The Choir Director - Cover

The Choir Director

Copyright© 2009 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - I was the girls' choir director at a small college. I loved my job. I loved the college girls even more and particularly loved having sex with the girls but to do that I had to strongly "encourage" (blackmail has such a bad rap) my favorites girls. [If you don't want to read about a man using influential and controlling power over college girls, please move on]

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   MaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I and the girls boarded the charter bus at 6 AM this drizzly morning. The girls didn't want to get wet so everyone was on faster than it would normally take.

It would be a long ten hour drive the first day. We would start the tour at the furthest destination away from the school and over the next twelve days work our way back.

A traffic accident as we neared our destination caused us not to get in until just before five. We had dinner first before I checked everyone in at the hotel and allowed the girls to go to their rooms. There were four girls to a room. Two double beds were in each room and two girls shared a bed.

Harlowe and I both had king-sized beds. Officially, Erin, Cassidy, and Mackenzie were assigned a room together but unofficially there were in Harlowe's room. Likewise Caitlin, Allison, and Kristen officially shared a room but in reality they would sleep in the same bed I slept in.


I was lying on the bed with all the pillows stacked behind me, my hands interlaced behind my head, and a big happy smile on my face. I watched as my three girls took turns sucking my cock.

"Deeper," I said to Kristen. "Each time it is your turn I expect to feel it in your throat a few times."

"It's hard," she whined.

"I've had it in your throat plenty of times so don't tell me it's hard."

Kristen became teary. It had to be that time of the month for her.

"I can do it for you," I said, reaching out.

"I'll do it," she said. hastily

She took a deep breathe and looked like she was concentrating. She sunk down. I felt the tip of my cock at the back of her mouth. She pushed harder and harder.

"Yes!" I groaned as my cock entered her throat. "I knew you could do it."

I told the girls to suck and lick my cock slowly. I just wanted pleasurable stimulation and had no intention of cumming until we fucked which would begin soon.

When I had enough oral and I needed cunt, I had Allison mount up on my cock. She moved on me and moaned like the cock whore she had become. I also wanted the other girls to again see how much she loved to fuck. They'd seen Allison enjoy it many times and while I didn't really expect it to change their attitude about fucking me I always held out hope.

"Ooooooh!" she soon moaned, orgasming hard.

"Caitlin," I said.

Caitlin took her place on my cock. She methodically moved up and down my shaft. I smiled pleasantly. The tour was starting off perfectly. Each night I would have a minimum of three lovely girls.

I had Caitlin go for five minutes then called for Kristen.

Kristen dutifully took Caitlin's place and began to bounce on my cock.

"You are such good and obedient girls," I praised. "I'm very pleased with your behaviors and attitudes."

"Thank you, Mr. DeLibo," the three girls replied.

And they remembered their manners too. What a lucky guy I was!

"No, thank you for being such wonderful fucks. You make my heart sing when I'm in your cunts and I look forward to hearing you sing tomorrow evening."

"You're welcome," they said.

I smiled. Yes, they were nice submissive girls now. The girls with Harlowe were good too. Erin's spirit looked to be crushed. She did whatever I wanted. Cassidy and Mackenzie were well on their way to accepting their life and especially Mackenzie. Part of me still kept a watchful eye on Cassidy but it was nothing that a few more fucks wouldn't take care of. She'd know I was in charge and that she had no choice but to submit to my will.

Kristen continued on.

Another nice thing was the endurance of the girls was built up. When I was looking for an extended leisurely fuck, they could bounce on my cock for a long time. A big part of singing was proper breathing and a big part of sexual energy was proper breathing too. The two fit together like cunt and cock.

I groaned. I was beginning to feel it. As Kristen fucked me, I started to slowly lift my hips to penetrate deeper.

"Yes, fuck me!" I encouraged.

She was experienced enough now to know it was time to speed up her motion.

"That's it! Fuck my cock with that sweet cunt."

As I groaned more and louder, she sped up her thrusts even more.

"Yes! Yes! Make me cum! Do it!"

I grabbed her hips tightly and held her down. She didn't resist. She was used to it. I groaned deeply and shot my jizz up into her.

I gathered my girls to me. Kristen remained on top lying on me, Allison was on my left side and Caitlin was on my right side. When Kristen had to use the bathroom during the night, she lay back down on top of me.

In the morning, I had the girls on their backs with their legs pulled back and I rotated from pussy to pussy to pussy. When I finally was ready to cum, Allison was the cunt I was in so she received my jizz.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.