Dogman - Cover

Dogman

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Building

Science Fiction Sex Story: Building - James Anderson heads home to bury his father. While there he gets a visitor that gives him a choice, live or die. This story is inspired by cmsix

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Day four, 6:49 pm

Naomi

I watched the girl running, and my eyes locked onto her face.

I screamed out, "KATHERIN RUN!"

I jumped when the gun went off beside me and I saw the panther hit the ground. I jumped from the tractor and ran towards my best friend. We came together about seventy feet from the tractor and we hit each other hugging and kissing.

Katherine was crying and kissing my lips softly as she babbled on.

"What? How? I saw your body. You're dead! What's going on? Where am I?" Katherine said as she kissed her lover.

My hands were on her back and I felt the paper there. I took it and handed it to James as he came up to us. I led Katherine back to the tractor and I just brushed the hair out of her eyes and looked into her face.

"Well? Tell me how can you be alive six months after I attended your funeral?"

"Six months? We've only been here for four days," I gasped out.


James

I took the paper that Naomi handed me and approached the cat. She was lying there on her side, breathing hard and trying to get up. I could tell her spine was broken, so I fired one more round and put the beautiful creature out of its misery. Kneeling beside it, I looked at the large female panther. I noticed she her teats were not filled so there were no kittens out there starving. I picked the cat up, and carried it towards the tractor and arrived, as the two girls were French kissing. I gently placed the body on the 4x4s and stepped around the corner to read the letter Naomi had handed me.

My Friends,

Naomi's friend Katherine committed suicide today. I was able to intervene, and recovered her body before she could expire. I replaced her body with a copy and brought her to you all. Her death was the results of us taking her best friend, and lover, Naomi. Naomi asked me to watch over her, and I almost failed. If I hadn't peeked when I did she would now be dead and it would have affected Naomi, because it has been posted on her My Space page. Live a long and happy life. We have repaired everything that was wrong with Katherine just as we did for you. Katherine will tell you that you have been dead for six months, now. That is due to the longer trip we had to make because of the cattle. With just humans, we can make the trip in hours, but the animals die. That is the reason for the time difference for all of you.

Goodbye,

Kalib

Shaking my head, I sent a silent thank you to Kalib for what he did for the girl. Folding the paper, I stuck it in my pocket and walked around the tractor and said, "Are you ready girls?"

"Yes!" they said.

I looked into Katherine's face, and handed her my handkerchief so she could wipe her eyes. She blew her nose and wiped the tears away.

"Where am I? Where did that cat come from?" she asked as she put the handkerchief in her pocket.

"Later. All will be explained when we get to where we are staying," I said as I climbed up on the tractor.

Sitting down, Naomi helped Katherine to get up beside me. She had Katherine sit on my left knee while she climbed up and stood beside me on my right.

Looking at both girls I said, "Keep an eye out for any animal that looks like it could hurt us. We don't want to be surprised as we drive home."

They agreed and they watched as I drove back to the road and headed for the cave. Ten minutes later, I pulled up at the cave. Jane came out of the cave and saw the three of us and yelled back into the cave as I shut down. Kari and Charlene ran out of the cave where they were doing something and they all ran to us as I helped Katherine down and then Naomi.

The girls grabbed Katherine and dragged her into the cave while Jane came over.

"James, what happened? Why is she here?" Jane asked.

I handed her the paper, and went to drag the cat off the stack of 4x4s. Setting it aside for a second I climbed up and set the wood to the side and then lowered the blades so I could deal with the cat's corpse. I went in and grabbed my knife, and hatchets along with the rope. I tied off the cat, and Jane and I went to deal with it. With Jane's help we had the animal skinned and the corpse butchered for the dogs to eat. I pulled the claws, because I had thought of a use for them. They were razor sharp. Their usefulness I would save for a surprise, for right now. We disposed of the body. I knocked another frame together, and set the skin aside. I was wondering how I was going to protect the coat. I figured once it was cleaned, and ready, it would make a great cover for a bed.

"You know, it's a shame we have to kill them. They are so beautiful," Jane said as she ran her fingers through the fur of the panther.

"I agree, now what's for dinner I'm starved," I said as I strung up the electric wire.

"Roast pork, mashed potatoes, corn and homemade bread ... after you take a shower that is," she said as we walked towards the RV.

We walked in and music blared through the speakers. I reached over and turned the volume down on the surround sound. I walked to the shower, and was about to ask Jane to get me some clothes and saw them on the toilet seat with a note on it.

James,

I figure you are going to need a shower.

Love,

Naomi

With a smile, I stripped. I stepped into the shower and started washing myself. Charlene popped in and said hi as she grabbed a box of tissue that was on the counter. I quickly cleaned up. After drying off, I pulled on the clean clothes. Combing my hair, I noticed I needed a trim, and wondered if Jane could do it as I set the comb down. To help the ladies I quickly dried the shower and sink with my towel and gathered up my dirty clothes.

I opened the door, and Kari was there. She took the clothes to the back to wash. I went into the kitchen and kissed Jane as she was mixing the potatoes. She smiled at me, and patted my cheek as I scooped out some taters with a finger and ate them. While I watched, she pulled a small container of white pepper down and tapped some inside.

"James, would you cut the roast for me?" Jane asked.

I turned to where she had the roast on a platter and picked up the electric knife, and asked, "How thick?"

"About an eighth of an inch should be fine," she replied.

She scooped the mashed taters up and dropped them in a bowl. Then she opened the fridge and pulled out a glass bowl and scraped the butter out.

I was watching her and she told me it was real butter that she had made yesterday. I went back to cutting the meat while Charlene and Kari carried the food out to the table they had set up outside the door. Jane opened the oven and pulled out a metal bowl that she had filled with sliced French bread and the girls carried it and the butter tray outside that had a block of homemade bread. I set the knife down and Jane whisked it away while Charlene came in and went to the back. She tapped on the door and went inside as I went out to the table.

Jane sat me down at the head of the table and we waited. A few minutes later Charlene, Naomi and Katherine came out and sat down.

"How are you doing Katherine?" I asked.

"Fine," she said and looked at the table and blushed.

"Well eat up, I don't sit on formality. If you're hungry eat your fill, because we have lots of work to do," I said.

I started placing food on my plate and started eating the hot meal when I was finished getting my share. I buttered a half dozen slices of bread and dipped them into the pork gravy as I watched Katherine nibble at the food.

She also didn't take any pork so I asked, "Katherine, not hungry? You don't like pork?"

"Umm..." tears started running down her face and she ran into the RV.

I started to get up, but Jane waved me off, and ran inside. I continued to eat and a few minutes later. Jane and Katherine came back through the door and sat back down.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

Katherine nodded her head and replied, "I'm sorry about that. My foster parents are Jewish and I was raised by them that pork was wrong to eat. Jane said I didn't have to be Jewish anymore, and I can do anything I want, or eat anything I want."

"I see. Jane is correct. The only thing you have to do is obey my or Jane's orders. If we say 'hit the ground', you hit it, and you don't move. Other than that, you can do anything within reason. Ok?" I replied.

With a smile on her face, she glanced at Naomi.

She blushed and said, "Ok," and started eating her dinner like a normal teenager.

I took a sip of my tea, and then said, "Tomorrow, I am going to start on the main garage doors. But tonight, I think I will start on the walls for some of the bedrooms."

"No, the bathroom, kitchen and laundry room," Jane replied as she set her fork down.

I rubbed my chin as I looked at Jane as she watched me and I slowly nodded my head. "We will need to run the pipes first, that way we know where everything is going," I said.

"I know, so we'll all help. I have lots of chalk, some tape measures and the plans. The girls can chalk out the rooms while we set the pipes. Did you notice the size of the water heater?" Jane replied as she started eating again.

"No, I didn't. Why?" I asked.

"It's huge. I belive it was meant for a dorm. It's all electric, and we have plenty of that from the wind turbines," she replied as she set her silverware down and covered the plate with her napkin.

We finished eating, and I went to the living area. I turned the lights on as I went to the water room. I started laying out the pipe the way I wanted it, and then I went for the tools I would need. Jane helped me carry the equipment, and laid out the power cord so I could use the power tools. The first thing I did was lay out the bathroom floor, and run the pipes to the waste disposal system. From there I ran it to where I wanted the kitchen sink. For the next four hours, I worked. The girls had crashed about an hour before, and around one a.m., Jane came over to where I was working. She shut the power off on me.

She dragged me to the RV, and pushed me into the shower, where we took a long hot one together. I was washing her back, when I slid my hand down between her ass cheeks. She moaned and leaned forward. Taking my hard cock I rubbed it against her moist hole and slowly pushed up inside her. Jane's head came up. I felt her tremble and then she whimpered as I slid all the way in with one steady thrust. She placed her arms on the faucets and laid her head down as I started picking up speed.

My hips slapped into Jane's buttocks with each thrust and she screamed as her orgasm overwhelmed her. Pulling out, I let my wet cock slide up. As she was recovering I pushed it deeply into her ass, and she cried out!

"OH, GOD! Not there, James," she said with a whimper.

"Yes! Time to take this virgin hole," I replied as I started fucking her asshole.

"Oh damn! It's been years since I have been fucked there. Let me get used to it you bastard!" she said with grunts as I went deeper.

"Then it's time you had it again," I gasped out.

I picked up speed and started pounding her ass. She cried out as I bottomed out with my whole cock deep in her ass.

"Going to cum!" I said, and Jane pulled herself off my cock turned around and knelt in front of me and started stroking my cock. I spurted what felt like gallons of cum all over her face and chest. I sat down on the corner seat, and watched her rub my cum into her skin as she grinned at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.