For Women Only - Cover

For Women Only

Copyright© 2009 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 1

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An women-only gym opens, and changes happen. Then it gets worse. Much worse.

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Wimp Husband   Incest   Sister   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Transformation   Nudism  

I guess it all started with the flyers. All the girls in our school got these flyers in their lockers, saying a new For Women Only gym was opening only a few blocks from our school. It was in the old large strip mall. All the girls with the flyer could try it for a week, free. The Grand Opening was tonight.

For Women Only gyms were owned by the owner of Women Only cosmetics. The original gyms were a gym chain she bought out. This was one of the first new franchises.

Lots of girls were excited. FWO, as it was called, was the latest high-tech gym. They were supposed to create result, that would normally take months, in a few weeks.

"Are you going?" I asked my girlfriend, Julie Schnaur.

"To FWO? Nah, I'm not a gym girl."

Which was true. While she wasn't exactly fat, she was pudgy, with a small roll around her belly. But she had a cute round face, with a button nose, and long brown hair.

"What do you want to do tonight?" she asked me. Friday was date night.

"I thought I'd take you to my bedroom, strip you naked. Then make sweet love to you."

Julie snorted. "Yeah, Tim! Like that is going to happen."

Julie was, through her church, in a chastity program. It was call "Save It For Marriage," or something like that. Julie took her religion, and her chastity vow seriously. She wore a silver ring that had the program's name on it, where her wedding ring would be.

I don't mean to complain. Julie's a nice girl. I am lucky to have her as a girlfriend. None of my friends do.

She leaned forward and kissed me. "I know. We can rent a movie, and watch it in the basement."

"That sounds nice," I said casually putting a hand on her "A" cup bra.

She firmly put my hand down.

"You know, my parent will be right upstairs."

"I know ... I know."

I looked at the clock. The next period started in two minutes. I was in danger of being late.

As I walked away, I called, "You up for D&D Saturday night?"

"Sounds great.

"Love you, Tim."

"And I love you." I rounded the corner and sprinted down the hall to Trig class.

The next morning was when things started getting strange.

In the first period, five minutes after the class started, girls stood up and started spraying lemon-scented Glade in the air.

They then ran out of the rooms, spraying into the hall, and into the rooms none of them were in. One even sprayed into the boys' locker room, though she didn't enter.

Two girls, who were office assistants, doused the office.

Once their cans were empty, they returned to their classrooms, and their seats.

There were over fifty of them, but they didn't wear masks, so their names were quickly collected.

Most of the girls were model students, members of the pompon squad, swim team, volleyball, basketball, softball, and gymnastics.

Over the day, each girl was interviewed separately. They all said the prank was to finally get the administration's attention about the odor problem at the school.

Our high school was old, built in 1920. The whole building had a mustiness that maintenance could not peg down. After a few hours, you got used to it.

The police tested the cans, and found nothing sinister. Just Lemon-scented Glade.

Since the girls had never been in trouble before, and no harm was done, they all got off with a warning.

To the student body, the girls were heroes. For one day, the school smelled fresh and inviting.

In the afternoon, I had my worst class, Gym. I was required to take it once during my time in high school. This was my time.

This autumn day, we were playing soccer. The boys played on one field, and the girls played on a parallel field. Julie was in that class, and I was looking forward to seeing her, especially with her running in those short gym shorts.

The girls never came out.

I asked Coach Becker about it, but he just shrugged. "They're watching some women's health movie."

This did not make sense. If they were watching a birth control tape, we should be too. But coach knows best.

After Gym, just before Trig, I caught up with Julie. She was talking with some of the popular girls. The cheerleaders, and prom queens. They were all laughing, even Julie.

I caught Julie's eye, and she excused herself from the group.

She ran up to me. "I'm going have to postpone our date, Tim."

"Why? What's going on?"

"Some of the girls went to FWO last night. Just to check it out for the rest. They came back super-pumped. So we're all going, tonight."

I whispered in her ear. "What are you doing with these girls. They're just using you."

Julie laughed. "It's wild. I was impressed by the whole Glade incident., so I told Gina Phillips, 'Nice start, ' She started talking, and we hit it off."

Gina was the big star on our swim team. There's talk of her competing in the next Olympics.

"Between classes, she introduced me to her friends, and we meshed."

I shook my head. "You've seen 'Carrie'. These girls are setting you up."

"I wasn't born yesterday. I can tell when someone is nice, and faking nice. And these girls are nice. They are confiding in me. some of the things they told me could get them kicked out of school. They've given me tips on how to handle teachers, and I've given them tips on Math and Chemistry."

"But ... these are not your people."

"Right, these are the popular people. I've always wanted to be popular. Now's my chance."

Just then Gina called out, "Hey, Julie! You've got to hear this!"

"I'll talk to you Saturday night." Julie rejoined her new friends.

That night, I had no date. But I didn't want anyone to know, except my parents. So, I stayed at home, watched some TV, did some homework.

Then I pulled out some porn my friend Ryan gave me. In exchange, I gave him part of my porn stash.

"This shit is hot!" Ryan assured me.

I would just look at porn on the internet, but our only computer was in the family room, and my parents monitored my web-surfing.

Ryan was not lying. These magazines were nasty! Girls getting fucked up the ass by huge cocks. Girls going down on each other. Wild stuff for a fifteen year old.

My mind was going wild, but my dick was not responding. When hard, my cock was ten inches long, but right now, it was hanging like a limp noodle. No matter how much stroking I did, it would not respond.

I started to panic. Something was not right! At fifteen, you get hard for no reason at all, and now it wasn't working!

But, who can you talk to? Who can you tell? It's too personal. It's too embarrassing.

So I pulled on my underpants, and hoped my mojo would come back.

Thinking back, the last time I had a hardon was that morning, with my usual morning wood. I had taken my time, reveling in the sensation of my hands stroking my cock. My cum had shot at least three feet in the air.

I was about to go for another round, when mom called me to breakfast.

I woke the next morning, early. No wood this morning. No anything. I tried for about an hour, then got up and ate some cold cereal.

Saturday was the only day my parents could sleep in, so they weren't up yet.

I called Julie's home phone. Her parents wouldn't let her have a cell. Her mother answered. "Hello, Mrs. Schnaur, Can I speak to Julie?"

"Hi Tim. Julie's not up yet. She wasn't back until 2am, so she's sleeping in."

"And She's not grounded?" I asked. When we dated, I had to have Julie back by 11pm.

"No. She called and let us know. She was at a girls-only gym, drinking fruit smoothies and doing step aerobics. What can go wrong?

"I'm just glad she's starting to take care of herself."

Mrs. Schnaur was an older version of Julie. They both had brown hair, a round face and the same small breasts. and narrow hips. But Julie's mom was really into diet and fitness. Slim and trim, she was always nagging Julie about her weight.

"I see. When she wakes, tell her I called."

"Will do, Tim. Bye."

For about an hour, I watched cartoons.

My parents were in the kitchen, all touchy feely. That meant they just had sex.

That kind of creeped me out, so I went downstairs and called Julie.

It rang about five times, before someone answered. It was Julie's mother. She was out of breath, like she had run to the phone.

"Hello?" she panted.

"It's me again..."

"Now's not a good time, Tim." She hung up.

It occurred to me that I had interrupted Mrs. Schnaur having sex with Mr. Schnaur. That would have been enough to make me jerk off for an hour. And I tried, but my loins would not cooperate.

I was about to lose my mind! My mind was going to explode with lust, but my dick would not get hard.

I decided to go out for a walk, and work off my frustrations. It was a mild autumn day. As long as I was moving, I needed no coat.

I ended up speed walking three miles, which was a long way, for me. I wasn't in great shape.

By the time I got back home, I was out of breath. But I felt better.

Once I was breathing normally, I called Julie again. Mr. Schnaur answered, this time.

"I'm sorry, Tim. Julie and her mother went out shopping."

"Why didn't she call me? I've had my cell with me the whole time."

Julie's father sighed. "I don't know. Look, I'll tell her to call you, when she gets back."

There was something in his voice. A weariness, a sadness I had never heard before, from him. It served to depress me again.

She never called me back.

That night, three of our usual D&D players called to cancel for that night, saying they weren't in the mood. Three other players showed up to play, but Julie didn't. We waited a half hour, setting up for the game. It became obvious that she wasn't going to show.

I was DM, so I spoke up. "I have a side quest we can..."

Ryan stood up. "Look, it's obvious no ones in the mood to play, especially with no estrogen among us. Let's just call it a night."

I tried to be upbeat. "Okay. We'll play again next week."

"I don't know what's wrong with me," said another friend, none too convincingly.

"Maybe it's the flu," said Ryan. He glanced at us, daring us to contradict him.

I nodded. "That's probably what it is. See you next week, guys."

The next morning, Sunday, me and my parents went to church, per usual. Everyone seemed normal enough, but I sensed that many men were trying to act like nothing was wrong, when something really was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.