Pernicious Pair: Sex in the City - Cover

Pernicious Pair: Sex in the City

Copyright© 2009 by PRISHA: 50-FT GIRL

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Trish and Carl take sex to new heights!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

"I can't wait to try these herbal remedies," Trish said as she and her boyfriend, Carl, headed to the beach on a hot sunny Monday. It was 8:45 A.M. and they had just stopped at the vitamin store. "Yeah, if they do what they're supposed to do, then we're in for the best sex in the world. I think we're supposed to take them twice a day for a couple of weeks before they take effect," Carl suggested as he drove down the highway as traffic slowed heading into downtown." Trish giggled delightfully from the passenger seat. "I'm gonna take one now," Trish squealed as she put the pill between her plump lips.

"Well, do you notice a difference?" Carl asked as they sat in the car, stopped just outside downtown under an freeway overpass. "Omigod! You have got to take one!" Trish exclaimed. Carl opened his mouth and Trish popped a pill in, Carl completely skeptical. "Holy ... Oh ... I'm already getting extremely horny. Whoa!" Trish belted out with a sigh. Carl stared at Trish with a look of hunger as his penis grew hard.

Carl quickly pulled over and the couple bolted from the car. They found a ditch on the side of the road, out of view of traffic. The ditch sat beneath two freeway overpasses that stood roughly 30 feet above them. "Hurry! Take off your clothes, get the fuck on your back!" Trisha moaned as they now found themselves completely naked. Carl complied and Trisha straddled Carl as his rock hard dick penetrated her pussy. Trish gyrated as Carl moaned.

"Uh ... mmm ... aah," both panted in unison as traffic slowly moved above them, car horns barking. Trish paused. "Something weird is happening. My legs feel strange ... and so do my arms." Carl twitched. "I feel it too." The couple examined their naked bodies. "Holy shot, I think we're growing or something," Trish yelled in panic as she stared at Carl's hard penis. "We are!" Carl confirmed.

The naked couple's bodies began to expand as they embraced each other. Trish began to cry as Carl comforted her. Their legs, arms, every part of the their being expanded, grew and lengthened as the sounds of traffic sang in their ears.

"Ugh ... Ohhh..." they cried as the growth stopped as quickly as it started. Their location in between and under two overpasses kept them hidden from people. The couple looked at themselves in wonderment. "Oh ... My ... God!" Trish marveled as she looked over at a freeway in the distance and the overpass above. "We are fucking huge!" Carl exclaimed. Trish giggled. "We're giants!" she blasted aloud.

Giants indeed. The fornicating 25-year olds had become 100 feet tall. Trish laughed hysterically as she sat in a crouched position in front of Carl who was now on his back. The top of Trish's head was only a couple of feet from the surface of the roadways on the overpass, her thick blonde hair waving softly in the wind. "Your dick is like, shit, the size of a tree, and it's totally hard, throbbing 'n shit," Trish laughed as she put her giant hand around the 17-foot long erect organ. "I'm ready to explode, please help!" Carl begged. "Yeah, being a giant is such a turn on and you're about to get your first blow job as a giant." Trish lowered her pink glossy lips and wrapped them around Carl's five foot-in-diameter penis.

With the gentle hum of slowly moving traffic all round them, Trish sucked on Carl's dick, drooling saliva all over as her lips and tongue massaged his appendage. Carl moaned on and on for two minutes. Trish then sat up and watched Carl's monster penis throb. Next, she sat up just a little and peered onto the freeway overpasses at the cars, which were moving fairly quickly at 40 MPH, bumper-to-bumper. She was not spotted, but the intense smell of pheromones scoured the atmosphere.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.