Dogman - Cover

Dogman

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Kari and Awaking

Science Fiction Sex Story: Kari and Awaking - James Anderson heads home to bury his father. While there he gets a visitor that gives him a choice, live or die. This story is inspired by cmsix

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Friday the 13th

Charlene

The phone's shrilling woke me up. I was mumbling as I reached for the phone. I looked at the clock, and saw it was 12.39am.

"Hello," I said.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Calm down, I can't understand you. Who are you?" I said as I sat up.

"Speak up, who is this?" I asked as I picked up the receiver base and looked at the phone number that was displayed.

"Kari? What's wrong hunny? Stop crying," I begged as I turned on the light. Looking over at James, I said, "It's Kari. She won't stop crying."


James

I reached over and grabbed the phone out her hand and said, "Kari, talk to me baby. What's wrong?"

"James... " sob... "I ... was... " more cries of tears crackled over the phone, and her broken voice continued, "raped."

"What? Where are you baby? Who did it?" I said.

I swung my legs over the edge of the bed, and grabbed my 401 jeans. I yanked them up as I waited for the sobbing to calm down. The girls grabbed their clothes and got dressed as Kari started talking.

"I'm... " sniffle, "at home."

"Ok, we are on the way over. Who did it?"

"My... " she started crying so hard on the phone, that I couldn't understand her.

"Kari, calm down and tell me, do you know who raped you?" I commanded.

"Yes!" she cried out.

"Who was it?" I demanded.

"My foster... " she started crying again and drowned out the rest.

"Your foster what? Father? Brother? Come on, tell me, baby."

"My father ... James, come get me. Take me away from here," she begged.

"We are coming stay safe. We will be there soon," I said.

I hung up the phone and grabbed my socks. I yanked them on and grabbed my steel-toed boots. I quickly tied them and grabbed a T-shirt.

Jane handed me my wallet and keys. We were out the door and running for the trucks. Charlene ran for the gate, and had it open by the time we backed up. Jane was out of the gate before me. I slammed the breaks on outside the gate, and Charlene closed it and jumped in the truck with me.

We drove down the road, and Jane was leaving me behind. Her truck was bouncing as she drove like a demon down the dirt road.

"Call her! Tell her to slow down or she's going to crash," I said.

"She won't crash, but her truck is going to need an alignment after this," Charlene replied as she held on.

"True, I think mine will too," I said as we bounced and I hit my head on the roof as Charlene's phone rang.

"Its Kari," she said and answered it.

"Is she ok?" I asked as we went around one of the bends and over another hill.

"Kari, we are coming. Just hang on. Can you get out of the house?" Charlene asked as I slowed down to go over several of the cattle grates in the road to keep the cattle on this side of the fence.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"He's locked her in her bedroom, and put a new lock on the windows. He took her computer and the phone in the room, but he missed her cell phone, that is how she was able to call us," she told me as we pulled up onto the main road.

I turned, headed for town, and floored the engine. Up ahead I could see Jane leaving me in the dust. I knew I had to go buy a new truck before we left for good.

"Charlene, before we leave, I need to get a new truck to take with me. In fact, I think we need one for each of us," I said.

"You got it ... Oh and by the way, the Dodge dealership will be delivering three of them tomorrow," Charlene said with a giggle and went back to talking to Kari.

I glanced over at her in surprise, and shook my head.


Thursday the 12th 9pm

Kari

I pulled up to the house and climbed out of my Accord and walked up to the door. Taking the keys, I unlocked the door and pushed it open.

"Where you been?" Victor Mayfield snarled at his foster daughter as she came in.

"I was at work, Daddy," I said as I closed the door.

"Don't tell me that bullshit. Who are you sleeping with?" he said as he grabbed my arm and spun me around.

"Ow!" I said as he shoved me against the door. "I'm not sleep with anyone," I said.

"Don't lie to me, you whore," he said and dragged me into my bedroom and threw me on the bed.

I started to get up when he shoved some panties into my face and I realized they were mine.

"There is cum on these. Who's is it?" he demanded and slapped me.

"I..."

I never got the chance to answer. He ripped my T-shirt off my chest along with my bra. I slapped at him but he grabbed my arms and wrapped them with a rope he had tied to my headboard. He tied my arms together. I started kicking him and he punched me in the stomach, and I cried out as he yanked my pants down and off my legs. I started kicking at him and before I could connect he had my feet by my head as he sat on my thighs. I whimpered in pain as he quickly tied my feet to the corner posts.

"Now tell me who is fucking you?" he snarled at me.

"Someone who is a lot nicer then you, and he loves me!" I screamed out as he ripped my panties away.

"We shall see about that," he said as he removed his clothes.

I closed my eyes as he crawled up onto the bed and plunged inside me. I screamed in agony but knew no one would hear me because we lived a mile from the nearest neighbor. He started pounding in to me. I continued screaming until he shoved my soiled underwear into my mouth, and I gagged on them.

For the next three hours I lay there suffering from his rapes. My screaming took on a higher pitch as he shoved his cock up my ass. I passed out from the pain.

Water landed on my body and I jerked awake. I was untied and on my bed looking up at him as he stood naked above me.

"From now on your mine, when Marge is away. You will service me. What you own is now mine, and I want no lip or back talk from you. Marge is going to be gone to Winnemucca taking care of that slut sister of hers. So we are going to get to know each other real well. Do I make myself clear?" he said.

I whimpered in pain and nodded my head.

He leaned down to me and pressed the knife, which I hadn't noticed, against my throat and he said, "You won't tell anyone anything. If you do! I will kill you and your sister. Do I make myself clear?"

"Please don't hurt Naomi," I begged.

"You do what I want, when I want, and with no backtalk, and she won't take your place. Got me?" he snarled in my ear.

With tears running down my face I whispered, "Yes."

"Good," he said.

Then he ripped my phone out of the wall and grabbed my laptop. Carrying them out of the room, I heard something clang against the door. Getting up, I walked over on sore legs and pushed the door. It wouldn't open. With tears running down my face I walked to my window and pulled the curtain back. I stared in shock at the bars on the windows.

"Oh, God! What am I going to do?" I said as I sat on my bed.

"Get some sleep. I will be back in few hours for some more of your tight Chink cunt," came his voice from the other side of the door, and I started whimpering.

I lay on the bed staring at the wall and then rolled over. I froze as I saw my savior. Scrambling off the bed I grabbed my purse where it had fallen by the door, when he shoved me in my room. Opening it I sent a prayer it was in there ... it was.

Grabbing my cell phone, I slid the top up.

I dialed James' number as I whispered, "Be home!"

"Hello," Charlene said on the other end.

All I could do was cry my heart out at her questions. When James picked up, I lost it, and started crying harder. His firm but loving voice reached through my tears and got me telling him what had happened.

I hung up, wrapped the blanket around myself, and I waited. I sat there rocking and then dialed Charlene's cell phone. We talked for a few minutes and then I did what she told me to do. Hanging up, I looked at the phone and dialed 911.

"Police department! Do you have an emergency?"

"Yes, I need some help," I said.

"What's your name and the problem?"

"My name is Kari Liao, and I have been raped," I replied.

"Is your attacker still around?"

"No. I think he left," I said as I started crying.

"Kari talk to me, I have the police on the way. Are you hurt?"

"He said he is coming back! He said if I didn't do what he said from now on, he would hurt my baby sister," I cried out.

"Do you know who he is?"

"Yes. It's my foster father," I said, bawling.

"Ok, the police are on the way to your cell phone coordinates. Stay on the phone with me, where are you at?"

"At home in my bedroom. I hear cars," I said.

"Can you block your door?"

I started to answer when I heard a crash, as if the front door was just kicked open. Then I heard Charlene and Jane's voice, and then my lover James.

"Kari what was that crash?"

"It's my best friend, her mother and her fiancé," I replied and then shouted out as I heard Charlene call my name, "In here," I screamed.

"Kari we are here!" Charlene cried out.

Suddenly the door was kicked open and James was standing there like a mountain. I screamed, dropped the phone, and was in his arms sobbing as Charlene picked up the phone.


Charlene

"Hello?" I said as I picked up the phone.

"Who is this? Who is there?" the voice asked.

"My name is Charlene Candles. I'm Kari's best friend. My mom is Doctor Jane Candles and her fiancé is James Anderson. Kari called us and we rushed over to her house," I said into the phone.

"Kari, I got you," James said.

I watched James holding Kari and I watched as she bawled in his arms.

"Police are on the way as well an ambulance. Do you know where her attacker is?" the dispatcher asked.

"No, I don't. We just got here. His car is gone. It's a blue Voyager van."

"What the fuck is going on here?" shouted a voice.

"Oh, god! He is here!" I said.


James

I kicked the door in and Kari was in my arms crying before it settled against the wall. I held her and comforted her, as Charlene scooped the phone up and was talking on it. Suddenly a voice shouted and Kari stiffened. I handed Kari to Jane and turned towards the door as a man appeared in the hallway. I had heard Charlene's warning. I turned and kicked the man in the balls and he bent over puking up his guts.

The animal looked up at me and I swung my fist. They said it was one of those punches that started down by my ankle. When it connected, I heard bone shatter as my fist hit the man in the jaw. He flew backwards into the living room. He bounced and rolled over. He was reaching for an aluminum baseball bat in the corner. I stomped towards him as he was reaching for the bat standing in the corner by the door. I brought my size fourteen boot down on his hand with all my weight. He cried out as I crushed all the fingers in the hand.

I watched as he clutched his hand and rolled over. That was when I kicked him again. My steel-toed boot came in and hit him in the groin again and he shrieked through his broken jaw as I crushed his nuts. Reaching down I grabbed his shirt, turned and hurled him out the front plate glass window into the yard. He landed in the yard and I stepped through as I said, "Pack her stuff and get it into the trucks."

"JAMES! STOP!" Jane shouted as she ran towards me.


Jane

I watched James step through the glass window and shouted at him. Running towards the window I stopped when I saw him crouched by the man who wasn't moving. With a sigh of relief, I turned and checked on Kari, as Charlene held her.


James

I watched the man laying there bleeding. In the distance I could hear sirens approaching. "You know, I could have killed you. In fact I really should. But I think I will let the people in prison deal with scum like you. When you're sitting in your cell shitting yourself silly I want you to think of this. You reap what you sow, and you will suffer for what you have caused. Think about it while you sit in the hospital, recovering, you asshole," I said, standing up. I looked down on him and added, "I hope you will enjoy pissing out of a tube."

When two police cruisers and an ambulance stopped at the house, I shouted, "The bastard is over here."

The police officers bailed out of their cars with their weapons drawn. We explained who we were, and what had happened. The medics took Kari's foster father away. I loaded Kari up in the trucks and took her to the hospital where she was examined. A rape kit was taken, and a councilor was called. Kari talked with her until a CPS worker showed up. The woman from CPS that had showed up at the hospital an hour after we got there started to spout off, and I started talking to her. With my talking and Kari's crying it took some convincing, but I told her that Jane and I were getting married next week and that Kari and her sister were more than welcome to stay with us.

The woman agreed and said she would come Monday for a home visit, if we passed, then she would have the paper work sent through. We gave her directions to the ranch, and got permission to go back to the house. We would get Kari and Naomi's belongings, and move them to the house. We left the hospital at 6am, and Kari rode with me in the truck to where Naomi was spending the night with her friend. We pulled up to the house as a man was walking out. Kari introduced him to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.