim. The ladies of his church rush to his rescue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

The day after Yoshido Yokato’s funeral service when Hanna answered a knock at her door she was hoping to see Matt ready for a lesson. Instead Yoshi was standing at the threshold. “Mrs. Fukushima need you quick.”

After wrapping up in her heavy coat Hanna trudged through the snow in answer to Kiku’s request. She wondered what it could be this time. Everything seemed to be going to Kiku’s plan. Matt seemed satisfied with the arrangements, the ladies of the auxiliary had an expanding membership and at least for now Yuki-ona was being held at bay.

“Sake Hanna. I think you may need it this time.”

“That bad, huh? Okay pour away.”

“We have a moral dilemma.”

“I thought we had handled that hurdle when we arranged for Matt to get ecchi twice a night?”

“Ecchi no moral dilemma. Ecchi just ecchi. This is moral dilemma.”

“Well what is it?”

“Meiko wants to join the ladies visiting Reverend Billingsly’s bed.”

“So what’s the big deal? She’s a widow. Although I would agree the day after the funeral is a little hasty but hey, some are more needy. We have other widows, not to mention married women going to the Reverend’s bed every night.”

“But Meiko wants to go so she can get pregnant.”

“She what! She wants to have Matt’s baby.”

“No she wants to have Yoshido’s baby?”

“Isn’t he dead?”

“Yes, that’s the moral part. Everything that Yoshido owned goes to his blood and nothing to Meiko. If they had a child her interest would vest and she would inherit. As it is, his family gets everything and they are not inclined to have her stay. She has nowhere to go but the street. The best she could hope for is to be a part of the Willow world but she is not trained for that so she could end up a common whore.”

“That doesn’t seem right.”

“No, that’s the dilemma. Do we help her get pregnant which pregnancy she will claim is Yoshido’s child, thereby giving her a blood tie to his assets? It will allow her to be provided for.”

“But that’s subterfuge and what if the baby looks like Matt? Won’t the family raise hell?”

“I have the feeling that over the next few years there will be a lot of babies that look like Reverend Billingsly.”

“That’s something we didn’t plan for.”

“No, but I think we both understood the risks. I was willing to see that happen to save his life.”

“I suppose I did but it wasn’t something I really considered. But it has become real with a suddenness I hadn’t anticipated. On the bright side there shouldn’t be many born with blue eyes or sandy hair

“What about his physical size and his genes for a big cock? How the hell do the married women explain that? Kiku asked. “If there are too many that favor Reverend Billingsly our little secret will be out walking around bumping into people.”

“Maybe we should only pick women past menopause.”

Kiku burst out laughing. “Are you serious? There wouldn’t be enough and we old women might not get full orgasms from him. Younger women are more energetic in such matters.”

Hanna bit her tongue to keep from saying what she thought, “Speak for yourself. This old woman is keeping him drained pretty good.”

“What do we do about Meiko? That’s what we have to decide.”

“As you said there’s likely to be an influx of his children as long as he’s here especially since he’s taken a liking to fucking. You could always complain to his superiors and get him booted,” Hanna said knowing full well that Kiku was not about to do anything that would result in Matt’s dismissal.

“That is not an option,” Kiku said with an air of indignation. We will handle those possibilities when they arise. No use looking for trouble. What we need is a decision on Meiko.”

“I think we ought to let her join up. It won’t mean any more to Matt than any of the others and if we don’t, can we live with what might happen to her?”

“I agree. This country has to come into the Twentieth Century if it is to advance and to do that, woman must be treated as equals.”


And so it was that Meiko found herself in Matt’s bed that very night. She had been told by Mrs. Fukushima about the size of his taka chinpo and what he liked and disliked and there was very little he disliked. Her job was to make sure the Reverend had a full balls emptying orgasm. If by chance she was also pleasured, more the better, but her main goal was the Reverend’s orgasm.

“Can I touch him?”

“Of course you can touch him. How are you going to ecchi if you don’t touch?”

“I mean with my feet. They are soft and without calluses. Yoshido like me to stroke him with my feet until he came. He liked the way my toes curled around the side of his chinpo.”

“You can use your feet as foreplay but I don’t think the Reverend would get a complete orgasm that way and besides isn’t it your purpose to get pregnant? You best put his chinpo in your manko. He is so long that his little fishes won’t have far to travel to meet your eggs.”


“This one is new,” Matt thought as he let his hands explore her body. She had nice breasts, not too small and not too big. They gave under the pressure he applied. As he applied his lips to her nipples they immediately distended into his mouth. She had a soft but firm belly and her ass cheeks responded to his grip. Her hands were nice on his dick with the thumb massaging the head of his dick.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.