Dogman - Cover

Dogman

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Oh Shit!

Science Fiction Sex Story: Oh Shit! - James Anderson heads home to bury his father. While there he gets a visitor that gives him a choice, live or die. This story is inspired by cmsix

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

And Dismay

Day twenty-six, 4:49 pm

I ran to Vala, and picked her up. Carrying her into the living area, I set her on one of the couches and checked her over. She seemed ok, and I took the cloth that Charlene brought me and I wiped her head and let Jane check her over.

Jane set the medkit down and opened it after she gave her a checkup.

"I don't know what set her off, but she's healthy. She just needs this," Jane said as she pulled out an ammonia capsule and broke it under Vala's nose.

Vala sneezed and sat up with her eyes watering; her eyes were wide in fear as she looked at me.

"What's wrong Vala," I asked.

"You killed GOD!" Vala said with fear in her voice.

"God?" I asked in confusion.

"You killed GOD. We are doomed!" Vala replied as she slipped to her knees and started mumbling.

I looked around at all the ladies in confusion and asked, "What does she mean?"

It was then I noticed the other women I rescued were on their knees and mumbling and then I realized it was a prayer they were saying.

As the girls wound down, Kat and Naomi came in from the kitchen carrying plastic cups, and lemonade. They passed the drinks out as I got each of them sitting on the couches,

Once everyone was calmed down I said, "Now what are you talking about. I didn't kill God. Charlene just killed a bird. That's all it was."

"No, he is God. You killing him will bring mothers wrath down on us. We will have bad winter for three years until the new God comes again," Vala stated.

"Now that just doesn't make sense. How can killing an animal cause bad weather?" I said as I looked around.

"Vala, I gather one was killed before?" Jane asked.

"Yes, my mother's, mother told me the story. Halico killed the great one when it grabbed his wife, my mother's, mother. The next three winters were very bad. Many people died and clan was almost wiped out. Clan traveled far searching for food, but food very scarce. We feed God with small animals so they don't take us as meal. But sometimes God still takes them. Last winter, God took my brother and left my sister Bakai to raise her daughters by herself, but now we have you my husband to take care of us."

"WHAT?" I replied as I sat down.

I starred at Vala in shock and then the sound of giggling hit me and I looked at Charlene and Naomi who stopped laughing when they realized I was looking at them.

Turning back to Vala, I saw the tears and said, "Why the tears?"

"You don't want us?" Vala replied and covered her face.

"Shit!" I said in French and then moved to her and took her in my arms, and continued, "Yes, I do. But it's up to my other wives to decide first."

"Take them to bed and make love to them. Show them you want them," Jane said as she gently pushed Bakai towards me.

I caught Bakai and picked her up in my arms and asked, "Are you sure?"

Bakai smiled and nodded her head and I carried her to my bedroom. Behind me, Vala and Suri followed me into the room as I stood her in front of the bed. I started untying the skin she was wearing and it revealed a muscular body underneath. I noticed she needed a bath so I picked her up again and carried her around to the bathroom and set her in the shower. Vala and Suri followed me in confusion.

Turning on the water, I jumped when Bakai cried out and jumped out of the shower. I reached in and let the water hit my arm and apologized because the water was cold. Adjusting the temperature, I turned to Vala and Suri and was surprised they were standing there naked. I felt like an idiot for being the only one dressed and quickly stripped out of my clothes and stepped into the shower. Reaching out I pulled Bakai in and started washing her with the soap. Her hair was in knots, so I pointed at the brush on the sink, and Suri grabbed it and brought it into the shower with her. Vala stood outside watching us and I snaked my hand out and grasped her waist. With a quick yank she was under the water and giggling as I started washing three pairs of tits. Bakai's breasts were about a 38D while Vala's was a 34C. Then there was Suri's whose were the size of a tennis ball and she blushed as I started sucking on them.

I was washing Vala when Jane walked in naked, and stepped into the shower. She was holding three bottles in one hand and handed me one.

"Use this on her, but shut the water off," Jane said as she unscrewed the top of the second bottle.

I looked at the bottle and it said 'No More Hair' cream, and I grinned as I flipped the water off. Spraying the gel in my hands, I started lathering Vala up and she watched me in confusion.

"It stays on for five minutes and then we wipe them off," Jane said as she worked on Suri.

With a grin, I took a handful of the cream and rubbed it over Bakai's groin, and then turned with another handful and wiped between Jane's. She jumped when she felt my hand and grinned at me as she poured some in her hand and advanced on me.

"If I'm bald, then so are you!" she said with a grin on her face.

I started backing up and the four girls pinned me against the wall and I felt Jane's hand rubbing my crotch and I looked at her and snapped, "Not funny!"

"Only fair my love, only fair," Jane said as she raised her other hand showing me the cream.

I let out my breath and kissed Jane. When we broke apart we attacked Vala and started covering her with more of the cream.

"What is this stuff?" Vala asked in confusion as she sniffed the cream and started to put it in her mouth.

Jane grabbed Vala's hand and replied, "It's to remove your hair. Men from where we come from don't like hairy women."

"Oh!" Vala replied and then said, "Why not on James?"

"Why? It keeps us warm," Bakai said as she swirled her fingers in the cream.

"Because where we come from, beautiful woman show bare skin to entice their man and James is old fashion he believes that his hair is his manhood," Jane said with a smirk on her face.

"I do not. Only swimmers remove their hair. I just like my hair, it took a long time to grow it," I said as I checked the clock on the wall and saw five minutes had gone by so I turned the water on and I rinsed my new lovers off.

The girls shrieked when the water came on again and I quickly rinsed them off and with Jane's help we started working on their hair. It took twenty minutes of brushing and shampoo and conditioner to get the tangles out of Suri. When we finished with Suri, her hair shined and we sent her out to Charlene and Naomi to blow-dry her hair while we turned to Vala. While we were working on Vala, Bakai started on her own. I jumped to help her while Jane did Vala. Ten minutes later, the combs and brushes were sliding through their hair and we stepped out.

I dried Bakai and picked her up. Carrying her back into the bedroom I laid her gently on the bed where I started kissing her. I was working my way south when she grabbed me and pulled me back up to her face where I kissed her.


Bakai

I was in heaven from what James was doing to me. First he had removed my body hair and my skin felt very soft now. I didn't know at the time but it was the moisturizer in the cream that made me so soft.

Then he brushed my hair and removed all the tangles. I was surprised once again when he carried me into the bedroom and laid me on my back. I tried to roll over, but James held me gently and started kissing me. The feelings he was bringing out in me were wonderful and then his kisses changed as he moved down my body and I froze.

'No! He wasn't thinking of kissing me there?' I thought and then I grabbed him and pulled him back up to stop him from kissing me where I pee.

'It's disgusting. No one should kiss there!' I thought as I returned his kiss. I gently pushed James off of me and I rolled over onto my hands and knees and waited.


James

I watched Bakai get on her hands and knees. If this was the way she wanted to fuck, I would oblige her. I climbed behind her. Fisting my hard cock, I guided it to her moist hole and pushed all the way inside. I slowly fucked Bakai while Suri and Vala watched. I even kissed them and played with their wet pussies. I was surprised that Suri wasn't a virgin.

I asked, "Suri, you have had sex before?"

"One of the men killed was her husband," Vala replied.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said as I started to remove my hand and she grabbed it.

"Don't stop husband! Feels so good!" Suri said.

Vala gasped out in surprise as Suri spoke for the first time in two years.

"What?" I asked.

"Suri hasn't spoken in two years. Not since her father married her off to Kaik," Vala replied.

"Because I didn't like Kaik, he was mean. Would beat me for everything," Suri said.

"But why now?" I asked as I slowed my fucking of Bakai.

"Because you good man, you think of all of us first," Suri replied.

"I see, and yes, I do think of my wives first. Do you want me as your husband?" I said as I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and touched her face.

"YES!" she screamed and was up on her knees.

Suri's hands went around my neck and she started kissing me and I heard a sigh. Breaking the hug I said, "Sorry Bakai, I shall now fuck you until you have an orgasm."

"What is orgasm?" Bakai asked.

"You will see," I replied and I started thrusting harder into her.

Ten minutes later Bakai was screaming in pleasure for the first time. Her hands were grasping the pillows as I fucked her to first set of multiple orgasms. I finally stopped as she begged me to let her rest.

With a grin, I turned to Vala. She started to get on her hands and knees, but I rolled her over and plunged into her. I felt her legs lock around my waist as I thrust into her at the same time I would play with her tits and nibble on her neck, and ears.


Charlene

I led the two ten-year-old girls into the bathroom and filled the tub.

"Get undressed and into the water," I said as I set the bag down by the tub and stripped.

Noka and Kai climbed into the tub and sat down. They were shaking in fear as I sat beside them. The tub quickly filled and I had Noka stand up in front of me. Taking the bar of soap, I covered a scrubby with it and started scrubbing years of dirt off the young girl. When she was clean I turned to Kai and started on her.

Once finished, I let the water out and refilled the tub. I washed them again as well as myself. I then started washing their hair, and used plenty of shampoo and conditioner. I was surprised when Kai's hair turned from the dirty brown to blond while the other was reddish brown.

"You both are beautiful young girls," I said as I stood up after letting the water out again.

"Thank you, mommy Charlene," Kai said with a smile on her face.

Charlene smiled back at the young girl and then grinned when Noka repeated what Kai said. She kissed both of them and then helped them on with their nightclothes and led them to the bedroom they would share together.

Walking into the room, they watched as Kari made the twin beds. She was tucking a pillow under the sheets when they walked in. Turning she said, "Are you two ready for bed?"

Kai and Noka nodded their heads and ran for the beds and started arguing who got which bed. I walked over and picked Kai up and deposited her in the top bunk as I said, "Kai can have the top one this week, next week Noka gets it. Ok?"

Noka bit her lip and nodded her head, "Ok."

"Good, now let's get in bed and you two go right to sleep," I said as I helped her in and tucked her in. Kissing both of them I stood there and looked at them as they watched me.

"Now if you get thirsty, here are two cups with water for each of you," Kari said as she touched each glass.

"Ok, Mommies," the two twins said.

We both kissed them again and walked out of the room, after shutting the lights off. Closing the door, I kissed Kari passionately and rubbed her crotch with my hand.

Kari broke the kiss and said, "Come on!"

She grabbed my hand and dragged me to our bedroom.

Opening the door, we stopped as we watched Suri riding James to an orgasm. Her mouth was open and her hair was bouncing on her shoulders as she rode him, suddenly she cried out and collapsed on top of James as he thrust up into her and I knew he had just filled our new sister-wife with his load. I grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it up over my head and dropped it on the floor.

Kari beat me getting undressed but she was wearing sweatpants while I was wearing jeans. We ran to the bed and joined Kat, Naomi, my mom and our new wives.


James

I groaned as Charlene mounted me, and started thrusting up into her. I was getting exhausted from all the sex play plus the long day. I pulled Charlene down and rolled us over where I took control and started sliding in and out of her tight sheath. A few minutes after I started, she started coming. I collapsed on top of her, and rolled to the side.


Day Thirty, 3:49 PM

Jane

I was working in the kitchen making bread when I felt someone watching me. Turning around I jumped when I saw Kalib standing there. I squeaked in surprise and the bread canister flew from my hands.

'Hello, Jane. Sorry to intrude like this, but I have a mission for your James. One of our experiments has died. He is roughly forty miles away from you up on the plateau above you. I thought you would like the supplies, and he had his two young children with him that are scared to death. I would transport them, but my captain had the controls for the transportation system disabled, for humans.'

"How old are they?" I asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.