90-ft Nastasha's Naughty Day - Cover

90-ft Nastasha's Naughty Day

Copyright© 2009 by PRISHA: 50-FT GIRL

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Artist Nastasha Azul is aroused at every turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Science Fiction   Horror   Humor   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Foot Fetish   Nudism  

"OK, Nastasha, you ready for your grand gallery opening tonight?" Darla asked of her protégé. It was a warm summer Sunday night at the Remire Art Gallery, the most prestigious art forum in the city of Calantend, a cosmopolitan city of 7 million on the west coast. This was Nastasha's big break, she had been waiting years to display her craft and every art press reporter will be there tonight. "I'm as ready as I'll ever be," Nastasha nervously reassured Darla as she held a glass of white wine in her hand.

It was 7PM and the doors opened, friends and family mingling among the more serious press corps as people commented on Nastasha's paintings. "This is the finest modern interpretation I've ever seen," one reporter exclaimed to Nastaha, who blushed with pride. "Thank you," Nastasha gleefully replied. "You're a star!" Darla assured her.

"Oh shit!" Nastasha whispered to Darla. "That's Anton Eego," that dick of an art reporter. His latest review nearly destroyed Naomi Kasatosa's career back in Japan," Nastasha anxiously relayed to Darla. Darla looked at Nastasha with reassuring eyes. "Your work is ten time better than Naomi's," Darla praised as she patted Nastasha's shoulder. At that moment the 65-year old Mr. Eego coldly walked by the pair, a glazed look in his eyes. The whole room went silent, studying the senior critic's every expression. "Nastasha took a big breath as she intently studied the man's face. "Nothing. Absolutely nothing. No expression, no comment. He's such an asshole," Nastasha complained softly to Darla, taking another sip of wine to calm her nerves.

Except for the cold critic, the night went fairly well. Nastasha drove back to her townhome, still stewing over Mr. Eego, furious he reeled so much power over her. "His stupid opinion in the Times is so gonna piss me off," she thought. Nastasha would have to wait a few days to see the review in the paper.

BUZZED AND PAMPERED

The next day, Nastasha woke, her wine buzz had worn off and immediately her thoughts ruminated on Mr. Eego and she was furious. In a little bit of a funk, Nastasha called her next-door neighbor Prisha for a pep talk. "Your art work is awesome and I am sure that this critic will only have nice things to say." Prisha assured. Nastasha was still angry. "Everyone in the city is gonna read that asshole's review and I'll be sunk." Nastasha cried back to Prisha. "Look, I'm coming over and I'll make you feel better.

"Hey, how's it going girl?" Prisha asked as she embraced Nastasha. The women started kissing, Prisha passionately ringing her tongue in Nastasha's mouth, both women purring in pleasure, the sensual musky scent of their combined saliva wafting in their noses. "I have to go, but here, take this, go for a swim in your pool and call me later to check in with me," Prisha warmly offered. Before Prisha left, she licked her index finger, moistening it thoroughly before slowly gliding it down into Nastasha's panties. "Ummm," Nastasha moaned. Prisha giggled. "Talk to ya later. Make sure to relax and enjoy my gift," Prisha soothed.

Nastasha undressed and made her way to her small but luxurious pool in her backyard, spraying herself with cocoanut body spray by Crazy/Sexy Girl Pheromone before heading outside with Prisha's gift, a neatly rolled joint, fresh from Prisha's basement. Nastasha grabbed her iPhone and cocoanut sun oil and waded naked into the inviting warm water of the pool. She slowly ambled toward her dark blue raft she bought the past weekend. She climbed on to the inflatable watercraft, luxuriating in the soft cushy surface as the water lightly rocked her, the occasional tiny wave seeping between her legs as she reclined against the soft pillow headrest.

"Aaaaah,"Natsha sighed as she basked in the Monday morning sun. It was only 7.45 AM, but the heat felt so good on her breasts and the rest of her silky, moist, shiny skin. The beautiful young woman laid back, closed her eyes and placed the iPod earphones on her pretty lobes. The soft rumble of cars traveling on the Peirson Parkway a few blocks from her high-end home resonated soothingly. Nastasha pressed play, the poppy sounds of Lady Gaga rocked in her ear. "That Prisha! She totally took my iPod with all my punk tunes. Can't believe she left hers," she mumbled softly.

Reluctantly trying a new sound, she lay back and let GaGa cutely caress her senses. The minor irritation of not having her iPhone stirred more thoughts about that ass of critic from the night before. "Now millions of people are gonna read his stupid review. I'll hate everybody in this city," the beauty thought as she puffed on the Prisha joint. "Mmmm, that is awesome," Nastasha beamed as she exhaled. Taking a few more puffs, Nastasha found herself in a relaxed state, quickly falling asleep on her soft raft.

Moments later, "What the fuck! What the fuck is going on? Nastasha fretted as she watched her limbs begin to grow, her feet, arms, hands and arms gaining in length at an extreme pace. Nastasha screamed, but then a powerful sense of power and pleasure took over as she fell off the ever-smaller float, her body growing to ten feet, then 20 ft, 45 feet. Her limbs crashed against her house, sending debris falling, the crashing sound making a fuss. "Uhhh ... Ohhh ... Oooo," Nastasha moaned as a fierce erotic feeling took hold between her legs, moistening her inner woman.

The growth continued and Nastasha stood up, now 70 feet tall, houses looking like no more than dolls' residences. At 80 feet, the giant could see every roadway for miles, then topping off at 90 feet, the whole city was in view, including dozens of highways, bridges and overpasses filled with bumper-to-bumper traffic. Looking around, the newly crowned giantess gasped in awe, dismay and excitement. The rush to the senses was too much; she had an orgasm just thinking of the new possibilities. "Mmmm ... Oooo," she hummed as she licked her lips with eyes closed.

ON TOP OF THE WORLD

Looking around and down, Nastasha saw her caved in house, her one foot planted on her car in the driveway and the other sitting in the pool. Neighbors came out to see the commotion and got the shock of a lifetime. HEY PEEPS, OOPS, I'M A GIANT NOW. DON'T I LOOK CUTE, ALL DECKED OUT IN MY BIRTHDAY SUIT? That wasn't all; her glossy dark green lipstick radiated her gorgeous soft and plump lips, matching green painted toes nails, courteousy of her favorite salon. The matching green at each end of her lanky body gave her a menacing but soft feminine look.

People screamed at the sight of the gargantuan gal, running as Nastasha placed her hands at her hips and giggled. "MMMmm, this gonna be soo delicious. That Prisha and her pot are the shit! I am completely ecstatic. What should I do first as a giant?" Nastasha asked herself under her breath. Looking around she remembered the Pierson Parkway only a few hundred yards behind her home. Turning around, she headed in the direction of the sound of the humming of cars on the Pierson's eight-lane expanse, with four lanes heading to and from downtown. Lucky for her, the area between her and the commuters was wooded. She could be discrete and surprise the poor people. "This is gonna be so damn cool, I can't wait," she muttered with glee.

As she ambled toward the woods, she stumbled upon a small business office which had a 15-foot-in-diameter globe; a bronze sphere in the image of the Earth, weighing over 700 pounds. Nastasha wanted to test her strength, easily lifting the object with her one hand, lifting it up like no more than a baseball. With the Pierson well within view, Nastasha slowly, carefully progressed down an embankment, weaving between trees that spanned no higher than her shoulders.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.