Dogman - Cover

Dogman

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Assassination

Science Fiction Sex Story: Assassination - James Anderson heads home to bury his father. While there he gets a visitor that gives him a choice, live or die. This story is inspired by cmsix

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Tuesday the 10th

I stretched my legs and tried to move my arms, but Charlene and Jane were sleeping on them. I squirmed and wiggled and ten minutes later I had my arms free. Padding to the bathroom I flipped the lid up and stood there peeing. Yawning, my eyes closed. When I opened them and jumped, my urine went spraying the bathroom.

I turned, and snapped, "Fuck, can't you knock?"

'Sorry, just wanted you to know. You have to be ready to go by midnight Friday. It would be best if you were sleeping at that time. We have found a long valley with several tribes of Cro-Magnon and Neanderthal tribes living in it. There are dozens of off shoot valleys, and there is wildlife aplenty.'

"That's good to know. What about the weather and growing times? How long is a year there? About what month will we be arriving?" I asked as I wrapped a towel around my waist.

'Weather is like your great lakes area. Sometimes heavy snow, sometimes not, depends on the weather. The year is fourteen months, and you will be arriving in what will be the month of April.'

"Thank you, anything else we should know?"

'No, that is all I came to tell you.'

"Ok, then. If you don't mind, I plan on taking a shower," I said as I reached in and turned on the water. When I turned back, he was gone.

"Shit, I hate it when he does that," I said.

Grabbing a dirty towel from the hamper, I wiped up my urine, and then dropped the towel into the hamper. I turned and stepped into the shower, letting the warm water run over my body as I tried to wake up.

For some reason, I hadn't slept well. It was as if danger was coming and I couldn't put my finger on it. Shaking the feeling off, I finished washing. I reached out and grabbed a towel. Drying off, I stepped out on to the rug and dried the bottom of my feet with it.

Dropping the dirty clothes into the hamper, I walked into the bedroom naked and looked at my two lovers sleeping in each other's arms. Charlene's head was on her mother's chest with a nipple almost in her slightly opened mouth. With an evil thought, I walked to the bed and reached over and gently pushed the nipple into her mouth and I was surprised when she started nursing the breast.

Jane moaned in pleasure, and her hand came up to rest on her daughter's head as Charlene nursed from her. Smiling at the mother and daughter, I walked over to my suitcase and got some clothes. Pulling them on, I walked out of the room and gently shut the door.

Turning, I almost fell over the dogs sleeping in the hallway. I worked my way through them to the door and let them out. Going into the puppy room, I checked on the puppies as I let the mothers out. Cleaning up the evening mess, I laid some more newspapers down and dropped the used ones in the bin. I then yanked the full bag out of the garbage can so I could toss it in the garbage can by the back door.

Washing my hands, I then let the mothers in with their pups. I dragged the mother of the rottie to the back door and let her out to play with the others, while I fed and watered them. As they took off running around the fenced in yard, I went back inside and into the kitchen.

Turning the coffee on, I opened the packed fridge and pulled out: a package of English muffins, cheese, butter, sausage and eggs. I got the frying pan and then went searching for the egg rings I'd sent my dad. I finally found them tucked in the bottom drawer under a ton of kitchen knives. Placing them in the pan, I sprayed it and the pan with PAM spray, and let it heat up as I started the sausage patties in another pan. Dropping two muffins in the toaster to cook, I cracked the first egg and rolled it into the ring to cook.

"What you making James?" Charlene asked as she came into the kitchen wearing panties and a t-shirt.

As she grabbed a coffee cup and filled it, I said, "Homemade egg and sausage muffins."

"Yum ... sounds good. I will take two," she said as she poured some milk in her coffee after she added her sugar.

"Thanks, so did I. I figured I would make breakfast for us all since your mom has been cooking the dinners. Did you get all your stuff moved?" I asked as I cut the rings off with a butter knife and flipped the egg.

"Yes, we did. I just didn't bring my parakeets, and finches," she said after she took a drink.

"Go get them, if you want to. I have nothing against birds," I said as I plucked the muffins out and dropped two more in.

"Really, I wasn't sure if you would let me."

"Yes, go get them ... umm how many is it?" I asked as I buttered the muffins.

"I have ten finches, and six parakeets. Can I use the truck to move the flight cages?"

Leaning over, I kissed her forehead and replied, "Sure, the keys are hanging up by the door. Do you need help moving them?" I asked.

"Nope. I can get Josh, our old neighbor to help move them ... Umm, James, I think the sausage is done," she said.

Looking down, I saw they were. Turning the burner off, I scooped the first ones onto the muffins and laid a slice of cheese on them. Dropping the first egg on, I started the next eggs cooking as I closed the two sandwiches. Handing the plate to Charlene I watched her ass as she wandered to the table to eat. I quickly finished cooking four more and had them divided on plates as Jane came in. Handing her a cup of coffee and a plate I kissed her before she went to the table.

Shutting everything down, I slipped the pans into the sink once they were cool and cleaned up my mess before I pulled the O.J. out and filled a glass. Going to the table I sat down and started eating.

"James, I'm going to head into town and get some more things, and I need to go talk with my partner at the office. I plan on leaving her the business and I need to go over it with her," Jane said as she finished her first sandwich.

"I wouldn't. I would just say you're taking the week off. That you will be in next week, that way it won't arouse suspicion as to what happened to us. As for the business, just leave it to her in the will. By the way, Jane, will you marry me tomorrow," I asked as I looked at her.

Her mouth dropped open, the sandwich tumbled from her fingers to her plate and she flew out of the chair and was in my lap kissing me before I could say another word.

"YES! Yes, yes, yes, yes," she said as she started kissing me fiercely.

"I gather that is ok with you?" I said between grins.

"You're so fucking right it is. We can do it tomorrow in Reno, we can have Charlene and Kari there and you can secretly mean the vows to all of us. That way we are all married to each other, and the government won't know. When we get where we're going, we can start off as though we are married," Jane replied with a grin on her face.

"Mom, we don't need to have a wedding now. Let's have it on our new world we are going to. We don't need any paper saying we are married. We will know it in our hearts and that's what matters," Charlene said.

I could tell Jane was thinking about it, and after thinking about it myself I saw that it was stupid. All we needed was our own vows. It didn't matter where they were said, just that we say them to each other.

"Jane, you know ... I have to agree with Charlene. All we need is each other. What is a modern wedding but telling the government that we are getting married. But where we are going, there is no government," I said as I held her in my arms.

Jane sighed and looked up at me as I was looking down at her. Leaning down I kissed her red lips and felt her arms go around me.

We broke out kiss and she said, "You're right James, we don't need some piece of paper. As long as we have each other, that's all that matters."

Charlene came over and draped her arms around us and kissed us both and smiled as she separated from our kisses.

"She's right. You know, come the first night there we are going to make love to you all night long, you're going to be too tired to move around the next day," she said. Kissing me once more, she then broke the kiss. "Ok, I'm out of here. I am going to go get the birds and their cages. See you all soon," she added as she walked out of the kitchen.

"Ok, honey. I'm going into the office to talk with Karen. I'll be home by three," Jane said as she leaned against me.

I wrapped my arms around her and just held her. A few minutes later Charlene stuck her head in and waved and walked away. We sat there drinking our coffee and snuggling when Charlene shouted out.

"There's two semi coming up the road. I'll let them in for you."

"OK! Be careful, someone has been sneaking around the property. I'm not sure if their armed," I shouted back. I heard her reply that she would as we got up and walked to the door. Going out as the first semi pulled in. On the bed were eight wooden crates. Each was six foot long and four feet high and wide. Waving I walked over and said, "Set them in front of the barn to the left of the tractor if you can."

The driver said no problem and we watched them unload the crates on the two trailers. As they were leaving, another rig came up and the driver asked where to unhitch the trailer. Looking at Jane she just grinned at me. Shaking my head, I shouted for him to unhitch it next to the crates and he quickly did. I signed the papers, and he drove off leaving me with a set of keys.

"What the hell is all this shit?" I said as I looked at the bill of landing and then noticed it was marked for Jane so I handed the paperwork and keys to her.

"Its medical equipment for animals, but it can be used on humans as well. You see, James, I'm also a medical doctor. We're covered for medical emergencies along with the animals. There are also medicines in there as well as medical books I ordered," she said.

She went and unlocked the trailer, opened the doors, and climbed up on the end of the truck to look at the boxes. Right in the front, was a large fridge like she ordered to be placed. Opening the fridge, she looked at the shelves and then started to say something when a horn blew.

"See who that is, James," she said as she closed the door and pulled the cord that was taped to the side, and dropped the cord out the door.

I walked back to the front and saw a UPS truck so I walked over.

"Are you Doctor Candles?" the driver asked as I walked over.

"No. She's over there in the trailer," I said.

"Okay, well I have a ton of boxes that have to be kept cold, and need to be signed for," he said.

I signed the pad, and he then started stacking boxes on the ground. Going over to the dolly, I brought it over and started stacking them up. Pulling them to the trailer, I walked around the back just as she was about to jump down. "Where do you want this stuff?" I asked.

"James I need power here, and stack the 'stuff' right there. It all goes in this fridge," she said.

"Ok," I said, and walked over to the number three POD. Opening it, I pulled out one of the solar panel sections, and the ladder. I brought them to the truck. Standing the ladder up, I extended it until it was above the trailer and climbed up onto the roof. Setting up the panels, I then lowered the cable to the ground. Climbing down, I went over to the POD again and pulled out one of the batteries. I added the acid to get the battery working, and carried it over to the trailer. I set it down on the crate next to the trailer and hooked up the solar collector to it. Then I plugged the fridge in.

While I was doing this, Jane had retrieved the rest of the boxes and was filling the fridge with the medicines she had ordered. Shaking my head at the shit we were accumulating, I broke the boxes down and folded them up. Stacking them near the crates, I watched as Jane closed the fridge and jumped down. She listened and heard the fridge come on, so she climbed back up and pulled the door closed with the strap and locked it, with the lock that was on the trailer.

"Ok, James I'm out of here," Jane said as she walked over to her car and climbed in.

Following her to her car, I leaned in through the window and kissed her, and said, "You may want to trade your car in and get a four wheeled drive."

"I have a Ford Expedition; I just don't drive it because of the price of gas. But I'm going to drive it over tonight. I know a young girl who will love my old caddy. She's always loved it since she was fourteen, and I think she will enjoy driving it back and forth to high school."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.