Dogman - Cover

Dogman

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

More Shopping

Science Fiction Sex Story: More Shopping - James Anderson heads home to bury his father. While there he gets a visitor that gives him a choice, live or die. This story is inspired by cmsix

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

My coke spayed from my mouth at Kari's words, and I looked at her in shock.

"What?" I blurted out.

"Only if you strip and parade naked for him, will he fuck you," Jane said.

I started coughing and gasping for my breath, as tears formed in the corners of my eyes. Shaking my head, I walked out doors and looked across the desert. Wiping my eyes, I leaned against the porch support, and started thinking hard on what was going on with the women here.

'We are making them more attracted to you.'

I jumped when I heard the voice in my head and looked around. Turning, I saw him sitting in one of the chairs in the shadows. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

'We're just checking on you. You're going to be a big investment for us.'

"I see. I've a question for you," I asked.

'Yes, there are other humans from your world there. The nearest will be about a thousand miles from you. Yes, there are some of the natives at war with each other.'

"How did you know I was going to ask those questions," I said as I walked over and sat in the other chair.

'I read your mind. Now can I ask a question?'

"Your quarter, spit it out," I replied.

'I like that, will have to remember that when I'm dealing with your species. I assume you want the basement to go, but what about the room under the barn?'

"What room?" I asked in surprise.

'There is a ten by eighteen by seven foot high room under the barn. We were wondering about it.'

"Well, as it's there, it goes," Jane said as she walked out the door with two cokes in her hand. Handing James one of the drinks, she said, "Can I get you a drink?"

'No thanks. I have one right here, ' he said, and a glass appeared beside his hand. He took a big drink and smiled, as he continued, 'I can see why you like your Cokes, they are tasty.'

"Yes, they are, I'm going to miss them when we are gone," I said as I took a drink from my can.

He set the glass down and stood up. He walked to the rail and said, 'You humans have just about destroyed your world. If they don't change, and soon, I see a war coming that will render your civilization here extinct, or at least severely cripple it.'

"Yes, as a species we are very destructive, but also we can be very compassionate," I said as Jane sat on my lap.

'I've noticed that about your species. So I take it the other girl is going with you?'

"No, she is..."

"Yes! I AM going. It's not like I have anything here, living in foster care," Kari said coming out the door with Charlene.

'So be it, just be ready. At midnight, Friday, you will fall asleep. When you awaken, you will be on the new world.'

"Thank you, I couldn't live without my best friend here. She's what has made foster care bearable," Kari said as she slipped her arm around Charlene who started blushing.

"Are you sure, Kari? You wouldn't be able to take much with you without arousing suspicions from your foster parents," Jane said.

"I don't have much, mostly clothes, but I have a couple of hundred dollars that I can buy new ones with. I do want to take my laptop and external hard drive with me," Kari replied.

"No problem on clothes, you and Charlene can hit the stores in Reno, with the money I gave her tonight. Just make sure you get rugged clothes that will last. Also, don't forget to get hiking boots, and cowboy boots. I'll get you some saddles, so you have some to sit on when we decide to ride them," I said as I looked back to the alien and asked, "Can we pick the location? Reason I ask, is that I was hoping to be near someplace where we can plant fruit trees."

'The place we have picked has what you call oranges and apples growing nearby. There are several rivers and there are also caves in the sides of the mountains.'

"Do you have photos of the area? Can we pick where you put the house?" Jane asked.

'I can get them. If you see a location that you want, we will put the house there. I can have them for you on Thursday. Just circle the spot you want and we will place you there.'

"Thank you," I said as I thought of fresh oranges and apples. Then I asked, "What is the temperature there? What season are we arriving in?"

'It is spring, there. The average temperature at this time of year is around eighty degrees. It does drop below zero during the height of winter, though.'

"Damn that's going to be cold. We are going to need lots of firewood, and warm clothes," Jane said.

'I must go, I'm being summoned. There is a box for you on the kitchen table.'

Before we could ask, he was gone right before our eyes. Out across the desert floor, lighting started flashing as another storm rolled in. Within minutes, the sky opened up and a downpour was hitting us.

"Well let's go in and talk," I said.

I helped Jane off my lap. She reached over and picked up the alien's cup with a giggle, and headed into the house. The girls followed. I stopped and looked back out at the lights of Reno, which were lighting up the sky thirty miles away.

"Sure won't miss the pollution, and crap. It's nice to see the stars at times," I said as I stepped inside.

Jane was in the kitchen heating up some chicken, which had been precooked at Sam's club. While it was heating in the oven, she pulled a bag of frozen pre-made mashed potatoes from the freezer, and had them cooking on the top of the stove.

I went to the box on the table. It was about four feet to each corner and about sixteen inches high. Pulling a pocketknife from my pocket, I slit the taped seal and opened it. I took the sheet of cardboard off the top and whistled as I looked at the contents.

Inside, lying in the specially designed slots, were three rifles. There were twenty-four clips and many boxes of ammo, surrounding them. The Heckler & Koch PSG-1A1 sniper rifle was a beautiful weapon. Picking one of them up, I examined the eighteen-pound weapon. Its powerful Schmidt & Bender 3-12x50 Police Marksman II scope, mounted on 34 mm rings, made it a deadly weapon. It usually came with a 5 or 20-round detachable box magazine but all the magazines in the box were twenty round ones. Firing a 7.62 NATO round, it could reach out and kill at a thousand meters.

Setting the weapon down, I spotted several envelopes and pulled them out. Looking at them they each had a name on them.

I said, "Charlene, Kari, come here."

Both girls came in from the puppy room. I handed them their envelopes. They tore them open and shrieked as they stood there holding a MasterCard and a letter each. They read the letter and another shriek came out of their mouths as they ran down the hall talking. As the girls ran down the hallway, I handed the third envelope to Jane who opened it and read the letter. "What does it say?" I asked.

"It's for me. I may tell you," Jane replied as she folded the letter and put it in her pocket. "Why don't you go put your toys in the den, while I finish dinner for us all," she said as she went back into the kitchen and started stirring the potatoes.

"Ok, but we will talk about this tomorrow," I said as I picked up two of the guns and carried them down the hall. Pushing the door open, I went in and stood the weapons next to the stacks of ammo. It took me five trips to get all the ammo and weapons, along with the box, in the room. Twenty minutes later, I had it all back in the box. I had just closed it, when Jane called us all for dinner.

I walked into the bathroom and started washing my hands, when Kari came in. As I finished, she started. I watched her ass wiggle in her skirt. Standing there, I thought of what Jane had said. As she turned the water off, I spun her around, and picked her up and sat her on the sink counter.

"What? James? What..."

I cut her off as I kissed her fiercely. Within seconds, she was responding to my kiss. I unfastened my pants and pulled my cock out. With it hard and ready to go, I reached between her spread thighs and yanked her panties to the side and buried myself deeply inside her. She started hitting my shoulders trying to get me to stop as I slammed into her. By the tenth thrust she was moaning and her legs were wrapped around my waist.

"Fuck me!"

"Baby, I'm going to make you cum hard when I do," I said as I pulled her off the counter and started bouncing her on my cock. Her pussy clamped down on my cock. She screamed out and I exploded inside her. Holding her tightly against me, I held her until she regained her composure. Then lifted her off my shrinking cock, and set her on her feet. She adjusted her panties as I kissed her and patted her on her ass as I washed my hands again.

"I see you have everything in hand."

Turning my head, I looked at Jane and said, "Want a ride?"

"Later. Dinner is ready, and I'm tired," she said as she walked away.

I followed her to the kitchen and sat down at the table as the three girls gathered the food and they sat down.

"So what are your plans tomorrow?" I asked as I scooped mashed potatoes onto my plate.

"I'm going into Reno. I have some things to get. The girls are going to do some shopping. What about you, James?"

"Jane, I was thinking of hitting the local stores, to see what I can find that we can use. I also plan on hitting the local gun shops for more powder, primers, lead ingots, and other items to refill the ammo when we run out. I also need to find the stuff to refill the 7.62 rounds," I said as I took a bite of the chicken and savored the taste.

"Don't forget to get these items," Jane said as she slid a tablet across the table.

I took the list and looked at the item and said, "500 sheets of plywood? 300 sheets of paneling? What the hell do I need all that for?"

"Because we won't have a way to make it once we get there. Also don't forget nails and screws. Get as many boxes as you can. In fact, get some of each type. Stored in their boxes, they will be safe, especially when the storage unit gets here for them. I ordered one of those sheds that look like a barn. They come in a two story version. You can stack the wood below, and use the second floor for all the small stuff. Also, I ordered you a B26 tractor hauler with all the attachments."

"A what?" I asked.

"A tractor that you can use for all types of things. It has a forklift, a backhoe, a garden cultivator, a bulldozer blade and a front-end loader," Jane said as she finished the last of her mashed potatoes.

"What the hell do I need all that for?" I asked as I took a sip of my Coke Classic.

"Well, do you want to carry it all by hand? I know I don't. Besides, think of this, it will be a lot easier towing a dead buffalo on it instead of using a horse. They can weigh in at over a thousand pounds," Jane answered as she pushed her chair back and carried her plate to the sink and rinsed it off.

Getting up, I walked over to the sink and handed her my plate. I tossed the can in the recycling container. I patted Jane on her ass. She smiled when she looked over at me, and I smiled back.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked as I looked out the window.

"Yes, I am. Now we have our lists for tomorrow, dishes are done, dogs fed and put away. Let's go to bed," Jane said as she dried her hands.

"As you command, my lady," I said as I picked her up.

She giggled as I carried her down the hall, turning the lights off as we went. Entering the bedroom, I was kissing her as we approached the bed. Standing at the edge of the bed, I removed all her clothes with a kiss on each part of her skin that was revealed. By the time I finished peeling her underwear down, she was shivering as I kissed my way to her mound. Laying her back on the bed, I started lapping her pussy and she started moaning in pleasure.

"Yes!" Jane cried out.

I ate her to another orgasm, and then crawled up her body. Kissing her nose, then her throat, I swiped my cockhead in her drenched pussy and shoved it all the way in. Her legs came up around my waist as she screamed out. I continued to slam into her as she spasmed on my cock. Then I exploded inside her. I rolled to the side and tried to catch my breath.

That's when the sound of clapping came to my ears. Looking to the doorway, I saw Charlene and Kari standing there. They were both naked as the day they were born. They started smiling as they walked to the bed.

"That was fantastic, my husband," Charlene said as she took a towel and cleaned her mother up.

Kari knelt and took my cock in her mouth and started cleaning it. "Our husband does have a nice cock," Kari said as she let his dick slide from her mouth with a grin.

"Yes, he does, now come on you two, under the covers," Charlene ordered as she pulled her mother to her feet and helped her under the covers.

I stood up and slid under the cover, spooning up behind Jane as Charlene slid up behind me and Kari slid in behind Charlene. We pulled the covers up and kissed each other good night as the grandfather clock in the living room chimed midnight.


Sunday the 8th

I woke to the ringing of the phone. Before I could reach it, I heard a hello. Looking over my shoulder, I saw Charlene standing by the bed with phone to her ear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.